IGNORED

Erin Paine(Bates) is a momma!

karen77

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to them! Happy for her after the heartbreak of her miscarriage(s) (the article said plural, I didn't realize she'd had more than one). She looks pretty amazing for having just given birth.

And great-googly-moogly, Chad is THE most defrauding husband of any of these clans. Good lord what a hottie. :pink-shock:

Wait, what? I thought she wasn't due until July??

ETA: Nevermind. The previous People article says June 8th was the due date. So early, but not abnormally so.

Congratulations to Erin and Chad! I think was she at 36 weeks a week or two ago. Maybe they wanted to induce her due since she was considered high risk?

That does seem early. Erin looks really great. It sounds like they were prepared for some difficulties but that it went well. That's wonderful.

Wait, what? I thought she wasn't due until July??

ETA: Nevermind. The previous People article says June 8th was the due date. So early, but not abnormally so.

The baby looks reasonably full term and healthy. I'm glad she had a safe delivery, I know that was a concern.

awww, yay! i'm glad he's arrived safely and mom and baby are healthy. this little family is just too cute for words.

i'm not usually into chad but oh my goodness... :o :clap:

This may be a dumb question, but would they be able to do c-section with Erin's clotting issues? The article mentioned the Paines knew there was a risk of blood loss during the birth, so I was curious.

So glad that they are all okay and it was a safe delivery.

The article says that Erin was at risk for severe blood loss during childbirth-- maybe they induced early so Carson would be a little smaller? #nonmedicalpersonmakingguesses

Anyway, that is a super-cute photo. I totally leghump Chad and Erin. :embarrassed:

I hope they drift away from fundamentalism and into a family size that is right for them and safe for Erin.

Congratulations to Erin and Chad! I think was she at 36 weeks a week or two ago. Maybe they wanted to induce her due since she was considered high risk?

Chad said she was 36 weeks along in a blog update yesterday.

chadsperspective.blogspot.com/2015/05/just-little-time-left.html

Awwww, what a sweet picture. Erin looks gorgeous. Glad that everyone is healthy. Is Chad's name 'Charles' also? I would assume so given that their son is a IV?

Awwww, what a sweet picture. Erin looks gorgeous. Glad that everyone is healthy. Is Chad's name 'Charles' also? I would assume so given that their son is a IV?

Yep, he's a IV, but they're calling him Carson.

That is some hair for having just given birth! Glad everyone made it through okay.

Congratulations to them! Happy for her after the heartbreak of her miscarriage(s) (the article said plural, I didn't realize she'd had more than one). She looks pretty amazing for having just given birth.

And great-googly-moogly, Chad is THE most defrauding husband of any of these clans. Good lord what a hottie. :pink-shock:

I know, right?!? I've always thought Chad was very handsome. I'll just say it - the Bates sons-in-law are much better looking than the Duggar sons-in-law, who always look so unkempt and sloppy, in my opinion.

But about that baby...YAY!!! I'm so happy for Chad and Erin. They are such a lovely little family. My fascination for them has almost reached Lori Alexander level.

*Note to self - GET A LIFE.

Does Kelly look pregnant? :?

There was a picture of her from last week where I thought she had a very rounded belly. I know it's highly unlikely, and unlike Michelle, she seems actually happy to be a grandmother, but you never know with these people

Archived