IGNORED

Joseph & Elissa Maxwell are Expecting!

Rosie

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like, in the post picture, Joseph is pictured very clearly and Elissa is behind him and not in clear focus. The Maxwells make it pretty obvious the man is the important one.

And here people thought they hadn't figured it out yet :lol:

Joseph always has a pervy smile on his face when he's with Elissa. I have no problem thinking he figured out sweet fellowship right off the bat.

That "you probably wanted to know that" at the beginning of the paragraph just kills me. The hubris. Or awkward sarcasm. I can never tell with the Maxwells.

Joseph's writing is downright painful.

Another Borg for the collective.

Hmm, so she's been pregnant since about sometime in January; it only took them about 4 months to conceive.

Damn, they are going to have a bunch of kids.

Oh Fuck! That's my response when I hear a fundie is preggers.

My first thought was "Sheesh, I hope it's not a girl. Statistically, her future would be very bleak..." :cry:

I hope they didn't announce it at Mary's graduation party. Its bad enough that Teri and Steve stole her thunder.

My first thought was "Sheesh, I hope it's not a girl. Statistically, her future would be very bleak..." :cry:

And poor Sarah. Another sister in law getting pregnant.

Is it wrong that I don't care? I mean, vast numbers of couples get married and based on their plans get pregnant within a few months or years.

not all of them announce it on a commercial blog designed to sell products. But the maxwells do. So am i supposed to care?

Is it wrong that I don't care? I mean, vast numbers of couples get married and based on their plans get pregnant within a few months or years.

not all of them announce it on a commercial blog designed to sell products. But the maxwells do. So am i supposed to care?

You're not alone. All another fundie pregnancy means to me is just another kid with a preordained future.

Hmm, so she's been pregnant since about sometime in January; it only took them about 4 months to conceive.

Damn, they are going to have a bunch of kids.

Is it sad that I thought "Hey, it took them awhile. Maybe they won't have as many?" Of course, when you're used to seeing people like Alyssa bates, Whitney Bates, and Jill Dillard get pregnant the minute they get married, well...

Oh, and surprise! They covet our prayers. How precious!

No surprise there! What a big week for the Maxwells...Joseph procreating and John traveling abroad. Such a celebration calls for an extra animal cracker after bean burritos this week!

"Between my work and Elissa’s upkeep around the home, the time has flown by." Is that code for the time has flown by as we have sex every free minute we can find? It isn't like Joseph works 40 hours a week and it is not hard to keep a house clean when only two people live there and you have nothing else to do but clean.

Apparently their Bible times included lots of rereadings of the Song of Solomon.

For a family brand whose stock in trade is their ability to converse, their home schooling excellence and their gosh-darn goodness ('cuz they're Jesus' special people, doncha know?), they all seem to write like second graders, talk like jerks and treat their customers like shit.

Way to go, Maxwells.

"Between my work and Elissa’s upkeep around the home, the time has flown by." Is that code for the time has flown by as we have sex every free minute we can find? It isn't like Joseph works 40 hours a week and it is not hard to keep a house clean when only two people live there and you have nothing else to do but clean.

I read it as code for "I want to talk about how time has passed, and the only acceptable way to do that is to talk about how busy we are, even though we're not actually busy, but this is the only way to say "the time has flown by" so I'm going to write it that way anyway.

I think their next course offering should be "Cliche' Management: How to Get Less Meaning Out of More Words Than Ever Before"

I read it as code for "I want to talk about how time has passed, and the only acceptable way to do that is to talk about how busy we are, even though we're not actually busy, but this is the only way to say "the time has flown by" so I'm going to write it that way anyway.

I think their next course offering should be "Cliche' Management: How to Get Less Meaning Out of More Words Than Ever Before"

:worship:

Archived