Mel Maxwell is NOT pregnant!

Justme

and yet, we can stare at John's sweet ass!!!! ;) :D

Thank God for firm, perky favors. :D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and yet, we can stare at John's sweet ass!!!! ;) :D

I bet Steveovah is going to make the boys change all of their pants now lol.. but YES YES YES!!!! That's one awesome perk :kiss-ass:

I'm sorry. I just can't support any Maxwells having anymore kids. Nope. Sorry. Can't do it. The parents getting a bit of harassment is far, far better than what the extra kid would get: a lifetime of imprisonment.

Agree!

But remember, the Maxwells aren't "racing", they are simply exercising together. Racing implies competition and that's one of the things the Maxwells don't do when it comes to sports (which is why the boys were removed from baseball when they were little even though they loved the sport). Nope, the Maxwells are just running together and using that time to fellowship because they don't fellowship enough as it is...

It's been a few years since I did a race, but damn, I don't want to "fellowship" with someone during a race. I might talk about the course a bit or how I'd trained beforehand, and talk about how the race went afterward, but I don't talk much during the race. If someone tried to "witness" to me during the race, I'd probably get arrested for assault because I'd deck them for sure.

I left an innocent comment agreeing with poor Sarah about Fellowshipping and running in terms of quickies and longer sessions - but Stevie has a dirty mind.

It's sort off topic - but I will post on this thread, as I find the Dugger board a mine field of leg frumpers - how will Stevie play the Dugger card? - He has used the Boob to flog a book and Jesse was seen at the wedding?

I left an innocent comment agreeing with poor Sarah about Fellowshipping and running in terms of quickies and longer sessions - but Stevie has a dirty mind.

It's sort off topic - but I will post on this thread, as I find the Dugger board a mine field of leg frumpers - how will Stevie play the Dugger card? - He has used the Boob to flog a book and Jesse was seen at the wedding?

In true Stevehovah fashion, he won't say a word about the Duggars. He will pretend they don't know them and never have, he will scrub the Tits2 blog of any evidence, and then tell the family during Bible time that this was a lesson learned about the evils of the beast (the TV) and idolatry.

:lol: a mine field of leg frumpers hahaha Now I am imagining leg frumpers to be like leg warmers, but made of gingham quilting fabric with white broderie anglaise ruffles around the ankles. :D

I have been checking the blog but they have not scrubbed out the Duggars yet. I now suspect Steve is keeping the news from the rest of the family for fear of contaminating their hearts. :o

How will he explain to "baby" Mary what Growing Up Duggar was really like?

GROWING UP DUGGAR

This was posted on March 3, 2014 by Mary.

Growing Up Duggar: It’s All About Relationships

Jana, Jill, Jessa, and Jinger Duggar

Have you ever wished you could sit down with the Duggar girls and talk to them face to face? Now you can do the next best thing. The oldest four Duggar girls have just written a book called Growing Up Duggar. We were privileged to be able to review a pre-release copy of the book.

I was so encouraged reading Growing Up Duggar. It is like sitting down with Jana, Jill, Jessa, and Jinger and then being able to talk for hours and hours. Not only does it have many of their personal stories, but it also addresses the things we, as young women, can struggle with. Relationships is the overriding theme of the book, and I found myself relating to many of the topics.

I appreciated their take on their relationships with their parents, because it is much like our family. Sadly, this vital relationship is often neglected in too many families.

I smiled through the stories of sibling squabbles, which reminded me of those days in our family. They shared how they practically worked on eliminating sibling rivalry.

I was encouraged by the practical tips to be more positive. The Duggars are amazing examples of finding the good in people and situations.

The Duggar girls told about their struggles with self-acceptance—something many young ladies face. In this day where beauty is idolized, they discuss the importance to accept ourselves as God created us.

These are just a few of the areas addressed in Growing Up Duggar. It is an encouraging book about how the Duggar family of 19 kids operates with much biblical and practical counsel. I would recommend you pick one up and read it.

Mary

I just saw this old comment on the titus2 blog. I didn't realise they went to Jill Duggar's wedding. That connection will be a big loss to their social circle, especially poor Mary who has probably given pieces of her heart to all sorts of young men (in her dreams) after a rare chance to mingle with the Family of the Beast.

Natali says:

October 29, 2014 at 10:46 am

Great photos, congratulations! I see you were at another wedding too- saw you on the TV broadcast of Jill Duggar’s wedding, what a lovely event. I am glad some of you got to go.

Is Bethany's wardrobe so limited that she has to wear that shirt at all?

Edited to add: Woo, I'm finally a Vigorous Leghumper!

:lol: a mine field of leg frumpers hahaha Now I am imagining leg frumpers to be like leg warmers, but made of gingham quilting fabric with white broderie anglaise ruffles around the ankles. :D

I have been checking the blog but they have not scrubbed out the Duggars yet. I now suspect Steve is keeping the news from the rest of the family for fear of contaminating their hearts. :o

How will he explain to "baby" Mary what Growing Up Duggar was really like?

HOLY FUCK, MARY READ AN ACTUAL BOOK!!!!!! Like, a real one, with pages, that isn't required reading for her homeschool work. It isn't the Bible either.

I have to wonder about the whole "running skirts" thing.

What is the point of long running skirts like that? If you're going to wear a long skirt to run, why not just wear a cheap gauzy cotton peasant skirt, at that point? The material doesn't touch you so it's not like you need any special sweat-wicking anything, and peasant skirts are about as cool as it gets, temp-wise, and very very non-restrictive.

Something along these lines:

IMG_8963.jpg

The waists on those things are generally elastic or maybe a drawstring, it doesn't get more loungewear than that!

I'd like to know the difference between their hiking skirts (which I believe are made by Adidas) and their "custom" running skirts? Why have both?

Their hiking skirts are positively slutty and almost reveal the mid calf.

The running skirts are ankle length.

I can feel myself tripping up just thinking about them.

Those tshirts are just this side of revealing--good thing they have on their shade shirts, too. So basically, they "jog" in all that gear just because their brother and his wife are taking the kids for a walk...right... Many feet make light work of a walk with little kids perhaps??

This just in "Recently, Joseph called another work party for a concrete pour." That's Maxwell-hipster speak!

Those tshirts are just this side of revealing--good thing they have on their shade shirts, too. So basically, they "jog" in all that gear just because their brother and his wife are taking the kids for a walk...right... Many feet make light work of a walk with little kids perhaps??

This just in "Recently, Joseph called another work party for a concrete pour." That's Maxwell-hipster speak!

Yeah I just read the latest post. Doesn't Chris ever wear jeans while doing construction work? And he was the only one wearing a button down shirt while everyone else wore t-shirts.

Yeah I just read the latest post. Doesn't Chris ever wear jeans while doing construction work? And he was the only one wearing a button down shirt while everyone else wore t-shirts.

I'm pretty much convinced that Christopher came out of the womb wearing Dockers and a button-down shirt. This guy was middle aged before he hit his first birthday.

Chris really needs to remove the stick from his ass.

Also, poor Ruthanne, already in a frumper before she's 2, and stuck in the stroller.

I'm surprised there was no belly pic of Elissa. Would have been an excellent post for one.

Wasn't that Elissa in the background wearing a yellow shirt? Not much going on if it was.

Anna looks beautiful in that pic, even more so since it's a candid.

Interesting that Jesse was wearing a shirt advertising Ray Comfort's 180 anti-choice movie. So they'll shill for television programs and movies while maintaining that the don't watch either. Hmmm…

NR-Anna does look beautiful in that photo, but her open-toed shoes are completely defrauding.

Is it a coincidence that poor little Joshua is also wearing khakis and a button-down? I'm trying to remember if we've ever seen HIM in jeans?

I'm pretty much convinced that Christopher came out of the womb wearing Dockers and a button-down shirt. This guy was middle aged before he hit his first birthday.

Those are Dickies. They are designed for that kind of work. I'd MUCH rather be wearing workwear for something like that than jeans. Actually, I can't imagine wearing jeans to do anything where I might sweat, or lots of bending and lifting. Plus I'm a girl who works in a "casual" office, so I like to keep my jeans looking nice. But yeah, Christopher probably did come out of the womb middle aged, regardless of clothing choices.

Those are Dickies. They are designed for that kind of work. I'd MUCH rather be wearing workwear for something like that than jeans. Actually, I can't imagine wearing jeans to do anything where I might sweat, or lots of bending and lifting. Plus I'm a girl who works in a "casual" office, so I like to keep my jeans looking nice. But yeah, Christopher probably did come out of the womb middle aged, regardless of clothing choices.

I tried to hold back, but I just can't..... Dickies for a DICK!?! :cracking-up:

That's a heck of a lot of cement for Joe's tiny backyard. Where are all his arrows going to play??? Sorry, forgot myself, they're "Maxwells". Maxwell's don't play..... :(

Wasn't that Elissa in the background wearing a yellow shirt? Not much going on if it was.

Yep it was. If she's due in Oct she should be showing more unless she is faking a pregnancy ala Sarah Palin.

Is it a coincidence that poor little Joshua is also wearing khakis and a button-down?

Nothing is a coincidence in Maxhell. I'm sure they are deliberately matching. But hey, at least he's not wearing those damn overalls again! Wonder when he gets his very own cell phone holster...

Archived