IGNORED

Mothers Day post for Teri Maxwell

SPHASH

I'd love Teri to rock a shortish spiky hair. Just once. Not dyeing it as grey spiky hair is awesome.

She's attractive, I just think the hair style ages her. I can dream. She probably loves her long hair. Or maybe it's a case of Steve who decides.

Wow. I can say more meaningful stuff about the cashier at the grocery store nearby than the Maxwells can say about their own mother for Mother's day. It's so sad.

I'd love Teri to rock a shortish spiky hair. Just once. Not dyeing it as grey spiky hair is awesome.

She's attractive, I just think the hair style ages her. I can dream. She probably loves her long hair. Or maybe it's a case of Steve who decides.

The long hair just pulls her face down and makes her look sadder. It does the same for most women as they age.

I wonder if it ever occurs to Teri that something went very badly wrong with her family? Does she ever look at Sarah and think "I failed my daughter"? Does she ever have bad thoughts about Steve? I know she probably clamps down on all negative thinking-- after all it is too late and she has to pretend to herself that everything is perfect in Maxhell-- but in the deep, dark recesses of her soul does she ever wrestle with the idea that maybe the rest of the world is right and it is her husband who is wrong?

It is probably too late for Sarah but I fervently hope that seeing her granddaughters grow up and become Maxhell residents will give her some backbone. Taking a stand against some of Steve's craziness might help some of the other family members to step back an evaluate what they are doing with their lives.

I was thinking of Sarah this morning as I look at my schedule and need help for the next 8 weeks to get through my 2 grad classes, end of the school activities, etc (I need to cut back on FJ :( )

Sadly, Sarah wouldn't know what to do at my house, I don't have a list of every minute to do something. I do have a list of things to accomplish but not broken up in time periods. I do have 3 girls to play with and that need help with homework, etc (based on her writing, Sarah might benefit helping my 11 yo with her end of the year story) and of course the dishes, laundry and switching out clothes since all grew over the winter and organizing bedrooms. The sad thing is in my house Sarah could have fun and have more free time; even with the long list of stuff that needs to be done. (I know, I know, fun is banned for the Maxwell clan.) I hope Teri realizes how much she has failed Sarah but I don't think Teri has learned her lesson since none of the daughters are married.

I wonder if it ever occurs to Teri that something went very badly wrong with her family? Does she ever look at Sarah and think "I failed my daughter"? Does she ever have bad thoughts about Steve? I know she probably clamps down on all negative thinking-- after all it is too late and she has to pretend to herself that everything is perfect in Maxhell-- but in the deep, dark recesses of her soul does she ever wrestle with the idea that maybe the rest of the world is right and it is her husband who is wrong?

It is probably too late for Sarah but I fervently hope that seeing her granddaughters grow up and become Maxhell residents will give her some backbone. Taking a stand against some of Steve's craziness might help some of the other family members to step back an evaluate what they are doing with their lives.

Honestly? I really think she thinks they did a fabulous job raising their kids.

If you read any of their books, even just the information about the books on their web site, they are completely self congratulatory. That comes across loud and clear in the Mom's Corners too.

Honestly? I really think she thinks they did a fabulous job raising their kids.

If you read any of their books, even just the information about the books on their web site, they are completely self congratulatory. That comes across loud and clear in the Mom's Corners too.

Oh my goodness yes. The self congratulation never stops with these people. They act like they are the only ones who enjoy having a family and who love each other. That happens outside of Maxhell too you know, Steve. :cray-cray:

I would imagine just like Christopher and Gill-get-a-job-Bates have their frumper fetish, Stevie, like Boob has a long hair fetish, but hide it behind biblical nonsense. (Though Stevie we do know you are are tits man too :wink-penguin: :naughty: )

Though not with spiky hair, remember the picture of Teri with Poor Sarah and the reversal girls in short shorts?

I would imagine just like Christopher and Gill-get-a-job-Bates have their frumper fetish, Stevie, like Boob has a long hair fetish, but hide it behind biblical nonsense. (Though Stevie we do know you are are tits man too :wink-penguin: :naughty: )

Though not with spiky hair, remember the picture of Teri with Poor Sarah and the reversal girls in short shorts?

Good lord, I've followed the Maxwells for years, how did I miss that photo? Any recollection on where to find it? I must see this one!

Good lord, I've followed the Maxwells for years, how did I miss that photo? Any recollection on where to find it? I must see this one!

It was taken by a fellow FJ member, and it was so funny I blessed it to my iPad.

I'm not sure how I can upload it, or can I as it was a members hard work?

( Hi Stevie - keep you guessing)

It was taken by a fellow FJ member, and it was so funny I blessed it to my iPad.

I'm not sure how I can upload it, or can I as it was a members hard work?

( Hi Stevie - keep you guessing)

I hope you are able and allowed to upload it!

It sounds like this is a picture that's been photoshopped, not a real pic. Even if it is doctored, it would be fun to see.

JohnHugh has a real knack for messing with Steve's head.

I'm still laughing at his congratulations and jubilations comment getting past Steve's filter. To say nothing of Tits2!

New post is up! Another fast on Monday. In Canada Monday is a holiday. Isn't that lovely, Steve?

They say the same thing as last time, but I thought they were over the referring to single folks as "young". They're not ALL young, Steve and Teri. Thank you for reading this post and taking it in. Happy fasting.

So, are they fasting out of guilt for sins, to "get" something they are praying for or to show off. Seriously, why announce all these fasts, if not to appear unto men to fast....

Proper Fasting Matthew 6

16Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. 17But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head, and wash thy face; 18That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly.

JohnHugh has a real knack for messing with Steve's head.

I'm still laughing at his congratulations and jubilations comment getting past Steve's filter. To say nothing of Tits2!

OK Tom of Finland Presents:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/35999791@ ... ed-public/

(though the credit has to go to the FJ member that found it on their heart to do this)

Hey Stevie, :penguin-no:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice!

It actually looks quite nice in person,

When are they fasting again? I could really go for a day of gluttony for a cause. Eating a whole cake just doesn't seem as right when youre doing it for the hell of it, instead of standing up for the poor children of a creepy cult leader.

• 1 month later...
Since reading the free Moody book she has definitely fallen in my estimation. Sarah has so little imagination that she can only write about her own experiences and that means Teri was all but worthless as a mom. In the Summer with the Moodys Mollie tries to make cookies on her own and fails. Her mother comes down from wherever she was (probably alone in her bedroom as usual) and instead of helping Mollie fix the problem and bake a new batch, the mother tells Mollie about her own failings as a cook. And then she suggests Mollie start a business selling cookies. I can't wrap my head around this. If I discovered my 10 year old daughter baking cookies on her own and having problems I would jump right in and help her. I might tell her some funny stories while we were baking together but I wouldn't just let her flounder on her own. Teri sounds so distant and so detatched as though Mollie/Sarah was a neighbor's child.

When my kid struggling with making pancakes, and being very vocal (mini tantrum), I came in to walk her through making them. I didn't do it for her, I just guided her through it.

Archived