IGNORED

Sims 4 Duggar Legacy

raw

CLLMCpc.jpg?1

Figured out how to get a bigger picture just in-game for now ;)

From left to right; Chantal (4), Chloe (5), Christa (1), Stefan (dad) is holding Cassie (6), Carley (2), Helen (mom) is holding Cora (6) and Charlotte (3). The numbers are the order in which they were born.

Look at their cool eyes! :D

ocA75gW.jpg

Edit: Finally! She just gave birth to twins, two sons, Caden and Cameron :D

So, no, pictures; still a little update: Currently I have mom, dad, 3 children, 2 toddlers and twin babies. But they are all daughters :shock: The game won't let me have any boys. I want boys!

Don't worry, it's better if the older children are girls. More helpmeets to do the housework and raise the younger children while mommy and daddy are busy trying to catch more babies! :twisted:

I've had six girls and a boy so far (in Sims 2, where you can't rig such things) - it's nice to have so many helpmeets, but geez, I'm starting to run out of girl names starting with R! Time to get onto some of the weird ones.

I've had six girls and a boy so far (in Sims 2, where you can't rig such things) - it's nice to have so many helpmeets, but geez, I'm starting to run out of girl names starting with R! Time to get onto some of the weird ones.

http://www.babynamewizard.com/voyager

You're welcome ;)

Kinda mad that eating spaghetti doesn't increase your chances of having twins in Sims 4, I miss that feature.

Kinda mad that eating spaghetti doesn't increase your chances of having twins in Sims 4, I miss that feature.

OMG was this a thing in Sims 3? Or earlier? I thought the only way to increase likelihood of multiples in Sims 3 was to listen to the kids radio station and watch the kids channel. I'm on to Sims 4 now -- loved Sims 3, but my computer did not, and Sims 4 is much better in that regard for me. Miss some features, but really love some things as well.

In Sims 2 (if you have Open for Business) you can also get twins by eating cheesecake or typing the code "forcetwins". However, I don't do that because I figure it's not leaving your family up to God ;) So far, no natural twins have occurred, so I guess poor Rhonda is Kelly Bates all over again.

In Sims 2 (if you have Open for Business) you can also get twins by eating cheesecake or typing the code "forcetwins". However, I don't do that because I figure it's not leaving your family up to God ;) So far, no natural twins have occurred, so I guess poor Rhonda is Kelly Bates all over again.

I can't get over that Rhonda's headship is named Ringo. :mrgreen:

I plan on starting my QF family in two days - when I'm done with school forever! :D :o

I used to have a simblr, maybe I'll restart it!

OMG was this a thing in Sims 3? Or earlier? I thought the only way to increase likelihood of multiples in Sims 3 was to listen to the kids radio station and watch the kids channel. I'm on to Sims 4 now -- loved Sims 3, but my computer did not, and Sims 4 is much better in that regard for me. Miss some features, but really love some things as well.

I believe it was Sims 2 but I'd have to check

I started my own QF sim family. Going with M names. I should have read the rules more closely. The father figure has an aspiration of riches & is currently working as a politician à la Jim Boob and the mother had a family aspiration with an Eco-friendly personality. She makes extra cash selling scrap metal inventions.

They have one kid working on two. The only problem is she wears defrauding clothes when pregnant Lolol. Any solutions for this? Playing sims 3

I started my own QF sim family. Going with M names. I should have read the rules more closely. The father figure has an aspiration of riches & is currently working as a politician à la Jim Boob and the mother had a family aspiration with an Eco-friendly personality. She makes extra cash selling scrap metal inventions.

They have one kid working on two. The only problem is she wears defrauding clothes when pregnant Lolol. Any solutions for this? Playing sims 3

It's been awhile since I played TS3 now -- I uninstalled when I started playing 4 -- and I never paid attention to "defrauding" clothing. IIRC, though, pregnancy outfits are set, right? No workaround advice, but one thing I really like about TS4 (and I was surprised to find that there were many, though the lack of toddlers is a huuuuuuge downside) is that when pregnant, women wear their normal clothing that just "stretches" to accommodate their growing size.

Oh, and I've started my fundie family, too (in TS4). The Averys! Going with A as the first letter, and just to make it easier I'm keeping the names in alphabetical order -- first Ab, second Ac, third Ad, etc. Obviously there are some letters I'll have to skip, and I'm sure I'm going to end up with some wacky names, but I think it will help me keep track! Obviously it's also not really an option unless you use a vowel as your first letter. I'm also not doing a "family" aspiration for both parents, but both have family-oriented as a trait.

I think if you buy a dresser/wardrobe, you can click on that and select "plan outfit" while the mom is pregnant. Switch to something less Nike and voilà :)

You can download maternity dresses for Sims 3 for free at http://poppysims.com/. The dresses are unfortunately only knee-length at most, so I also downloaded leggings from the same site (you can find them under "Accessories"). I always have Holly Wacker wear leggings with her maternity dresses to cover her knees and make them a little more modest.

I think if you buy a dresser/wardrobe, you can click on that and select "plan outfit" while the mom is pregnant. Switch to something less Nike and voilà :)

Hmm, I think I recall not being able to use the mirror to change appearance during pregnancy -- maybe that didn't hold for the dresser, too, but I think TS3 tended to glitch out if you tried to mess with that stuff during pregnancy (including testingcheats).

For those playing Sims 2, the Insimenator works great for custom maternity clothes, and All About Style (sims download site) has some modest-looking options.

Does anyone else think they can make it to 19 kids?? My mother figure almost had a laundry breakdown à la J'chelle with the two kids screaming and the chores piling up. The two parents are practically falling asleep on the floor and I'm worried CPS will show up lol!

What stage are the kids at? Once you have a few kids/teens it'll get easier. Lots of unpaid labor.

What stage are the kids at? Once you have a few kids/teens it'll get easier. Lots of unpaid labor.
One just became a child but she can only do chores not parent haha. I know I will max out at 8 people in the household and kicking the kids out after I invested all of this time into making them grow up well is always sad haha. I need a compound like the Duggars [emoji6]

Um, so, my dad got abducted by aliens and may be pregnant. Does that count towards or against the kid count? Didn't even know that was still a possibility. Yikes!

Hmm, I think I recall not being able to use the mirror to change appearance during pregnancy -- maybe that didn't hold for the dresser, too, but I think TS3 tended to glitch out if you tried to mess with that stuff during pregnancy (including testingcheats).

Does anyone else think they can make it to 19 kids?? My mother figure almost had a laundry breakdown à la J'chelle with the two kids screaming and the chores piling up. The two parents are practically falling asleep on the floor and I'm worried CPS will show up lol!

In Sims 3 at least, I've calculated that on Normal Lifespan, a sim woman could probably achieve about 10-12 kids without fertility treatment, and maybe 15-16 kids with fertility treatment (due to having multiple sets of twins/triplets), before aging up to Elder. A sim woman could have more children with longer lifespans, but then you'd be caring for more babies and toddlers at once. Or I suppose you could set the game to unlimited lifespan and age the kids up manually with the birthday cake, but that's cheating IMO. :naughty:

Holly Wacker was already freaking out at blessing #1, by blessing #3 she was passing out from exhaustion. Of course, it doesn't that headship Bobby Joe leaves literally all of the parenting to her.

Now the Wackers just had blessing #6, without so much as a warning from the social worker! Soon, Holly will retire from parenting altogether when oldest daughter Carrie becomes a teenager and can finally "buddy" all of the younger children, in addition to her current duty of doing all of the housework. :twisted:

Holly won't retire from birthing, though!

This isn't on the tumblr yet, but she is currently expecting #7.

So daddy Gill is definitely alien pregnant, and apparently after it's born while still a baby you can decide whether to raise the baby or send it back to the home planet, and I think I'm going to be making my choice depending on whether it's a girl alien or a boy alien, because so far, momma Gill has only had boys. I need a sistermom. :D

Maybe? For some reason I remember being able to change maternity outfits. I could be totally off, though. :think:

Were you able to do anything, Fundielicious?

I bought a dresser but there is no room for it in their shack by the swamp so it is on the porch. They haven't been pregnant again since this last time she had twins and they have been too exhausted and repulsed by each other.

I have adjusted my lifespans so the teens' days are maximized which hopefully will help with childcare and extra income.

Father figure is slaving away as a campaign fundraiser and in between birthing babies and holding fundraising parties in the shack they are quite busy [emoji23][emoji23]

I have Sims 4 and I started a qf family it started out being me and my fiancee but we just kept popping out babies. Thus far we have teen lily, twins Willie and dilly, and another set of twins billy and Philly. All 4 boys share a room and lucky Lilly gets her own room.