IGNORED

Oh the irony in Steve Maxwell's latest Seriously post

SPHASH

He asks dads if they plan to feed and clothe their kids their entire lives or are they preparing them to excel in life. I would say he's doing the former quite well.

When Steve wrote Nathan has real life experience :liar: Steve even the bible said untested faith is unreliable faith. Steve failed at both feeding, clothing and preparing his children for the real world.

Well Steve better run along and take the padlock off of Sarah's cage, lest someone accuse him of hypocrisy.

Surely by "excel" he doesn't mean- live as a child well into your thirties, sleeping on a bunk bed that you share with your sisters, and requiring a chaperone for the most benign of trips. :wtf:

What's that expression? There are none so blind as those who will not see? Yup.

Seriously, the guy's just asking for it, isn't he?

Kids = sons, I suppose.

Not that the sons would be successful outside of the compound. But, still, he clearly plans on feeding and clothing the daughters until he dies.

I just..... I just can't with this man....

Neither can I. He is just so horrible!! & his kids think he is the greatest person on earth.

Hopefully... we can assume that means that he's made provisions for the girls and Teri to be cared for after he goes on to his heavenly reward, because he's hobbled their ability to provide for themselves.

So, is that what's up with all the fasting lately? He doesn't want to feed the kids all their lives but they still live there?

He asks dads if they plan to feed and clothe their kids their entire lives or are they preparing them to excel in life. I would say he's doing the former quite well.

Not only is it looking like Steve will be feeding and clothing his kid for their entire lives, because they have been so damaged by how he is raising them that they will probably never live a normal life, but he is doing a shit job at it too. Their clothing is ugly and he doesn't feed them enough.

Um yeah, Stevie isn't doing such a bang up job lately of feeding his "children". Soon they will be fasting more days than they actually eat.

Oh yes, he's prepared his daughters so well! They were brought up to believe their only purpose in life is to be a wife and mother. Yet, not a one of them married....

:music-tool:

Well Steve will say that Sarah can support herself writing books, although I doubt she has made enough for a frugal person to even survive a year on. Mary can draw, what I don't know, but in their world she is the next Picasso. Anna, or whatever the middle girl is called, may be screwed because to me she is the forgotten Maxwell. The boys will all be fine because they have penises and that means they are superbly talented.

Kids = sons, I suppose.

Not that the sons would be successful outside of the compound. But, still, he clearly plans on feeding and clothing the daughters until he dies.

I think so too. Women don't count as real people in their world, they are merely an appendage of the husband or the father.

I think so too. Women don't count as real people in their world, they are merely an appendage of the husband or the father.

Useful pets just waiting at the trainer's. :angry-banghead:

So Chris, Nathan, and Joe all work for Steve, and Sarah makes money from her Moody books, but uh... what exactly is it that Anna and Mary do to make money? :think:

I don't know what Anna & Mary could do to make money. Yes Mary can draw but will be ever be able to do anything w/ it besides sketches for Sarah's books.

I don't know what Anna & Mary could do to make money. Yes Mary can draw but will be ever be able to do anything w/ it besides sketches for Sarah's books.

Did Mary draw the exploding sausages picture from the free Moody sample?

I suppose there's always a market for "adult" comics. But I just don't see Mary falling away from the fray... or needing to make money, since Daddy supports her.

There are Christian comic books. I had one when I was tween and quite liked it. I'll see if I can find the series

Some of the stories in the Bible would make great (adult) graphic novels. I bet there's a market for them. (Just not among the Maxwellian faithful.)

I just inhaled bread laughing. How self-unaware can he be?

So, is that what's up with all the fasting lately? He doesn't want to feed the kids all their lives but they still live there?

Burn!

Anna is occasionally a One Ton Ramp Encourager. So I guess Nathan must toss her a couple bucks now and then for fielding the ladies' phone calls.

Some of the stories in the Bible would make great (adult) graphic novels. I bet there's a market for them. (Just not among the Maxwellian faithful.)

R Crumb has a wonderful graphic novel of the book of genesis. https://www.amazon.com/dp/0393061027/

The Maxwells wouldn't be allowed to read it. There are boobs.

Archived