IGNORED

Neko Atsume (the cat game)

Walking Cat Bed

Okay, who else is HOOKED? This game is amazing and perfect for my life right now -- I'm finishing off final papers and checking my garden takes the perfect amount of time and energy. I've renamed all of the cats that have visited, so I have Edgar, Sammy, Steve, Chubs, Wiggles, George, Doofus, Booger, Bugsy, Fred, Lenny, Maxy, Squishy, Meep, Bowie, Loafy, Snugbug, Enid, Goober, Tiger, and Fatty.

(For those who haven't been hooked yet: welcometowonderland.wordpress.com/2015/03/25/how-to-play-neko-atsume/)

• 2 weeks later...

Awwww yesssss. This is my new obsession. I check it at least 10x a day. I haven't renamed any. I only have 8 left to attract. I'm saving up my gold fish for the expansion, but I feel like it's taking forever. :sleeping:

Also, we may live in the same city.

Awwww yesssss. This is my new obsession. I check it at least 10x a day. I haven't renamed any. I only have 8 left to attract. I'm saving up my gold fish for the expansion, but I feel like it's taking forever. :sleeping:

Also, we may live in the same city.

I love it. It's perfect for study breaks -- take a minute to check on the cats, make sure there's food, basically be a cat hoarder without actually hoarding cats.

Oh, possible same city! Where's your favorite coffee place?

It's all the fun of cat hoarding except getting to pet them. So maybe like hoarding ferals.

I'm not a coffee person but I live near a caffe trieste. (I was going off of your location listed under your name.)

And no cost of feeding and providing medical care! If you have fishes you can get them food and toys.

Ah, I suspect we're on opposite coasts. I'm in the NC City of Oaks, and it appears that Caffe Treiste is mostly in California.

• 10 months later...

I just saw this thread.  

LOVE the game.  I'm slowly renaming the kitties after politicians.  Long story is that even when gaming I just can't let go of politics.  First kitty I renamed was Tubbs (Chris Christie).  After that I used their personality traits and/or looks to rename them.  For example, the one with 'expensive taste' is Donald Trump, the train guy is Joe Biden, etc.  

• 1 month later...

I had no idea this was even a thing, but my daughter has been hooked on this for the past couple of months. And has been trying to get me to dive in. It looks so cute!!!

omg i LOVE this game. tubbs is my favourite, the little chunker.

• 1 month later...

I tried this one but couldn't get into it. I preferred and still play KleptoKitty. Tell me what I'm missing, because I think this one could be fun too.

Archived