IGNORED

Jen Fishburne’s Daughter Natasha Epstein in Big Trouble

DomWackTroll

She’s accused of— gulp— helping to hide the body of a murder victim.

http://www.ksat.com/content/pns/ksat/ne ... o-cre.html

Jen asks for your prayers:

facebook.com/Jensgems/posts/10207045252956930?pnref=story

Natasha’s FB page:

facebook.com/tashanastasiaJAP?pnref=story

Natasha was once the best friend of Doug Phillips' victim, Lourdes Torres.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy shit.

Jen's replies to fb comments suggest that Natasha needs Jesus and wasn't (spiritually) saved already. I kind of assumed any of Jen's children would have grown up in VF? Hmm...

Wow, just wow.

I've always thought Jen Epstein was a huge cunt (and still do), but what an awful thing to have to go through as a parent. It will be interesting to see how this turns out, but it doesn't sound good at all.

Holy shit, never expected that. I wonder what happened to turn a fundie girl into someone who hides bodies. Maybe its for the best that she and Lourdes are no longer friends. Jen is a terrible person, but I never expected her to have a kid who did this.

At least Jen is admitting that her daughter did something terrible, and isn't making excuses for her...Michelle and Jimbob just set the bar so low when it comes to criminal kids.

Judging from the comments under Jen's request for prayer, it would seem Natasha was going through some things prior to this. One commentor said "I was hoping she was doing good now." and another person indicated that they had wondered how Natasha was doing lately.

The mug shots of the others already arrested in the murder constitute a true rogue's gallery.

Sad on every level.

She’s accused of— gulp— helping to hide the body of a murder victim.

Natasha’s FB page: facebook.com/tashanastasiaJAP?pnref=story

Natasha was once the best friend of Doug Phillips' victim, Lourdes Torres.

How many husbands has Jen had? This girl was born in Germany, self identifies as a Jew and her last name is Eilat. Must be husband #1.

It's going to take a lot more than prayer to help Natasha.

From the mysanantonio.com web site:

The affidavit names two other suspects as co-defendants, though they hadn't been apprehended as of Saturday night.

Several others also allegedly were involved in the incident, some of whom may have ties to the Aryan Brotherhood, according to the affidavit.

“I started shaking,†Mark Reagan, a longtime friend of McKinley's [murder victim], said of hearing the news of the arrest.

Reagan had met McKinley in the seventh grade, when they attended Concordia Lutheran School. Though the two had not been close in the past seven years, Reagan said, he and many others who knew McKinley were shocked to hear that he had been killed.

Reagan said McKinley was a talented musician who was well-read and smart.

“It's how I like to remember him,†Reagan said. “He was very happy playing his guitar. He could hear something and play it on the piano. He was extremely well-versed in music history and was just an all-around creative guy.â€

According to the affidavit, Fluitt and the two other suspects had been hanging out with McKinley's girlfriend the night of May 6.

A witness told police the girlfriend was complaining about McKinley and told the suspects that he had a large amount of heroin in his apartment, the affidavit said. The police document described the suspects as heavy users of methamphetamine.

Sometime after midnight on May 7, the three suspects, along with two women, went to McKinley's apartment in the 2500 block of Jackson-Keller Road, the affidavit said. The three entered the apartment with a key given to them by his girlfriend. After they entered, McKinley was attacked. McKinley, in a chokehold, was taken to the ground, the affidavit said. It was then realized that he was not breathing.

A witness told police “all three males described attacking the complainant inside his apartment and 'accidentally' going too far and killing him.â€

The suspects and their alleged accomplices reportedly returned to the apartment before McKinley's body was disposed of.

The affidavit said a hole was cut in McKinley's mattress and his body was placed inside to get it out of the building. Also, a section of wallboard was cut from the building to conceal evidence.

The body was later dumped in a drainage culvert near the Walmart at 1420 Austin Highway.

The suspects all have lengthy criminal records, the affidavit noted.

The mug shots of the others already arrested in the murder constitute a true rogue's gallery.

Sad on every level.

How many husbands has Jen had? This girl was born in Germany, self identifies as a Jew and her last name is Eilat. Must be husband #1.

I'm pretty sure Mark Epstein was Jen's second husband.

Natasha's had problems for years. Drug possession…

facebook.com/events/230950207114105/

DWI…

https://opencourtrecords.org/case.php?id=5881759

From looking at her Facebook page, she seems to take great pride in having a "hardcore" image. She also seems to have had at least one very close relationship with another, um, "bitch"...

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155323281430099&set=p.10155323281430099&type=1&theater

...which Jen passive-aggressively posts about:

facebook.com/Jensgems/posts/10207028229811362?pnref=story

Oh my word. I've known kids from VF/reformed circles who had major issues after they grew up, but nothing quite like this. I'm no fan of Jen but this is just such a tragic mess all around.

Re: Husbands - I think there have been either 2 or 3 for Jen FIshburne, but I'm not positive. It's been a while since I read Quiverfull and I'm a little rusty. If I remember right, she met Mark Epstein while they were both in the military and stationed in Germany so that might explain why Natasha was born in Germany.

Oh my word. I've known kids from VF/reformed circles who had major issues after they grew up, but nothing quite like this. I'm no fan of Jen but this is just such a tragic mess all around.

Re: Husbands - I think there have been either 2 or 3 for Jen FIshburne, but I'm not positive. It's been a while since I read Quiverfull and I'm a little rusty. If I remember right, she met Mark Epstein while they were both in the military and stationed in Germany so that might explain why Natasha was born in Germany.

Yes, she was married when she met Mark, and then she had one husband (that I know of) after him. So my count is three.

Yes, she was married when she met Mark, and then she had one husband (that I know of) after him. So my count is three.

So, sounds like husband #1 was Natasha's father and Jewish. Was Jen originally Jewish and converted to Christianity at some point?

Just from reading about it, her daughter is likely going to do some time. It sounds as though the police have all the goods on how it went down and everyone in custody, so it isn't likely she has any leverage by offering to go state's evidence. However, after looking at mug shots of that crew, you wouldn't survive long if you ratted on any of them. They just radiate violence and evil.

Very sad all the way around.

Yep. I think Jen has had three husbands. And counting.

This is very, very, bad. And very, very, sad.

Both Jen and Mark are poisonous people. Natasha is the product of so much parental dysfunction and, yes, spiritual abuse. But sometimes people do need to do time. :(

Jen's not getting things her own way when she asked for prayer requests to help her daughter, either.

There are a couple of comments from a woman who flat out says Natasha needs to be incarcerated. Like this comment:

Why would I ever pray for someone who is charged with hiding the body of a young female.

She will see the errors when she is incarcerated, or put in a mental Institution. She, unlike the victim is alive and breathing. The only people in need of a prayer is the victim, who once again is dead and the family of the victim because they are grieving the loss of a young women. I dont know if you know this or not, considering how pushy you've been with the whole prayer thing, one can only assume you are educated, miurder is a sin of God. Pretty sure hiding the body qualifies as murder which again is a sin.

Note: the victim was male, so the commenter has it a little wrong, but you get the gist.

Holy crap, not sure how I missed this in the paper. Those are some very scary people, especially the suspect with the prison gang tattoos.

My daughter just finished 8th grade at the middle school right around the corner from those apartments. :pink-shock:

This is just horrific. Based on what I'm seeing on Jen's FB page, Natasha has a little boy - I'm guessing he's about 5 years old. I hope he is in a good, safe place right now...

Pretty sure Natasha and all of the other offspring that were at BCA were Mark and Jen's. There was controversy about another child that was never around.

Pretty sure Natasha and all of the other offspring that were at BCA were Mark and Jen's. There was controversy about another child that was never around.

Care to elaborate?

Every detail just gets uglier. Natasha has obviously gone off the rails by any standard. I wonder though if all the "secret keeping" we are seeing in so many fundie families contributed to Natasha thinking she could get away with just not saying anything about helping to hide a corpse?

The Aryan Brotherhood reference has me puzzled. Natasha's co-conspirators are a variety of ethnic backgrounds.

The person who most needs prayers right now is Natasha's young son.

Care to elaborate?

Thought they had 3 children while at BCA: Natasha, a son, and a younger daughter with disabilities that require(d) significant care-giving.

The Aryan Brotherhood reference has me puzzled. Natasha's co-conspirators are a variety of ethnic backgrounds.

There are non-white people who think that they sound bad-ass for claiming association.

Thought they had 3 children while at BCA: Natasha, a son, and a younger daughter with disabilities that require(d) significant care-giving.

There was also a custody battle after the Jen/Mark divorce that I could never figure out. I vaguely remember Jen complaining that Mark got custody of one daughter and that she never saw her.

There was also a custody battle after the Jen/Mark divorce that I could never figure out. I vaguely remember Jen complaining that Mark got custody of one daughter and that she never saw her.

Think that would have been the younger daughter.

From "Jen's Gems" blog, Jen's Story Part 1:

When Mark and I met, we were both living quite wicked lifestyles as unbelievers. We were both soldiers in the US Army stationed in Germany and we ran off to Denmark on a “Darling Denmark†tour to get married in 1985, just four months after we met. Getting married does not change a wicked lifestyle, however, and we continued on in our wickedness. One of the ways in which I was wicked was in committing adultery against my husband, and that sin led to a child, who was given up for adoption.

From Part 4:

I finally agreed to meet with both Doug and Beall Phillips after church one Sunday, which meant that my severely disabled daughter would need to be with me.

And, sadly, from Part 8 (bolding mine):

I told Natasha that I was proud of her for taking a stand against lies from the pulpit when she got up and walked out of the sermon that Sunday in December 2004. I hope she always stands against evil.

There are non-white people who think that they sound bad-ass for claiming association.

Try dumb-ass. The Aryan brotherhood doesn't mess around and I can see them turning on their non-white "friends" just for fun. Topic? Given the not so subtle endorsement of old school racism at VF, the Aryan brotherhood may not have seemed that Natasha. Or it could have simply been a matter of falling in with the wrong crowd.

Archived