IGNORED

Andrew Maxwell, HRH.....

Justme

Check out the new pic on the "about us" section of the Tits2 site. Mel and Nat are both holding him with their backs turned on the 3 girls who are standing on stairs. Very creepy (and telling) IMHO.......

(I don't know how to repost it here, maybe someone else can....)

I found it interesting that they mentioned that all of the Maxwell men work full-time for CCI as programmers/developers. It does say that Nathan does some programming for small Christian business and that Christopher dabbles in photography, but there's no mention of Joseph's SwiftOtter or John's Maxwell Irrigation. For all their high-flown talk about how the boys are so enterprising that they are or will be able to purchase their homes debt-free, it all seems to be thanks to Daddy. Why not play up what they've done on their own, unless they really haven't had the success that Steve would have us believe. Basically, daddy handed them their jobs.

I found it interesting that they mentioned that all of the Maxwell men work full-time for CCI as programmers/developers. It does say that Nathan does some programming for small Christian business and that Christopher dabbles in photography, but there's no mention of Joseph's SwiftOtter or John's Maxwell Irrigation. For all their high-flown talk about how the boys are so enterprising that they are or will be able to purchase their homes debt-free, it all seems to be thanks to Daddy. Why not play up what they've done on their own, unless they really haven't had the success that Steve would have us believe. Basically, daddy handed them their jobs.

Yep pretty much.

To the picture, two things to remember: 1) Sarah and Christopher are crappy photographers and 2) The Maxwell lack imagination so basically I'm not reading that much into to the pic other than one of the Maxwell photographers was like 'OOO stairs! Lets put the 3 girls on that! So cute!' Then rather than realizing the taller people should go in back, they put them in the front as that just happened to be where they were standing at the time.

I noticed that picture too. Reminded me of that pic of Josh, Anna, Mac and Michael where Mac is off to the side.

Boys are important, girls are not, that's the way of it ind fundiedom.

And yeah, all the jobs are thanks to Steve.

This seems to be a theme in many fundie pics. There is a pic from Growing Home that always bugged me, in which the dad is carrying the baby boy, and the wife and daughter are sitting on the ground at his feet.

Eta: fortunately their other family pics aren't set up that way so maybe it's coincidence, but it always struck me as such an odd way to set up a photo. Not how I would arrange my family for pics, anyway

None of it adds up. How much work can come from a few sheeple signing up to a 1tonromp course on how to work an iPhone or reinstalling windows on a PC?

Stud John's irrigation business never gets a mention on tits2 even though the manslut John-Marie showed him how to irrigate. - though I hope it takes off, as a means of escape for him.

And judging by Poor Sarah's photos, Slimey Joe spends his non-extended family time sweet fellow shipping....

I would have put C in front between Nate and Mel, and A and B on opposite sides.

They do have pictures of them that are like that, so why did they choose that one for the About section?

DSC_4942.jpg

I would have put C in front between Nate and Mel, and A and B on opposite sides.

That would be a cute picture!! I agree they should have done that.

Nathan is seriously creeping me out with that wide stance and joker smile he's got going on.

Nathan is seriously creeping me out with that wide stance and joker smile he's got going on.

I know he looks creepy, but actually he's my favorite Maxwell apart from Sarah. He comes over as way less controlling than Christopher and of course like the boss of the bosses, Steve. We rarely read about or from Nathan in particular, but every time he contributed to the ministry he seemed to be quite down-to-earth for a Maxwell and dare I say it, humble.

It took me years to figure it out, and even longer for it to register... But isn't it called IT On Ramp? As in information technology on ramp? I see people calling it one ton ramp so often though that I'm confused again...

It took me years to figure it out, and even longer for it to register... But isn't it called IT On Ramp? As in information technology on ramp? I see people calling it one ton ramp so often though that I'm confused again...

It IS IT On Ramp, but the logo is so easily misread as One Ton Ramp that I, and many others, can't think of it any other way.

I suspect that it was named back in the 90s when Gore and a few others were talking about "The Information Superhighway" Hence the on ramp.

But it isn't a current term among tech people that I know.

Sort of indicates about the time Steve last was involved with the world and the way people talk about things.

I think i posted it correctly. [attachment=0]nathansfamily.jpg[/attachment]

And poor Christina is left standing next to her mother, with Mom's back to her, with her hands straight down by her sides, and not even next to her sisters on the steps. Like the cheese that stands alone, for cryin' out loud.

Yeah, bad picture.

I don't know if Nathan has crazy eyes or if he just doesn't photograph well, because he has crazy eyes in many of the photos they post. The worst was when they were proselytizing at a county fair years ago, and they posted a photo of him trying to convert someone. Scared the SHIT out of me, and would have had me running in the opposite direction.

I sometimes see the crazy eyes in Tina too, but I think she has a correctable eye issue. Hopefully Scamaritan hasn't had their fill of the N. Maxwell family yet, because I have a feeling they'll be returning to the well yet again.

I know he looks creepy, but actually he's my favorite Maxwell apart from Sarah. He comes over as way less controlling than Christopher and of course like the boss of the bosses, Steve. We rarely read about or from Nathan in particular, but every time he contributed to the ministry he seemed to be quite down-to-earth for a Maxwell and dare I say it, humble.

Yeah, he and Sarah and my favorites too. I think Nathan is much less of a controlling ass than Christopher is, and I think he actually cares about Melanie and sees her as a person. I think the fact that he got married (and to a woman he met naturally through church) before the family fell too deep down the rabbit hole allowed him to become just a bit more normal and well adjusted than the other siblings. And I don't think he has the chip on his shoulder that Christopher does because of C's failed courtship and having to wait so long to marry.

Of course, his comments on why he and Melanie eschew traditional insurance definitely made him drop in my estimation, so maybe I should never let my guard down when it comes to Maxwells...

Yeah, he and Sarah and my favorites too. I think Nathan is much less of a controlling ass than Christopher is, and I think he actually cares about Melanie and sees her as a person. I think the fact that he got married (and to a woman he met naturally through church) before the family fell too deep down the rabbit hole allowed him to become just a bit more normal and well adjusted than the other siblings. And I don't think he has the chip on his shoulder that Christopher does because of C's failed courtship and having to wait so long to marry.

Of course, his comments on why he and Melanie eschew traditional insurance definitely made him drop in my estimation, so maybe I should never let my guard down when it comes to Maxwells...

I guess he probably has more redeeming qualities than some of the others but he and melanie seem very deep into the cult, the fact that they wake up Abby and Bethany before dawn to get their beloved bible time speaks volumes to me... Sure, they seem like a more loving family but between that and his scamaritan comments I think the ABCs are doomed.

I try not to not pik about these things but it is pretty pronounced. In the secon picture he looks evil though. I'm guessing they used the first picture because it is the on that makes HIM look better instead of the picture that makes the whole family look good -apart from his evil Joker stare. It's as if they didn't look at the girls at all.

I guess he probably has more redeeming qualities than some of the others but he and melanie seem very deep into the cult, the fact that they wake up Abby and Bethany before dawn to get their beloved bible time speaks volumes to me... Sure, they seem like a more loving family but between that and his scamaritan comments I think the ABCs are doomed.

I am VERY curious to see the paths that the ABCs will follow. Their parents did take a more traditional marriage path and Mel's family seems rather normal and she seems to visit them regularly (not that Steve ever speaks of her family, but some FJers have followed her family's FB pages). It is apparent they will be lovely young ladies, so there will definitely be interest in courting from young men.

However......will they end up as Sarah and Anna Maxwell? Doomed to a life of servitude? Surely Mel and Nate want more for them. They are homeschooled, but could it be possible that a higher education could be in store for them as they get older? Or at some point, Nate and Mel might consider going to a regular church to give their children more social interaction and the possibility to meet a spouse as they did? Nate has GOT to see the future that his parents have carved for his sister, Sarah. I hope that he wants more for his daughters.

Teri and Steve are getting older. How much control can they exert as the ABCs grow older? How closely to Mel and Nate follow the teachings of Stevehovah? Time will tell, I suppose.

I noticed that picture too. Reminded me of that pic of Josh, Anna, Mac and Michael where Mac is off to the side.

Boys are important, girls are not, that's the way of it ind fundiedom.

And yeah, all the jobs are thanks to Steve.

I think its just bad photography. Neither J/A nor the Maxwells have ever put that much thought into a photograph. Drew was just the new baby and someone set up a lously shot. Ditto J/A--a lousy photo.

To the picture, two things to remember: 1) Sarah and Christopher are crappy photographers and 2) The Maxwell lack imagination so basically I'm not reading that much into to the pic other than one of the Maxwell photographers was like 'OOO stairs! Lets put the 3 girls on that! So cute!' Then rather than realizing the taller people should go in back, they put them in the front as that just happened to be where they were standing at the time.

Yeah, I chalk it up to the crappy "photographer" since their other pics aren't like that.

I have no doubt that Nathan has at least a touch of crazy eyes in real life, but I suspect it comes across worse in pictures. I'm really uncomfortable in front of the camera and always make this weird face that looks like I'm surprised and possibly in pain.

I am VERY curious to see the paths that the ABCs will follow. Their parents did take a more traditional marriage path and Mel's family seems rather normal and she seems to visit them regularly (not that Steve ever speaks of her family, but some FJers have followed her family's FB pages). It is apparent they will be lovely young ladies, so there will definitely be interest in courting from young men.

However......will they end up as Sarah and Anna Maxwell? Doomed to a life of servitude? Surely Mel and Nate want more for them. They are homeschooled, but could it be possible that a higher education could be in store for them as they get older? Or at some point, Nate and Mel might consider going to a regular church to give their children more social interaction and the possibility to meet a spouse as they did? Nate has GOT to see the future that his parents have carved for his sister, Sarah. I hope that he wants more for his daughters.

Teri and Steve are getting older. How much control can they exert as the ABCs grow older? How closely to Mel and Nate follow the teachings of Stevehovah? Time will tell, I suppose.

They are going to have to do something. They can't keep 3 unmarried women and expect Drew to "keep" them after they die.

Archived