IGNORED

"Will your children have Children?" Stevie Maxwell

Justme

I see that Christopher has gifted Nathan and Melanie with some of those industrial-strength plastic bibs with pockets. (blecch) I don't think I've seen Christina or Drew with one of those before.

Also, I kind of covet Elissa's terraced garden beds.

Hot John was the only Reversal not in red. Go John, way to be an individual!

Hmm, actually, looks like all the adult Maxwells have a red shirt on except John and Melanie. Sarah even has one under her chambray top. Good for them!

Im not going to read that yet. It seems men like him , Jim Bob and Chris Jeub all have some kind of insecurities. Out of all of them I think Steve would have the hardest time if one of his kids decided not to have kids.And of course they will never have the possibility of kids as long as they stay up under you, Steve.

I'm pleasantly surprised by the number of photos featuring Jesse in the July 4 blog entry - you don't usually see much of him.

Now, can one of you other Maxwells please put down the food and the kids for a minute to take a few more pictures of Poor Sarah?!

Once again Steve is holding only his mini me, Joshua (Well one pic of holding Drew). Does he realize he has grandaughters too?

Hot John looks particularly good in the picture where he's holding Drew.

I'm pleasantly surprised by the number of photos featuring Jesse in the July 4 blog entry - you don't usually see much of him.

Now, can one of you other Maxwells please put down the food and the kids for a minute to take a few more pictures of Poor Sarah?!

We should take some $$ out of the FJ advertising coffers and sent Sarah a selfie stick.... :wink-penguin:

That picture of Drew eating bacon with Nathan... :pink-shock: Oh the innuendos....

That picture of Drew eating bacon with Nathan... :pink-shock: Oh the innuendos....

I didn't want to bring it up... but yeah. o.0 was the look on my face when I saw that picture.

Im not going to read that yet. It seems men like him , Jim Bob and Chris Jeub all have some kind of insecurities. Out of all of them I think Steve would have the hardest time if one of his kids decided not to have kids.And of course they will never have the possibility of kids as long as they stay up under you, Steve.

Agree!!! He would have the hardest time!!

I loathe the 'you owe it to your parents to carry on the line and give them grandchildren' BS. I hate it because it's ingrained into me and it shouldn't be.

I'm an only child. I'm also gay in a place that doesn't allow gay adoption or facilitate sperm donation. On top of that I have a variety of medical issues I don't want to pass onto kids. On top of THAT, I don't feel I would be able to be a good and responsible parent. So, I've made the choice that having kids isn't right for me.

I find myself constantly apologising to my parents for robbing them of grandchildren. Even though they're always very quick to reassure me it doesn't matter I always get choked up when I think about how they'd make such amazing grandparents and I'm depriving them of that opportunity.

People like Steve are the reason I feel so guilty about something that is right. The selfish thing to do is to bring a kid into the world you aren't equipped to care for just so you can continue the family line.

I just found this sad quote from Sarah on her 30th birthday post three years ago:

I am also grateful for those of you who pray for me. It is such a blessing to know you are upholding me to our Heavenly Father. I know without a shadow of a doubt that if the Lord wants me married, it is an easy thing with Him. But, that appears to not be His plan at this very moment, so I joyfully go with His plan and know that when it is His timing, it will happen.

I just found this sad quote from Sarah on her 30th birthday post three years ago:

So it was more important in God's timing for the Maxwell's to get pizza than for Sarah to get married/court? Talk about priorities...

I loathe the 'you owe it to your parents to carry on the line and give them grandchildren' BS. I hate it because it's ingrained into me and it shouldn't be.

I'm an only child. I'm also gay in a place that doesn't allow gay adoption or facilitate sperm donation. On top of that I have a variety of medical issues I don't want to pass onto kids. On top of THAT, I don't feel I would be able to be a good and responsible parent. So, I've made the choice that having kids isn't right for me.

I find myself constantly apologising to my parents for robbing them of grandchildren. Even though they're always very quick to reassure me it doesn't matter I always get choked up when I think about how they'd make such amazing grandparents and I'm depriving them of that opportunity.

People like Steve are the reason I feel so guilty about something that is right. The selfish thing to do is to bring a kid into the world you aren't equipped to care for just so you can continue the family line.

I'm also someone who doesn't want kids, has health issues I wouldn't want to pass on and no resources to adopt even if I did want kids. I think the main reason my mom was okay with me having surgery that resulted in being 99% sterile is because I have a much younger sibling... but now the Have Kids burden is passed onto him, and I feel bad about that!

I really think that if any of the Maxwell kids didn't have kids Steve would blow his stack. I wonder if he said anything to Nathan & Melanie when the struggled to have kids for like 4 years.

Archived