IGNORED

Jana's future

MoonFace

I don't think Mary is an innocent as she looks based on the information provided by Amy's former music producer, Jamie. She may come off as the sweet, unsuspecting Grandma on TV, but I think she's as cunning and dangerous as Jim Bob. He had to get it from somewhere, and it definitely wasn't from J.L.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As related to Grandma Mary, I recall a video (perhaps on Youtube?) about a "evangelical explosion" and how Grandma Mary was the catalyst behind this and introducing it into her family, including her husband. Also, remember how Gma Mary was trying to tell the music producer what to do in the Amy Goes to Nashville specials? I think she can rule with an iron fist when she wants to. I've said it here before, I think Grandma Mary is the only person in that entire family JBoob would bow down and listen to. And that's saying a lot.

Does anyone else here look at blind gossip sites? A pretty notoriously accurate one recently revealed that Jana has been seeing an online suitor in secret. It's probably not true.. but it's fun to think about. I hope it's real and that Jana will hightail out of the compound soon.

32 minutes ago, buggers said:

Does anyone else here look at blind gossip sites? A pretty notoriously accurate one recently revealed that Jana has been seeing an online suitor in secret. It's probably not true.. but it's fun to think about. I hope it's real and that Jana will hightail out of the compound soon.

That would be awesome but I don't believe it. Unless she met him on Farmers Only. 

48 minutes ago, buggers said:

Is the blind gossip site accurate or is it a place where people purposefully make up things just for the fun of it? Where do they even get this info or pull this out from?

This is my first post here. I did not watch 19 Kids and Counting but was certainly aware of the Duggars. I did watch Counting On only because of Jana and that teaser "I totally did not see that coming." What a letdown, I don't care who gets pregnant first (Jill or Jessa). I just think it's a shame for a lovely young woman to be stuck at home until she finds a husband and Jana did say she wanted marriage and family. So many courting questions in these shows, but no courtship announcement. Either the courtship didn't work out or the ratings and lack of advertisers made TLC decide to hold off and make a wedding special for Jana. If so, I hope it's Jana and not Jinger. Jana seriously needs to get out of that house.

12 minutes ago, CatchThatCow said:

This is my first post here. I did not watch 19 Kids and Counting but was certainly aware of the Duggars. I did watch Counting On only because of Jana and that teaser "I totally did not see that coming." What a letdown, I don't care who gets pregnant first (Jill or Jessa). I just think it's a shame for a lovely young woman to be stuck at home until she finds a husband and Jana did say she wanted marriage and family. So many courting questions in these shows, but no courtship announcement. Either the courtship didn't work out or the ratings and lack of advertisers made TLC decide to hold off and make a wedding special for Jana. If so, I hope it's Jana and not Jinger. Jana seriously needs to get out of that house.

You know those money whores did it for the ratings. There were a lot of stupid courting questions not only for Jana but for everybody, it's rediculous. I don't think Jana has ever has courted but the one I would personally put money on is Jinger. BTW, welcome!

Thank you! I do think you are right about Jinger possibly being in a courtship, she was the only one who smiled and blushed during the courtship questions. Jana looked miserable and John David looked annoyed. I do like Jinger but I have a soft spot for Jana (I don't know her so I feel silly) and I'm rooting for her. I think it would be devastating for her to watch yet another younger sister get married. And I'm sure Jessa would never miss an opportunity to remind her.  Boo, TLC, that was just wrong.

Did you catch the pictures of Jackson's 12th birthday? (Pickles) Jana has her arms around Josie and him. JB has his hand on Jana. (Sign of ownership?)

3 hours ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

Is the blind gossip site accurate or is it a place where people purposefully make up things just for the fun of it? Where do they even get this info or pull this out from?

I no longer consider the gossip site that BI came from to be accurate.  In fact at the bottom of the pages are a disclaimer saying more or less that they might make things up.

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2016/05/blind-items-revealed-4-479.html

DISCLAIMER

CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS IS A GOSSIP SITE. THE SITE PUBLISHES RUMORS, CONJECTURE, AND FICTION. IN ADDITION TO ACCURATELY REPORTED INFORMATION, CERTAIN SITUATIONS, CHARACTERS AND EVENTS PORTRAYED IN THE BLOG ARE EITHER PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION OR ARE USED FICTITIOUSLY. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN ERRORS OR INACCURACIES; THE BLOG'S PROPRIETOR DOES NOT MAKE WARRANTY AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE'S CONTENT. LINKS TO CONTENT ON AND QUOTATION OF MATERIAL FROM OTHER SITES ARE NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF CRAZY DAYS

The Duggar Family Fan Blog just posted a 'deleted scene' from the girls' road trip episode basically teasing more that JD may have someone. :confused2:What is the point...we had to suffer through a season of counting on only to find out...nothing is going on with any of them.

I was a little surprised in the clip that the girls said to ask Jinger about JD...I wouldn't have figured her to be closer to him than Jana, for example. 

7 minutes ago, Suz8710 said:

The Duggar Family Fan Blog just posted a 'deleted scene' from the girls' road trip episode basically teasing more that JD may have someone. :confused2:What is the point...we had to suffer through a season of counting on only to find out...nothing is going on with any of them.

I was a little surprised in the clip that the girls said to ask Jinger about JD...I wouldn't have figured her to be closer to him than Jana, for example. 

It could just mean that Jinger is friends with a girl JD is supposed to be courting. Or she has chaperoned him and a girl. Or she saw him looking at a girl and got suspicious and is teasing. Or JB had planned for JD to marry a girl and Jinger to marry that girl's brother, or Jana is better at keeping secrets but Jinger might tell or...

LOL, OR the producers decided to throw a curve ball and use Jinger so the audience can question why might she know better than the others...

I guess in the world of Duggar trickery, we may never know.

25 minutes ago, EmCatlyn said:

Or she saw him looking at a girl and got suspicious and is teasing

I found the girl...

12794537_877421792356631_3533728222524388888_n.jpg

12 minutes ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

I found the girl...

12794537_877421792356631_3533728222524388888_n.jpg

Eww he looks like s creeper back there! Why didn't anyone tell Nike over those shorty shorts!?

1 hour ago, Suz8710 said:

Why was that scene deleted? Was it too interesting? 

3 hours ago, Hiddenomaha said:

13263718_827495687384082_210817821664512

Good heavens! Jana nearly is showing her shoulders! :faint: How will she every find a good, Christian man now?

And she looks like she has a bird sitting on her shoulder... 

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That would be awesome but I don't believe it. Unless she met him on Farmers Only. 

I thought Farmers Only was for, ya know, farmers. Or can Jana add Secretary of Agriculture to her qualifications because she chased a cow one time?

4 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I thought Farmers Only was for, ya know, farmers. Or can Jana add Secretary of Agriculture to her qualifications because she chased a cow one time?

Oh she's fine. Chasing cows makes you a farmer if you're a woman. 

Jana looked a bit peeved off during that stupid clip that said a whole lot of nothing. Lets just imagine that JD is courting.... sucks for Boob and TLC. I really can't see him having several episodes focused on his courtship and wedding. Also can't see him being interesting in People interviews and photoshoots. And he looks about 40, so having  chaperones walking behind him is going to look more ridiculous that it usually does. 

You'd think if TLC was aware of sponsors pulling out that they would have done some last minute editing and put that clip back into the show. It's at least something to keep us interested...It makes you think why it wasn't left it...

TLC is still teasing a courtship :my_rolleyes:? Why did they release this clip now? If JD or Jinger( or anyone else) is courting, I could see the Duggars wanting to wait until they're engaged before making an announcement.

If someone is courting why didn't TLC wait before they premeired "Counting On"? Maybe TLC wanted to test the waters before a "big" season :my_confused: ?

3 hours ago, Larry said:

Jana looked a bit peeved off during that stupid clip that said a whole lot of nothing. Lets just imagine that JD is courting.... sucks for Boob and TLC. I really can't see him having several episodes focused on his courtship and wedding. Also can't see him being interesting in People interviews and photoshoots. And he looks about 40, so having  chaperones walking behind him is going to look more ridiculous that it usually does. 

JD did magazine interviews and photoshoots to promote "Counting On". 

On 5/26/2016 at 10:30 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Eww he looks like s creeper back there! Why didn't anyone tell Nike over those shorty shorts!?

I think this is a moment of defrauding caught on camera and thrown out a teaser to make us think JD is courting. He really does look like such a creepy creeper here. I think the girl is probably just a fan who wanted a pic, knowing JD is in full creep in the background they have to promote it (since they have nothing else) and heaven forbid JD staring at a girl without the intention of marrying her- they couldn't handle a "scandal" like that. I also think they probably won't be so quick to post male courtships (since si and Marjorie fizzled) though JD is old enough to be taken seriously

On Wednesday, May 25, 2016 at 0:53 PM, theinvisiblegirl said:

I don't think Mary is an innocent as she looks based on the information provided by Amy's former music producer, Jamie. She may come off as the sweet, unsuspecting Grandma on TV, but I think she's as cunning and dangerous as Jim Bob. He had to get it from somewhere, and it definitely wasn't from J.L.

Me too. I also don't understand how any mother or grandmother can allow this bullshit. I'm sure she knew of the rumors . Grandpa  is much different. He disapprove  of this lifestyle 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived