IGNORED

Meri (Sisterwives) has a boyfriend er catfish MERGED

Justme

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now the BatDork has posted a video on her instagram of what I assume is Jackie using her 'man voice' to talk about the moon, in an attempt to prove she is a man.   https://www.instagram.com/p/-U4d9eDJyh/

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that it's 6 AM and Im half asleep, but that was the creepiest thing I've ever heard. Honestly gave me chills, and not in a good way.

Someone pointed out that it is raining in Chicago but cloudy in Shidler... 

Is "Sam" currently claiming to be in Chicago? Or will "he" say he was somewhere else?

You would think Jackie would remember that, in this day and age when she can do all this bullshit and try to get away with it, that there are ways the people she calls haters can disprove her shit. It's not like the weather in Chicago is a secret. You just need an Internet connection to look it up. For someone who pretends to be someone that's smart, she sure is dumb when it comes to this stuff.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that it's 6 AM and Im half asleep, but that was the creepiest thing I've ever heard. Honestly gave me chills, and not in a good way.

Is "Sam" currently claiming to be in Chicago? Or will "he" say he was somewhere else?

You would think Jackie would remember that, in this day and age when she can do all this bullshit and try to get away with it, that there are ways the people she calls haters can disprove her shit. It's not like the weather in Chicago is a secret. You just need an Internet connection to look it up. For someone who pretends to be someone that's smart, she sure is dumb when it comes to this stuff.

That voice was completely creepy.

Brrrrrrr! That voice was creepy; I can't imagine being seduced by it. Seems like something you'd hear on an episode of "Snapped" when giving the back story.

there is a freaking foot of snow in Chicago right now, I am completely not ready for this crap it was in the 70s a week ago. You don't need Internet connection to know  the weather in Chicago........The weather in Chicago is shitty 90% of the time. I need to goddam move we have high taxes, high cost of living, notoriously corrupt government and shitty weather why does anyone live in the Chicago area?. At least we live in a good school district.

Ok I'm done with my rant. I tried to watch this show again the other night. I think they were in Alaska Christine looked cute in a pink flannel shirt, Madyson had her boy friend with them and I tuned in just in time for Kody to embarrass the ever loving crap out of her and talk about his engagements. It kept flashing back to his talking head where he looks confused as to why his daughter was embarrassed. My remote was lost in my couch cushions and I was frantically looking for it to change the channel ASAP. Why do I do this to myself? 

He has a reason for EVERYTHING...except for why he won't post a picture of him and Meri together. It's just not time for that. It's time for the wall O words. 

I have a friend who is involved with a romance scammer right now (not a catfish) but she just won't see it. It's really frustrating.  

I love the "passionate plutonic love" line ... If someone texted me that, I think I'd completely dissolve into giggle fits. 

I love the "passionate plutonic love" line ... If someone texted me that, I think I'd completely dissolve into giggle fits. 

So if it's plutonic, do I need a cartoon dog?:my_confused:

So if it's plutonic, do I need a cartoon dog?:my_confused:

Maybe it's plutonic because like the planet (never downgrade, Pluto!  You be the planet you know you are! "Dwarf-planet" indeed, SMH), the love is far, far away.

there is a freaking foot of snow in Chicago right now, I am completely not ready for this crap it was in the 70s a week ago. You don't need Internet connection to know  the weather in Chicago........The weather in Chicago is shitty 90% of the time. I need to goddam move we have high taxes, high cost of living, notoriously corrupt government and shitty weather why does anyone live in the Chicago area?. At least we live in a good school district.

Ok I'm done with my rant. I tried to watch this show again the other night. I think they were in Alaska Christine looked cute in a pink flannel shirt, Madyson had her boy friend with them and I tuned in just in time for Kody to embarrass the ever loving crap out of her and talk about his engagements. It kept flashing back to his talking head where he looks confused as to why his daughter was embarrassed. My remote was lost in my couch cushions and I was frantically looking for it to change the channel ASAP. Why do I do this to myself? 

Oh my god! A fellow Chicagoan! I go on that exact rant all the time! I can't wait to get out of this expensive, corrupt, frustrating town! I have to go to work later and am dreading going outside. Uggggh. 

With regards to the bolded, I figure he will claim it's old or that he wasn't in Chicago when he made it. The instagram picture of the guy hanging wire (or whatever he was doing) got called out like two seconds after it got posted and his response to that was he never said it was him. It's always bullshit in his/her world.

How did Meri find out that "Lindsay's" real name was Jackie Overton?  

I think that's what we're all wondering.

With regards to the bolded, I figure he will claim it's old or that he wasn't in Chicago when he made it. The instagram picture of the guy hanging wire (or whatever he was doing) got called out like two seconds after it got posted and his response to that was he never said it was him. It's always bullshit in his/her world.

If I'm not mistaken, the picture of the guy hanging wire was of someone from HGTV. So it's her second time using a picture of someone TV.

New blog post from "Sam". It's a letter to Meri.

notbatmanyet.com/?p=2287

It's another wall of text. There are supposed to be paragraphs, as when you're writing and you move to a new line and indent. "Sam" should have skipped two lines just to make it easier to read!

Feel free to extract and snark upon different things from the blog. I'm doing the same now.

Meri I have kicked myself every single second that I didn’t come bang on your door that day and say come home with me.

What a surprise Meri would have gotten if "Sam" had opened the door. "Lindsay? What are you doing here?"

And all the laughs Lol Oh my Meri. We laughed so much.

Who writes lol in a letter they're typing on their blog?

I am sorry I posted everything.

I posted everything to prove that we existed. That Sam and Meri were a real thing, not some internet rumor that was being turned into a mountain of lies.

I posted everything because my ego and my pride were being shot down and I didn’t like that feeling.

I posted everything to show the world that I did love you. I really thought that posting everything would prove that you did love me and I loved you and how could anyone ever say we weren’t in love.
Then I realized today, just today, that posting everything was not about me at all. It was about you.
I posted everything as a gift to you Meri. I put it all out there to remind you of the times we had.
I posted it so you could hear how happy you were when you knew the love of one man who only had you to love.
I posted everything to hurt you into finding yourself.
I posted everything to give you your freedom.

??? That's just the dumbest thing I've ever read.

I am offering you the friendship we started out with. No one has to know, or everyone can know.

Because starting out trying to have no one know worked out so incredibly well the first time around. They weren't even discreet about it.

so if Meri said she talked to "him" over the phone and that "he" was a "she" (as we know) and that she used a program or device or whatever to digitally alter her voice and disguise it as male (because that's how I understood it)...how am I supposed to believe "Sam" on "his" blog that those voicemails are ALL actually from her?  (I haven't listened to them, and I am sure Meri left some voicemails at some point but I'd still like to believe it's a legit question.) 

I don't know this whole catfish kerfuffle is giving me a headache...

The girl who catfished me had a VERY believable male voice. VERY. She was totally a girl, no voice machine. ALL HER.

The girl who catfished me had a VERY believable male voice. VERY. She was totally a girl, no voice machine. ALL HER.

I had a friend that catfished a girl (this was right out of high school.. so 13 years ago) and they talked on the phone all the time, she didn't even disguise her voice when she did it. 

oh wow. I'm sorry you had to go through that! Thank you for your insight!

I wish that the real person in the profile pic would come forward and claim it. That would be a nice big blow to Jackie's persona...

I wish that the real person in the profile pic would come forward and claim it. That would be a nice big blow to Jackie's persona...

Yeah, I would LOVE to know who he is. I tried searching the image through Google when I first saw that they were "involved," but I never came up with anything. I have to wonder if it's someone else she catfished. 

How awful would it be if the person in the pic was actually dead? Like, she went on some random person's facebook after their death and snatched their pic. Then there would be almost no repercussion. :( So sad and disgusting to even consider.

How awful would it be if the person in the pic was actually dead? Like, she went on some random person's facebook after their death and snatched their pic. Then there would be almost no repercussion. :( So sad and disgusting to even consider.

WOW. Yes, that would be so sad. And, worse because someone misappropriated the image to do something so nasty.

I was going to add that I listened to Sam's moon shot on Insta. Um, "his" southern drawl is bad. I've never heard anything else like it. If all I had was "his" voice,  I wouldn't keep coming back for more. I think when Meri says "He said all the right things." He MUST have said something worthwhile to her.

He said all the right things via text, I'm sure. By the time she actually talked to "him" she was hooked.

I don't trust a thing that comes out of this catfish's mouth, including anything that she says about the family. Some things may very well be true, but she's proven to be a compulsive liar. Without other evidence of such things, I don't believe them. She's proven that she will say and do anything to get people on her side.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived