IGNORED

Lack of interest in Maxwell conferences

SPHASH

Crickets Cicadas. That's what we get--literally--from the blog today. :lol:

Sarah got this information from somewhere....aka THE EBUL WEB. Also, little Abbey is beautiful and I think it's really cool that her parents and the aunties let the cicadas crawl on her..... a mere female....and she isn't afraid.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Steve's email about his new OneTonRamp business development course he says he'll Skype one on one with every student every week. That's a whole lot of face time. And he includes a testimonial from some guy named Brandon who claims following Steve's business advice "helped [him] to better understand the business world" and literally doubled Brandon's income. Seriously? The "business world," huh? Because unless Brandon is a pseudonym for Jesse going from making $10 to $20 a week mowing neighborhood lawns or something I find it hard to believe that Steve "energize synergy" Maxwell knows jack about the norms of corporate America anymore, or would be able and willing to follow them. Anyway, it seems he's rebranding himself as a business guru.

In Steve's email about his new OneTonRamp business development course he says he'll Skype one on one with every student every week. That's a whole lot of face time. And he includes a testimonial from some guy named Brandon who claims following Steve's business advice "helped [him] to better understand the business world" and literally doubled Brandon's income. Seriously? The "business world," huh? Because unless Brandon is a pseudonym for Jesse going from making $10 to $20 a week mowing neighborhood lawns or something I find it hard to believe that Steve "energize synergy" Maxwell knows jack about the norms of corporate America anymore, or would be able and willing to follow them. Anyway, it seems he's rebranding himself as a business guru.

I tried to get Mr. goldbu to take one for the team and sign up for this. He has a phd in computer science, works a day job, and has his own business on the side. Even though his business is only part time right now, he makes a decent amount (We are using it to pay off our undergrad loans and the mortgage. We're not debt free, strike one!). He eventually wants work for himself, but that's still a couple years down the road, after he is vested in his retirement at his "real job". He said there is no way he could keep a straight face through the mentoring sessions. Also, he's pretty sure Steve has nothing to offer him. After looking around at their 1tonramp site, he was less then impressed. He made fun of it a lot.

Not if there's only 2 clients :lol:

What if the student was female? She could skype wearing a bikini top with her hooters falling out! :o

I tried to get Mr. goldbu to take one for the team and sign up for this. He has a phd in computer science, works a day job, and has his own business on the side. Even though his business is only part time right now, he makes a decent amount (We are using it to pay off our undergrad loans and the mortgage. We're not debt free, strike one!). He eventually wants work for himself, but that's still a couple years down the road, after he is vested in his retirement at his "real job". He said there is no way he could keep a straight face through the mentoring sessions. Also, he's pretty sure Steve has nothing to offer him. After looking around at their 1tonramp site, he was less then impressed. He made fun of it a lot.

You must impress upon your headship how imperative it is that he do this for us! Act like the submissive wife you are, of course, and make him think it was his decision. :) Then have him register for the course using an adrogynous name, like Shannon or Jamie or Chris. Then when Stevehovah and your headship are scheduled for their weekly Skype session, you will actually be there taking the call. Be sure to wear a blouse with mismatched buttons so he realizes he is speaking with a loose woman. And have your camera ready to capture Steve's face. After the paramedics are called and Stevie is medically stabilized, you can end the session and post the pictures and/or video here.

You must impress upon your headship how imperative it is that he do this for us! Act like the submissive wife you are, of course, and make him think it was his decision. :) Then have him register for the course using an adrogynous name, like Shannon or Jamie or Chris. Then when Stevehovah and your headship are scheduled for their weekly Skype session, you will actually be there taking the call. Be sure to wear a blouse with mismatched buttons so he realizes he is speaking with a loose woman. And have your camera ready to capture Steve's face. After the paramedics are called and Stevie is medically stabilized, you can end the session and post the pictures and/or video here.

I think I see the problem.

goldbu approached her husband directly as if she was fit to speak to him!

Next time she must pray that God puts it on his heart to sign up for the course.

goldbu, you must win him without a word. Check out how Teri got Steve to remember to order pizza for direction.

Next time she must pray that God puts it on his heart to sign up for the course.

goldbu, you must win him without a word. Check out how Teri got Steve to remember to order pizza for direction.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha! I love this. That would so be worth the $250!

You are right. I know see the error of my ways and humbly repent. Thank you, people of FJ, for making me see my sins. Off to pray now...

I think for the most part the dog and pony shows are over, less maybe a few small ones within a days drive of Maxwell HQs. In part, because without Uriah it is economically unfavorable and more difficult, in part as Steve and Terri are getting older and in part, because a fair bit of the crew are no longer "immediate family" and not longer part of the act. I think they will shift to more books/online courses.

I do wonder though if at some point Nathan, Christopher or Joseph will take on the road shows their families and the Aunties.

What if the student was female? She could skype wearing a bikini top with her hooters falling out! :o

LOL!!! But not on the first day of "class." The first week, she should start off as a shy, mousy, befrumpered housewife or SAHD. Same goes for Week #2.

Week #3, go for the modest modern look (a la Jessa Duggar). Talk more, but occasionally shift from Michelle Duggar baby voice to Marilyn Monroe.

Week #4, tighter blouse and more makeup. Use more of the Marilyn voice.

Week #5, same as Week #4 but during the skype start talking about how "it's getting hot in herrre." Unbutton that blouse and show off those ta-ta's!!!

Week #6... There won't be a Week #6.

If the Maxwells are anything like the Jeffs family of FLDS notoriety, when the patriarch dies, one of the older sons will likely fill in the power vacuum left behind. The likely candidates are Nathan or Christopher. Of the two, I see Christopher as the more likely of the two to keep doing things exactly Steve's way, in which case things will be as they've always been.

In the more immediate future, I wonder what will happen to the unmarried Maxwells if their conference tours completely dry up. I know we've speculated repeatedly on the futures of Anna and Mary, but would lack of touring also put John and/or Jesse in a tough spot when it comes to finding their helpmeets? Would they do well enough with their other business ventures to be able to buy houses debt-free? :think:

I thought the women, if unmarried, were to remain in the house of the father & not earn an income (volunteering is fine) These parents have completely failed their daughters in too many ways to count.

I always thought the purpose of parenting was to raise adults, not overage children. The Maxwells have utterly failed at this simple task that parents the world over succeed at every day.

But.. I do hope the Maxwell parents have had "that" talk with their daughters....because, Menopause can be very bewildering when you don’t know what is happening.

But.. I do hope the Maxwell parents have had "that" talk with their daughters....because, Menopause can be very bewildering when you don’t know what is happening.

:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

Archived