IGNORED

Josh and Anna's New Father's Day video

luv2laugh

Why do they clearly still want to be in the spotlight after all of this? Just why? Also, at the end Anna says, "Thank you for raising such an awesome husband." and kisses him. Blech. :ew: That was definitely done as a slap in the face to the media slaughtering him and claiming Anna's preparing to divorce him.

[bBvideo 560,340:3b2n90lf]

[/bBvideo]

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting. No mention of Anna's dad, or even Josh as a father.

But... what does this mean,

This video is unlisted. Be considerate and think twice before sharing.
I have never seen that on YouTube before.

I can't stand the way she stares at him adoringly. I KNOW it's Gothard bullshit but it's just so freaking creepy. :ew:

Said in my best Jerry Lewis voice, "LADY, you'll get a crick in your neck!".

Rehabilitation bullshit. Just NO.

The comments are great, at least :D

I believe an unlisted video on YouTube means it will never show up in a search (for example, if you searched "josh duggar father's day video 2015" this video would not show up in the results) and you can only view the video through someone directly linking you to it, so it won't show up in suggested videos after another Duggar video is viewed or on the side bar, either.

None of the other Duggar spawn's father's day message videos are unlisted. Take that as you will.

Interesting. No mention of Anna's dad, or even Josh as a father.

But... what does this mean,

I have never seen that on YouTube before.

I googled this. It seems that an unlisted video means that it can't be searched for on You Tube (or google I guess). It is a way to send private videos sort of.

WHICH MAKES NO SENSE! Either they are dumb and think the media will not find these videos or they are simply pretending that they do not want the media will not find these videos.

Attention whoring at it's finest.

Anna makes me almost as sick as he does.

I'm guessing that's the Duggar "guest house" that some have seen in photos taken by visiting friends.

Attention whoring at it's finest.

Anna makes me almost as sick as he does.

I'm guessing that's the Duggar "guest house" that some have seen in photos taken by visiting friends.

Henceforth known as The Shame Annex.

I googled this. It seems that an unlisted video means that it can't be searched for on You Tube (or google I guess). It is a way to send private videos sort of.

WHICH MAKES NO SENSE! Either they are dumb and think the media will not find these videos or they are simply pretending that they do not want the media will not find these videos.

These people are so gross. They need to be out of the public eye stat. What does it say about our country that such a vulgar, ignorant family could become famous simply for being vulgar and ignorant? Josh and Anna need to put the camera down and get real jobs to support their quiver.

Henceforth known as The Shame Annex.

:lol:

Legit crack up. Good show. From now on I'm going to direct stupid people to the Shame Annex.

At 301 views, there were many comments, but only one was positive. The rest were incredibly nasty.

I guess they wanted to test the waters with the unlisted video, but that's a terrible set of responses. Hope TLC notices.

This is a tasteless video, a rambling, babbling one that serves no purpose.

Josh has gained an enormous amount of weight.

This is a tasteless video, a rambling, babbling one that serves no purpose.

Josh has gained an enormous amount of weight.

Stress can do that to you.

well she has the gothard 1000 mile stare down it is so fake yo can see she is trying so hard. my dog does a better job.

Was that filmed inside TTH? Why couldn't they just tell him?

But so heartfelt... you taught me how to do used car paperwork, we worked construction together (ug). He couldn't come up with any memories like going to the fishing hole?

By INVESTING... well we know that JB will now have to continue to do that...

And Anna going for that kiss in the end was PAINFUL. They could've discussed that was going to happen beforehand.

These two are gonna keep dipping their toes back in to public life until they're accepted.

And they actually left comments enabled for this farce of a video. Were they actually hoping for positive feedback here?

Crazy or stupid, I can't decide which. I love the ending where Anna says she's married to the bestest husband EVAR. :roll:

Maybe Josh's parents really did think they were punishing him for molesting his sisters by sending him off to construction camp. He works in yet another reference to how much he hates it.

Maybe Josh's parents really did think they were punishing him for molesting his sisters by sending him off to construction camp. He works in yet another reference to how much he hates it.

he hates it because it is physical labor something digger men avoid if possible.

From Youtube Help:

Making a video unlisted means that anyone who has the link to the video can view it. Your unlisted videos won’t appear to others who visit the Videos tab of your channel page and shouldn't show up in YouTube's search results unless someone adds your unlisted video to a public playlist.

A private video can only be seen by you and the users you select. The video won’t appear on your channel or search results and will be invisible to other users.

Way to be passive aggressive Josh and Anna. If you wanted to keep your video for JB's eyes only you would have made it private but why make a video when you are there with him? I feel like they wanted it to be "leaked" so they could gauge public opinion.

Josh must have realized that this video wouldn't go over well. I'm wondering if it could be a subtle FU to daddy. He kept saying how grateful he is while recounting how Jim Bob taught him what he knows. It could have been done with a phone call and there was no message to Anna's dad (who hopefully did get a phone call). And they left comments on.

OMG, check out the comment from YAHWEH WIFE. Obvious Poe is obvious but I still laughed.

Oh for the love of pete, they had to kiss? Anna had to gaze at her man with slavish devotion? All that malarkey in praise of Jim Bob didn't sound that affectionate, to me. How could these people, who are so out of touch and such terrible liars, have stayed on TV for so long?

Oh for the love of pete, they had to kiss? Anna had to gaze at her man with slavish devotion? All that malarkey in praise of Jim Bob didn't sound that affectionate, to me. How could these people, who are so out of touch and such terrible liars, have stayed on TV for so long?
cause Americans are gullible

cause Americans are gullible

Exactly. If Americans weren't so gullible, this show wouldn't have lasted as long as it did, even with their leghumpers.

Archived