IGNORED

Meri (Sisterwives) has a boyfriend er catfish MERGED

Justme

I really hope this rumor is true and that Meri is leaving finally. While this could be a big publicity stunt for the show, Meri's unhappiness seems genuine. She was the only one not smiling in Robyn's pregnancy announcement.

The one card she had to play as the wife with fertility issues was her legal wife status, when she signed that away to Robyn I knew something strange was happening.

The entire "boyfriend" thing could be staged, but does anyone besides the regular viewers care enough to tune in because of this fake drama? Also, Kody has an ego the size of Las Vegas, would he really be okay with people thinking Meri is stepping out on him and losing his stud muffin image (at least in his little pea-brain)?

There have been a lot of rumors about Meri for the past 6 months and her Twitter is downright strange. I wouldn't be surprised if she agreed to the divorce if Kody would give up his half of the house and she is just sticking around now for the show money.

At this point, I would be thrilled if any of the wives left Kody, the guy gives me the creeps. Janelle seems like the only wife who doesn't mind sharing her husband, Christine was happy as long as she was the newest, youngest, cutest wife and Robyn knocked her off that pedestal just like Robyn will be knocked off as soon as Kody starts looking for Meri's replacement or a newer version.

Whoa. I can't imagine the day when Robyn isn't Kody's everything. :pink-shock:

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robyn seems like the only one even remotely happy with the whole set up (well, and Kody, I suppose.) She's probably just happy to have a father for her kids and some built-in babysitters. Ha!

I concur that Meri's Twitter has been downright strange, Alexa. And also very melodramatic. Today, she's got a smattering of quotes about love, God fighting for her, and doing what's right.

Where's cynical been on all of this? I always love her take.

I'm going to predict that this is just a publicity stunt to get people interested in watching the next season. And until we see actual evidence of steps to adopt Robyn's kids I'm going to assume that the divorce was a publicity stunt too.

How old is he?? He looks awfully young. Maybe she is recruiting him in her weird way for Moriah.

If this is real....do you guys think the show will air any of this drama? I, for one, hope so. :)

I can't imagine how they could not at least show a little bit of the iceberg....like no feelings lost with Janelle, Christine weeping not because she cares but because #Christine, Robyn trying to feign sadness, Kody flipping his hair around saying "Well, I just, I don't know what happened. But sometimes, in these relationships, you know, people just, you know, it's too hard, and they leave. And the family is so fractured and hurt. But, you know, we will always love Meri, and, you know *hair flip* Moriah, I will always be her dad." *hair flip*

I checked out Robyn's Facebook, and discovered these screenshots in the comment section of a post to her wall. Amber Sinclair, author of the Juicy Chatter article, claims to have received them from Robyn's friend Kendra.

post-10965-14452000509472_thumb.jpg

post-10965-14452000509017_thumb.jpg

Additionally, this is the conversation that preceded the sharing of those texts. There is no comment after them.

post-10965-14452000509906_thumb.png

Did Sobbyn not really answer or is the lack of literacy in that group throwing me off?

I can't imagine how they could not at least show a little bit of the iceberg....like no feelings lost with Janelle, Christine weeping not because she cares but because #Christine, Robyn trying to feign sadness, Kody flipping his hair around saying "Well, I just, I don't know what happened. But sometimes, in these relationships, you know, people just, you know, it's too hard, and they leave. And the family is so fractured and hurt. But, you know, we will always love Meri, and, you know *hair flip* Moriah, I will always be her dad." *hair flip*

:clap: :lol: Pretty much sums it up!

Not only does she not really answer if she does, she rarely does at that. I snapped those pics because I'm surprised she hasn't deleted it yet, but at the time the comments had only been up for a few hours, so it's possible she didn't see it yet.

Does it bother anyone else that she has sisterwife #4 after her name?? That's just weird.

Well, she could have LegalWife #2....

hmmmm, now I kind of thinking this is just internet rumors and the Browns are fanning the flames for publicity.

hmmmm, now I kind of thinking this is just internet rumors and the Browns are fanning the flames for publicity.

Ugh. If that's the case, I will be super annoyed.

As predicted, she deleted that whole thread from her page.

In other news, Sam says Meri needs to go have a tough talk.

20468fbe05e45141039e303fc8f296f7.jpg

And in the spirit of being a true, genuine creeper tonight...WTF is going on with these people?

917e5478a213ea0cb5f2c93cd6f141bd.jpg

04b09d81984475600454302647f6bf9d.jpg

a186c389b9e8b61f946c293c44de0af2.jpg

Ok, WHY do these people have conversations like this on social media where the whole world can see?! The internet is forever, people. :wtf: :music-tool:

Edit: To add more sass.

I kind of feel crazy with the screenshots. On the flip side, those photos of the posts to Robyn's wall are now deleted-confirming messages from Kendra included. It remains to be seen what is true, but at least we've got the originals.

I am still going to hold out hope that the girlfriend in Chicago doesn't really exist. Haha!

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived