IGNORED

Real Housewives Franchise

Lillybee

Am recovering from strep throat and was too dazed on medication to read last night, so caught this show. All I have to say is I hate Brandi. Whoever she is.

Brandi is fake and rude.

She clearly shared some very personal and private information about. . . uhmm. . . one of the other blondes and her family. Any idea what that was? Whatever it was, it apparently shocked the sensibilities of even these women, which cannot be that easy.

Guest Anonymous

It's been all over Twitter that the rumor is that Adrienne used a surrogate to carry her 3 sons. That was what Brandi was talking about at the appetizer tasting. Why Brandi would throw that out there is beyond me. Don't know if I believe it myself, but whatever. The whole using a surrogate thing is not a big deal to me, but it's really rude for Brandi to throw it out there in front of everyone. I know that Camille Grammer was very open about the fact she used a surrogate to carry her two children.

It's been all over Twitter that the rumor is that Adrienne used a surrogate to carry her 3 sons. That was what Brandi was talking about at the appetizer tasting. Why Brandi would throw that out there is beyond me. Don't know if I believe it myself, but whatever. The whole using a surrogate thing is not a big deal to me, but it's really rude for Brandi to throw it out there in front of everyone. I know that Camille Grammer was very open about the fact she used a surrogate to carry her two children.

After I posted, I looked around on the webz and saw that, too. Apparently, a lot of people like Brandi on one site I visited, and were like "what's the big deal?", but what if Adrienne's kids don't know? I don't know how old they are, but maybe she hasn't gotten around to telling them or something. Either way, I think it's a sucky thing to out someone about. I think in principle, it would be Adrienne's information to share. Of course, this is trashy reality TV, so maybe all bets are off - lol.

After I posted, I looked around on the webz and saw that, too. Apparently, a lot of people like Brandi on one site I visited, and were like "what's the big deal?", but what if Adrienne's kids don't know? I don't know how old they are, but maybe she hasn't gotten around to telling them or something. Either way, I think it's a sucky thing to out someone about. I think in principle, it would be Adrienne's information to share. Of course, this is trashy reality TV, so maybe all bets are off - lol.

I tentatively believe that Adrienne using a surrogate is the issue. I usually really like Brandi, but that is a really inappropriate thing to reveal. Way over the line. Brandi keeps saying that there are things that have gone on between her and A that we don't know about that explain her behavior. I don't think anything can justify her saying that on camera, but now I really want to know if there are any other big issues between those two that would be news.

Brandi is a big old shit stirrer. She seems to have no filter whatsoever. I did not particularly like Camiile the first season and know I do. I will never like Brandi!

I don't like Lisa that much this season either. She's swayed too much by Brandi.

Brandi is a big old shit stirrer. She seems to have no filter whatsoever. I did not particularly like Camiile the first season and know I do. I will never like Brandi!

I don't like Lisa that much this season either. She's swayed too much by Brandi.

I watched part of the first season and really disliked Camille. Then I didn't watch for awhile, but now Camille seems much less horrendous and perhaps even a bit of a nice person. Maybe she ditched that crazy Dubois person. She seems as normal as any of these women could seem now.

What Brandi and her supporters don't seem to understand is that if a person has a private issue, that is not the same as "lying" to her or anyone else. It's not Brandi's place to decide if that bit of information, no matter how she came across it, is for public consumption.

I have a health issue that I don't discuss much and few people outside of my most inner circle know about. I don't believe I'm "lying" to anyone; it's just something that is my business. Through no one's fault, though, it leaked to a co-worker of mine, who then took it upon herself to reach out to mutual acquaintances in the guise of "asking for information" because one of these people has a similar condition. But it was not her information to share and I never spoke with her about telling these other people and certainly didn't give her my permission. I don't care why Brandi is mad at the other woman, she has no business spilling any private information she may have come across. Brandi is just nasty.

Camille indicated that she and the Dubois chick are no longer friends and haven't talked in quite a while.

I am surprised by all the Brandi love at at the Bravo site. Must be the same people that love Teresa Guidice and Jill Zarin.

After starting this thread I don't think I've watched the show again, because it's so painful to see all the whining, but I've kept up by reading the recaps, which are usually more entertaining than the show. I do like watching Brandi, because you never know what she'll blurt out next.

This is my favorite of all the RH franchises. First season, I loathed Camille. Now I adore her and think she has exquisite taste in clothes and house decor. I've always liked Lisa, still do, but she has a hard time when someone makes an innocuous joke about her where she has no problem joking about others. Kim has always been annoying, and I do think she was horribly rude to Brandi on Game Night. I feel for her dealing with addiction issues, but she still annoys me. I like Brandi, she can be a trashy brat, but she doesn't attack unless attacked.

I think the "secret" about Adrian and Paul is either : 1)Surrogacy, 2)Drugs or 3)abuse. I did not like how physically aggressive Paul was to Brandi during their fight. But, I think they are back to being friends. Of course they probably both hate Adrian, so it could be along the lines of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." YMMV

I did not see this week's show, but apparently the secret was that Adrienne used a surrogate. Adrienne denies it. I fail to see anything whatsoever about surrogacy, but it was up to Adrienne and Paul to spill the beans.

I did not see this week's show, but apparently the secret was that Adrienne used a surrogate. Adrienne denies it. I fail to see anything whatsoever about surrogacy, but it was up to Adrienne and Paul to spill the beans.

I think the allegations were about child abuse, not a surrogate (that would be very difficult to deny).

I hated Camille in the beginning, but I think she saw her behavior on TV and realized playing the "entitled rich bitch" to appease the producers was not who she was.

• 2 months later...

I think the allegations were about child abuse, not a surrogate (that would be very difficult to deny).

I hated Camille in the beginning, but I think she saw her behavior on TV and realized playing the "entitled rich bitch" to appease the producers was not who she was.

I missed whatever the allegations were supposed to be about, but I had read that it was surrogacy.

I just want to scream "GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELF!!" every single time Lisa is on. She's always complaining about how people haven't defended her. I really can't stand her anymore and I used to like her. Poor Giggy! He needs to have "parents" that treat him like a dog and not like some purse vermin. He needs to stay out of their restaurants and stop drinking out of the same glasses that they drink out of. That is just gross! I did not watch a minute of her new show "Vanderpump Rules" and I won't watch her on Dancing With the Stars either.

I'm still unsure how I feel about Yolanda. Most of the time she's OK, but other times she drives me nuts.

They all drive me nuts especially Kyle when she used Faye to get her point across. Kyle can be vile in my opinion.

I like to watch this on occasion just for the sheer horror show of their overly thin, overly pulled back faces. It seriously freaks me out, it's like watching aliens from another planet. And that they pay boat loads of money to look like that ? wow.

I think that Adrienne was telling stories about her pregnancy and delivery to everybody, meaning she was going to an extreme to make people believe that she was pregnant and that is why it was such a big issue.

Tiny bit OT, but Porsha Williams of the Atlanta Housewives seems so dumb! She's married to an NFL player and those other women are trying to get her to stand up for herself and not be under Kordell's thumb. The women were all in Las Vegas and going to go to a strip club. Porsha was saying that she did not want to go, but it was framed as Kordell would not approve. They kept saying "What do YOU want to do?" Thought you FJers might find it interesting.

Porsha may be as dumb as dust but I thought that she didn't go to the strip club is because she is from a religious family and would not be comfortable going there. But Kordell is a controlling guy so who knows. There have been rumors that Kordell is gay and on the down low, if that means anything. But really going to a strip club in Vegas is not high on the list of things I would want to do there, however, if the strippers were the menz, I might reconsider.

I can respect Porsha not wanting to go to a strip club if that was truly her decision, but I did feel that Kordell's opinion weighed heavily on her. I did love how NeNe was so honest about how she had been a stripper back in those years when she was a divorced mom and having to support herself and her son. I would not have particularly wanted to go to a strip club either as that kind of thing is not my cup of tea, but the decision would be my own.

• 6 months later...

The quotes from the article read like a XXX version of fundie christian marriage submission only possibly more twisted, if that's even possible :wtf:

Real Housewives of New Jersey star Melissa Gorga has written an advice book, Love Italian Style, for people who want a marriage as hot and happy as the one she has with her husband Joe. Her entire ethos on the subject boils down to this sentence: "Husbands want their wives to submit; wives want our husbands to dominate."

If he gets one ounce of flack from me, he flips a switch and goes off. I know it's not really about me, so I don't get riled up. I supposed I could get angry back him for getting the bulk end of his problems. But then again, that's what a spouse is for. You get to release your stress on someone you trust, who you know won't hold it against you. He' like to yell at a colleague, client, or employee. But he yells at me and doesn't screw up a business deal. I can take it.

This just silly

Girls don't poop. Me, never have. Never will. It just doesn't happen. Or, that's what Joe thinks! We've been married for nine years, and he has never once seen or smelled my business. How have I pulled this off? I don't do it when he's around or awake. In an emergency, I have my ways of pooping so he won't hear, smell, or see. It's a challenge.

http://jezebel.com/real-housewife-melis ... 1371722729