IGNORED

Joseph & Elissa Maxwell-Pretty Sexy!!

0 kids n not countin

I think the two are "sort of cute" in this photo, but isn't it a tad to sexy/racy for a Maxwell to pose like this, even being married and all? :o

They can't keep their hands (& bodies) off each other. :hug4:

maxwells.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I saw a speck of dust on the ceiling fan... :lol:

I can't agree that Joseph Maxwell is cute in any way... it's a personal thing, but he creeps me out.. If I put my thumb over his face, yeah. They look like a normal, happy couple.

It looks to me like she is pushing his hand away as he teasingly rests it almost on her inner thigh. :penguin-no: .

Whoa! An exposed collarbone! Have you no shame, Elissa?! :naughty:

There's a special switch that gets thrown the minute the marriage vows are made, according to the rules in Maxhell:

Single? No sex! No sex! No sex! No sex! No sex! No sex! No sex! No sex! No sex! No sex! No sex! No sex!

Married? Do it all the time, and flaunt that affection in front of your poor single siblings!

There's a special switch that gets thrown the minute the marriage vows are made, according to the rules in Maxhell:

Single? No sex! No sex! No sex! No sex! No sex! No sex! No sex! No sex! No sex! No sex! No sex! No sex!

Married? Do it all the time, and flaunt that affection in front of your poor single siblings!

Agree!!

I can't agree that Joseph Maxwell is cute in any way... it's a personal thing, but he creeps me out.. If I put my thumb over his face, yeah. They look like a normal, happy couple.

I agree with you about Joseph; I find him creepy as well. I think his face looks like a lady clown. He has an evil glint in his eyes, in my opinion, and it really creeps me out as he holds Elissa so tightly to him.

I'd like to thank Nathan and Melanie for not climbing all over each other in public like the other married couples do. Christopher seems to always have a very possessive hold on Anna. I don't get a loving, comfortable vibe from him at all.

Finally, once Lydia starts eating in a high chair, I wonder how long it will take to prep THREE kids for meals. Those mini haz mat suits are just crazy.

Joshua still creeps ME out, just as much as Joseph. I actually hate to say this, but I wonder if he is perhaps a little developmentally behind and thus requires a high chair and hazmat suit in order to self-feed?? Or maybe NR-Anna is just a weirdo? Kid should be in a chair with no bib by now.

I don't say that to be a total jerk but babies should be transitioning out of high chairs by the time they can climb out of them because at that point it is a safety hazard. Joshua just turned 3. He can certainly injure himself in that collection of weirdness in which he is encased.

Anyone else get the Chris Jeub vibe from Joseph?

Joseph gives me the same creepy, uneasy feeling Steve does. There's just something about him that's unnerving. Christopher too, but in a different way.

Did she sit on his lap the entire dinner? Doesn't look like she has a chair otherwise.

There's an empty one between NR-Anna and Mary and another on the corner next to Bethany.

There's an empty one between NR-Anna and Mary and another on the corner next to Bethany.

But there are two plates in front of Joe. ;)

Meanwhile Stevehovah is in his usual position of Paying Attention To Oldest Male Grandchild Only :roll:

Did she sit on his lap the entire dinner? Doesn't look like she has a chair otherwise.

I assume the photographer was standing on her chair, as it would have been the closest one to where the picture was taken and the photographer was clearly elevated based on the angle.

I assume the photographer was standing on her chair, as it would have been the closest one to where the picture was taken and the photographer was clearly elevated based on the angle.

So if Sarah was standing on Elissa's chair, and Sarah's chair being empty, who is sitting in the other empty chair by Mary, a potential courter?

What happens if, heaven forbid, a child drops food on the floor? Does all activity stop until the offending particle is removed, the floor scrubbed, and discussion held?

Is Elissa expecting? Got so distracted by Josh-gate that I just don't remember. If so, when is she due?

And why haven't there been any features about Lydia (essentially since she was born)?

Agree!!

To me that is one of the strangest things about the fundie world. I can't seem to reconcile how making out with your spouse in front of others is okay while showing a knee or collar bone is wrong. Seems they have their idea of modesty mixed up.

I did some Elissa research the other day. I saw her moms sisters facebook, and her kids. They were at Elissa's wedding and appear to have been close growing up. They're college educated and normal. It's too bad Elissa now lives in KS and her kids won't have close access to family members like that. I think that's how Steve likes it! Well, we can always hold out hope for Melanie's kids.

I did some Elissa research the other day. I saw her moms sisters facebook, and her kids. They were at Elissa's wedding and appear to have been close growing up. They're college educated and normal. It's too bad Elissa now lives in KS and her kids won't have close access to family members like that. I think that's how Steve likes it! Well, we can always hold out hope for Melanie's kids.

Unfortunately, Elissa's immediate family is Maxwellian. I always wonder how these successful people- and her dad is an quite the executive- think it is okay to hobble their kids. Look at Geoff Botkin, historian and noted duck biologist. The best his kids can do is TRex Arms. Which makes no sense.

Unfortunately, Elissa's immediate family is Maxwellian. I always wonder how these successful people- and her dad is an quite the executive- think it is okay to hobble their kids. Look at Geoff Botkin, historian and noted duck biologist. The best his kids can do is TRex Arms. Which makes no sense.

Your post made me guffaw. :) Maybe I am tired this morning, but something about the words 'duck biologist' and 'TRex Arms' made me cackle. Oh the absurdity of our beloved fundies......

Archived