IGNORED

Doug Phillips & Vision Forum & Lourdes - Part 2

happy atheist

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, help me, Baby Jesus, because I am literally drooling in anticipation! Will we be able to read transcripts of all this stuff? Please say yes please please please.

Yes, that is Beall's full name.

Remember, it's pronounced "Bell" although the temptation to say "Be-All" is nearly overwhelming.

ETA: "Bell" interviews Michelle Duggar after Josie comes home from the hospital: https://vimeo.com/12405736

Oh, help me, Baby Jesus, because I am literally drooling in anticipation! Will we be able to read transcripts of all this stuff? Please say yes please please please.

Oh, I sure hope so. This has been a long time coming.

Remember, it's pronounced "Bell" although the temptation to say "Be-All" is nearly overwhelming.

ETA: "Bell" interviews Michelle Duggar after Josie comes home from the hospital: https://vimeo.com/12405736

I honestly always thought the correct pronunciation was "Beel" just by the way it's spelled. But yes, it's much more fun to call her "Be-All" anyway.

There is a clothing store chain here in TX called Bealls, pronounced "bells". It was started many years ago in Houston by the Beall brothers. Considering that Beall is from Houston and grew up in a wealthy family per the Tool, and it's her middle name, I always wondered if there was a connection there.

Looking at baby Josie nearly brought tears to my eyes, she just looks so fragile and weak. But, at the end, she starts to move her arms and feet around and she looked much stronger and less vulnerable.

I always call her Beel in my head. I think the transcript would be public but that it would cost money to order it. I once had to get a transcript from one of my divorce proceedings and it was over $300.

I always call her Beel in my head. I think the transcript would be public but that it would cost money to order it. I once had to get a transcript from one of my divorce proceedings and it was over $300.

Yes, there is usually a charge for obtaining a transcript.

That said, maybe a gofundme for raising money to get copies of the court documents for FJ is a possibility! :dance:

Yes, there is usually a charge for obtaining a transcript.

That said, maybe a gofundme for raising money to get copies of the court documents for FJ is a possibility! :dance:

There is no way this will not happen! :)

Count me in with the excited. I want to see pictures, I want to see transcripts. Is video allowed in the court? I hope they record it.

I want to see Rapey McRaperson squirm.

The reason transcripts can be expensive is because the court reporter who produced them is entitled to compensation for the labor and they usually charge a per page rate which can be pricy. Never have paid for one myself in cases I've been involved with but did obtain them from the attorney for one side or another.

Here's some info on transcript costs for a number of US state courts: http://www.ncsc.org/topics/court-manage ... ipt%20fees. Unfortunately, Texas isn't listed but I'd guess transcript fees there are on a par with other states. Maybe one or more of the parties in this case is using a company like DepoTexas: http://www.depotexas.com/index.html

Yes, if we all chip in we should be able to raise the costs to be able to have a copy. It would be amazing!

More updates.

6/24/2015 THIRD AMENDED PETITION

6/25/2015 HEARING/TRIAL CRT REPORTER ASSIGNED

KR KAYLEEN RIVERA, SWING COURT RPRTR

6/25/2015 JUDGES DOCKET NOTES

6/25/2015 JUDGES DOCKET NOTES

NO RECORD

6/25/2015 NON-JURY

MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT

COURT: 109 TRIAL DATE & TIME: 7/27/2015 8:30AM

6/25/2015 ORDER DENYING

DESIGNATION CASE AS COMPLEX

JUDGE: SOLOMON J CASSEB,III

VOL: 4403 PAGE: 2081 PAGE COUNT: 1

6/30/2015 NOTICE

OF INTENT TO TAKE THE ORAL DEPO FOR RYAN

SHORT

The reason transcripts can be expensive is because the court reporter who produced them is entitled to compensation for the labor and they usually charge a per page rate which can be pricy. Never have paid for one myself in cases I've been involved with but did obtain them from the attorney for one side or another.

Here's some info on transcript costs for a number of US state courts: http://www.ncsc.org/topics/court-manage ... ipt%20fees. Unfortunately, Texas isn't listed but I'd guess transcript fees there are on a par with other states. Maybe one or more of the parties in this case is using a company like DepoTexas: http://www.depotexas.com/index.html

Is there an option to only get some pages (the interesting ones of course), or do you have to "buy" the whole thing?

And I would also be willing to contribute some money to get them released.

Who is Ryan Short?

You have to buy the whole transcript. Depending on the size of the transcript it could be a couple of thousand dollars. An official transcript will also include whatever exhibits were used at the deposition. If you order a dirty copy, which is basically what the court reporter typed before cleaning it up, it can be cheaper but sometimes confusing. I do not know about just buying a transcript when you are not a party to the case. I have never heard of anyone doing that.

Ryan Short, in a comment at Spiritual Sounding Board, identified himself as a “former associate of Bob [Renaud], Peter [bradrick], and Jordan [Muela].â€

spiritualsoundingboard.com/2014/03/21/breaking-doug-phillips-threatens-lawsuit-against-former-vision-forum-associates-who-had-earlier-confronted-him-about-his-sexual-sins/comment-page-1/

Nathaniel Darnell told us about Ryan’s “informal marriageâ€:

perseveronews.com/the-informal-marriage-of-mr-and-mrs-ryan-short/

Ryan’s Facebook page:

facebook.com/RyanShortCFI?fref=ts

Nattie's post is quite a doozy. These people are lunatics.

Just scratching the surface. from ryan's fb:

So if the Supreme Court of the United States has said that an unenumerated right presumably protected by the 14th amendment now has to apply in the broadest sense possible even beyond the original meaning of the word marriage, how can they possibly deny me the right to carry my pistol openly on my hip when the word bear used in the Second Amendment and in the Texas constitution is clearly defined as meaning to carry or to wear? For that matter why can't I carry an AR15 pistol openly?

That's an urgent and pressing question, ryan. Much more than all the other pressing social issues.

Ryan Short, in a comment at Spiritual Sounding Board, identified himself as a “former associate of Bob [Renaud], Peter [bradrick], and Jordan [Muela].â€

spiritualsoundingboard.com/2014/03/21/breaking-doug-phillips-threatens-lawsuit-against-former-vision-forum-associates-who-had-earlier-confronted-him-about-his-sexual-sins/comment-page-1/

Ryan’s Facebook page:

I believe he and/or his family are also friends of the Manteufels and several other VF inner circle families. I can't remember who told me that, so take it with as many salt shakers as you deem necessary.

Ryan’s Facebook page:

That looks kinda like what passes for a domestic partnership in some places... :naughty:

That looks kinda like what passes for a domestic partnership in some places... :naughty:

So they're shackin up....BFD.

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived