IGNORED

Mel Maxwell is NOT pregnant!

Justme

Sarah posted a pic of Abby wearing her "I'm going to be a big sister again" shirt. Guess they didn't want to be bothered with questions! :lol:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sarah posted a pic of Abby wearing her "I'm going to be a big sister again" shirt. Guess they didn't want to be bothered with questions! :lol:

It's Bethany who's wearing the shirt. It's a weird choice of t-shirt, though.

Nate's older daughter Abby? seems to be running it one of those horrid swimming frumpers.

Poor Sarah, RAnna and Artist Mary and doing a 2.5 mile run in double t-shirts, they must get so hot, why not buy a t-shirt that covers all the areas that Stevie is trying to hide from the un-godly men of Leavenworth who will lust after them on their run? When I weight train, shorts and sleeve-less top is the attire in an air-conditioned gym...

Poor Sarah wrote:

Did you know a run can be great not only for exercise but also for fellowship? :lol:

In a reply to one of the comments, Sarah said they had to have their running skirts custom made. Why couldn't they sew them themselves? How hard is it for 3 grown unemployed women who profess to be super homemakers to sew skirts? I thought Mary was their sewing expert.

I didn't even notice the t-shirt until Sarah made that remark.

Very glad for Melanie (who I noticed did not seem to join in the run).

I didn't even notice the t-shirt until Sarah made that remark.

Very glad for Melanie (who I noticed did not seem to join in the run).

She's cleaning something.

I saw the shirt and almost thought for a second that they were trying to hint, but then saw the note. I'm glad they put that in there, but the way it was written came across a little harsh. They could have put a smiley face or something.

As an aside, part of me would like Mel and Nathan to have one more kid, if only because I think them having a quiver of "just" 4 kids will be looked down upon by the Great and Powerful Stevehovah. Anna and Christopher will likely pass them up at some point, but I think that would be easier for Mel and Nathan to deal with if they had one more kid.

Of course, the other part me hopes that none of them have any more children ever, so that there will be no more Maxwells born to this cult.

As an aside, part of me would like Mel and Nathan to have one more kid, if only because I think them having a quiver of "just" 4 kids will be looked down upon by the Great and Powerful Stevehovah. Anna and Christopher will likely pass them up at some point, but I think that would be easier for Mel and Nathan to deal with if they had one more kid.

Of course, the other part me hopes that none of them have any more children ever, so that there will be no more Maxwells born to this cult.

Agree!!

Melanie's not pg? Thank God! Last nite I had another Maxwell dream. I was at a concert where Mary was playing trumpet and she was wearing PANTS! And afterwards I rode home with Nate and his family and he turned on the radio and we listened to heathen music.

I'm sorry. I just can't support any Maxwells having anymore kids. Nope. Sorry. Can't do it. The parents getting a bit of harassment is far, far better than what the extra kid would get: a lifetime of imprisonment.

After the difficult pregnancies she's had, I'm glad to see Melanie is pregnant again. I would never wish infertility on anyone, but I hope she doesn't have any more children. It seems too dangerous and taxing for her, and she has a responsibility to the children she already has.

Of course I don't think Chris and his wife ought to have any more, but that's just because they're scary fundies and the fewer children brought into this belief system, the better.

I fully expect another preggers announcement from Maxhell this year. Since it's extremely unlikely that Elissa will manage to conceive and announce again so soon after the Octoberling, it's down to Anna-Marie and Melanie. Melanie has been on the 2-year plan since Abigail. If they conceive again (which I think they will, at least once more), I figure the baby will be due in late Summer/early Fall of 2016, which means no announcement until January-March of next year. So Mel is the dark horse. My money is on Anne-Marie. Even if A-M manages to dodge the sweet fellowship for a few months longer than last time, she could still absolutely sustain another "arrow in the womb" by Christmas.

Anna Marie has been popping them out so fast lately that I can't keep up. She had barely given birth to Ruthanne before she got pregnant with Lydia. Chris and NR Anna will hit the double digits easily. Also, I'm pretty sure their flock of frumpers will make the Bates family look tame.

Do these men feel any sympathy for their wives? I mean a woman's health is important. Pregnancy is hard on a woman's body. I wish men could get pregnant. Maybe fundie men wouldn't keep knocking her up

Nice to see little Drew in his stroller rocking a gay pride coloured rainbow blanket! Good for you Drew! No silly pale blue for that young Maxwell.

:gay-rainbowflag::gay-rainbowflag:

Wait, why can't they wear just one high-necked t-shirt instead of one with a "lower" neckline and one with a high one?

Have they ever addressed this or is it just Maxwell craziness?

Wait, why can't they wear just one high-necked t-shirt instead of one with a "lower" neckline and one with a high one?

Extra protection, I guess. You know, just in case there's a sudden chill in the air.

Frankly, they're so freaking paranoid about possibly sending some poor, unsuspecting male into a lust-filled frenzy with their sinful womanliness that I'm surprised they don't just bind their breasts and have done with it.

I'm assuming that the undershirt is an underarmor-type shirt, an athletic shirt that wicks sweat away. I'm sure that kind of material would never past their modesty rules so they have to wear a tshirt over it.

Extra protection, I guess. You know, just in case there's a sudden chill in the air.

Frankly, they're so freaking paranoid about possibly sending some poor, unsuspecting male into a lust-filled frenzy with their sinful womanliness that I'm surprised they don't just bind their breasts and have done with it.

Yeah, I don't think it just has to do with skin coverage, but also the suggestion of what's underneath. In most single layer teeshirts you can still make out the curve of a woman's breasts very well, as well as the outline of her bra in the back, and sometimes the front.

Yeah, I don't think it just has to do with skin coverage, but also the suggestion of what's underneath. In most single layer teeshirts you can still make out the curve of a woman's breasts very well, as well as the outline of her bra in the back, and sometimes the front.

...not the t-shirts I wear!

Sometimes I forget that not everyone is me. :)

Nate's older daughter Abby? seems to be running it one of those horrid swimming frumpers.

Poor Sarah, RAnna and Artist Mary and doing a 2.5 mile run in double t-shirts, they must get so hot, why not buy a t-shirt that covers all the areas that Stevie is trying to hide from the un-godly men of Leavenworth who will lust after them on their run? When I weight train, shorts and sleeve-less top is the attire in an air-conditioned gym...

Poor Sarah wrote:

Did you know a run can be great not only for exercise but also for fellowship? :lol:

It's been a few years since I did a race, but damn, I don't want to "fellowship" with someone during a race. I might talk about the course a bit or how I'd trained beforehand, and talk about how the race went afterward, but I don't talk much during the race. If someone tried to "witness" to me during the race, I'd probably get arrested for assault because I'd deck them for sure.

Silly damn women with their lust-inciting breasts. and knees. and ankles. and waists. and hair. and eyes. and mouths. They should just lock themselves away in a cupboard and only come out when they are ready to put a new arrow in the wombs. The idea of the hussys parading around with their bodies!

You know, come to think of it God should have designed to female body to be less lust-inciting. Maybe deflating buttons on the breasts or special fake skin that a woman could swathe across herself when she is walking around in public.

I'm not convinced that they don't. I'm fairly sure Mary wears a "minimizer" often.

Archived