IGNORED

The menstrual meat squatter

Grimalkin

I'm not rendered speechless very often, but this thread did it. My mind just went completely blank in shock for a few moments after I looked at That Photo.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats nasty, My small parrot is potty train to not poop on us and to ‘ask’ to go back to her cage to poop.

Mine isn't, but I can usually tell when he needs to go and just put him on his playgym. Or he poops and I clean it up. No biggie. But he's not allowed to roam the house and poop at will. Also, he's not a crow (which BTW are illegal to keep as pets in the US).

Jesus. This woman.

I'm not rendered speechless very often, but this thread did it. My mind just went completely blank in shock for a few moments after I looked at That Photo.

I would be totally happy with that photo as Art. Installation yada yada objectification beautiful ass with Meat.

It's the story behind it and that it's not "art" but apparently RELIGION and COOKING that kills it. As in kills it right over the cliff.

Mine isn't, but I can usually tell when he needs to go and just put him on his playgym. Or he poops and I clean it up. No biggie. But he's not allowed to roam the house and poop at will. Also, he's not a crow (which BTW are illegal to keep as pets in the US).

Jesus. This woman.

My large parrot isn't trained to only go in one place either, but he doesn't poop on everything or people or furniture. Just the floor. And he often looks down at it when he's done. Then we clean it up. Cleaning up his almond mess is more difficult. He grinds them and only a very small portion of each almond seems to make it into his stomach.

Graveyard dirt would likely employ him to make almond dust for someone's desert.

Her description on tumblr made me laugh. Shes apparently a pre med dropout. (Seriously "almost nun" and "serpent sex pig/man eating sex sphinx" should never be used in the same description).

For anyone who hasn't read it:

This reads like she just copy-pasted the thesaurus entry for witch. It's even in alphabetical order.

Even deer need a spiritual leader.

I'm not sure she would do a good job mentoring deer who need spiritual guidance.

Maybe that's why we talk about her here. Isn't this whole site basically about crappy spiritual leaders?

Deer priestess?

She does have a fondness for deer skulls. Maybe that's what it's from. It's some faux celtic/pictish title she's given herself.

Also, she's on the spectrum, y'alls. And met her husband online and married him at a pretty young age.

Deer priestess?

Deer are pretty common roadkill. Doesn't she desecrate decorate the corpses to help their spirits or something?

I'm not sure she would do a good job mentoring deer who need spiritual guidance.

Yeah, true, animals are generally cleaner than this woman. They know not to fingerpaint with their bodily fluids and don't shit where they eat.

Deer are pretty common roadkill. Doesn't she desecrate decorate the corpses to help their spirits or something?

In some earth/druidic cultures, the Virgin becomes the Consort of the Horned One (alpha deer guy) which is probably where she found that particular reference.

She seems like the Gothard of natural religions, picking and choosing what elements she feels like using for her own purposes. Poor natural religions.

Jesus. This woman.

Ms. Graveyard Dirt lives in Scotland. My sincere apologies to the Scots. :(

For those who just can't get enough of her brand of crazy, she does have a Twitter account. Please be warned that she has retweeted something recently that is NSFW.

mobile.twitter.com/graveyarddirt

Edited to change "today" to "recently".

Plaguebearer?

Does that mean she's got an STD? Or maybe just that she's had chicken pox? :lol:

So, apparently it's deer mating season or something right now, and all the overhead gantries on the motorway on my drive to work say, CAUTION: HIGH RISK OF DEER ON ROAD.

Thanks to this, every morning now I'm going to see that and think of the risk of deer corpses being bathed in Ms GraveyardDirt's vaginal juices and her husband's semen.

I almost feel compelled, to message her, and recommend a diva cup. It would be her own "period pot" to play with, not to mention, she wouldn't have to squat on steak anymore.

So, apparently it's deer mating season or something right now, and all the overhead gantries on the motorway on my drive to work say, CAUTION: HIGH RISK OF DEER ON ROAD.

Thanks to this, every morning now I'm going to see that and think of the risk of deer corpses being bathed in Ms GraveyardDirt's vaginal juices and her husband's semen.

I am so glad this woman is an ocean away from me.

I can't see how it's in any way respectful to squirt your sex leftovers all over a dead animal. The people I know who have totem animals -- I can't imagine them every doing such things.

I almost feel compelled, to message her, and recommend a diva cup. It would be her own "period pot" to play with, not to mention, she wouldn't have to squat on steak anymore.

WHY.

WHY WOULD YOU HELP HER BE MORE GROSS?!

I am so glad this woman is an ocean away from me.

I can't see how it's in any way respectful to squirt your sex leftovers all over a dead animal. The people I know who have totem animals -- I can't imagine them every doing such things.

My American friend offered to trade me some of your fundies, but I decided I'd rather have her because she's not trying to take away my rights :P

My American friend offered to trade me some of your fundies, but I decided I'd rather have her because she's not trying to take away my rights :P

No, but she might pee on them. :lol:

No, but she might pee on them. :lol:

...I think I might need to follow her blog in case she gets a job in a café or something. I don't think she lives in my area, but Scotland's a small country and I do eat out on occasion.

WHY.

WHY WOULD YOU HELP HER BE MORE GROSS?!

Honestly, she seems delightfully kooky to me, albeit totally gross. At least with a diva cup, she could get her menstrual blood "straight from the source", which in my warped mind, makes it "cleaner", since it wouldn't be exposed to air and various other cooter germs.

Maybe a menstrual cup would make her even less gross. I get the idea that she is probably the sort of person who doesn't use tampons or pads and leaves stains on seats wherever she goes.

Maybe a menstrual cup would make her even less gross. I get the idea that she is probably the sort of person who doesn't use tampons or pads and leaves stains on seats wherever she goes.

At least she wouldn't be dry-humping a NY strip.

Archived