IGNORED

Anna Marie Maxwell baby watch Lydia is here

SPHASH

I really doubt they would have the coldness to name the baby Susannah!

I predict a girl or a boy, born in March, with a biblical name.

I completely forgot about Susannah Joy! I had a vague notion that the name sounded familiar, but didn't put two and two together. :?

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Maxwells do not celebrate Easter, thank you very much. It is full of chocolate and bunnies and happy children having what some might call fun. Egg hunts will be held and frolicking will ensue.

Please. It's Resurrection Sunday.

If I lived anywhere near the Maxwells, I would be so tempted to go into stalker mode and throw plastic eggs in all of their front yards the night before Easter just so they would wake up to a Resurrection Sunday nightmare.

The Botkins. The never wed, SAHD, above it all Botkinettes.

Not to get OT, but when I mentioned the daddy shaving to Mr. No, he was like "What??!!" :shock: :ew:

You can't make this stuff up.

I'm still holding out for Dorcas. Little Dorcas Stephanie Maxwell.

Why would you wish that name on this poor baby? I like Stephanie, but Dorcas? I sort of recall a book or movie...something, that had a character named Dorcas and was a witch? Can't place it exactly. But just the possibility that the name could be linked makes me shudder for the child's future. Not that any Maxwell would ever have read it or seen the movie. Still can't like that name.

Why would you wish that name on this poor baby? I like Stephanie, but Dorcas? I sort of recall a book or movie...something, that had a character named Dorcas and was a witch? Can't place it exactly. But just the possibility that the name could be linked makes me shudder for the child's future. Not that any Maxwell would ever have read it or seen the movie. Still can't like that name.

I always think of Dorcas from Seven brides for Seven Brothers, played by Julie "Catwoman" Newmar dancing around the girls' dorm in her bloomers.

You know that whatever name they end up picking, they'll have to pray over it for days until God finally lays it on their hearts to pick the one that's just right. :roll:

I'm pretty sure there's a Dorcas mentioned somewhere in the Harry Potter books. WITCHCRAFT!

I predict that the baby will arrive at God's perfect timing, that Anna Marie will have patiently waited for. The sex will be determined by what the Lord sees fit. A boy will be given a strong name of a man who will serve the Lord. A girl will be given a sweet name worthy of her quite spirit.

I predict that the baby will arrive at God's perfect timing, that Anna Marie will have patiently waited for. The sex will be determined by what the Lord sees fit. A boy will be given a strong name of a man who will serve the Lord. A girl will be given a sweet name worthy of her quite spirit.

Can you do LOLMaxwells?

I predict that Anna will patiently and diligently labor, in atonement for the sin of Eve. Bible verses will be read and the Lord implored for His blessings. The child will be joyfully welcomed and abundant thankfulness will be proclaimed. The Lord's choice for name will be shared and a chorepack set aside. Sisters-in-law, depending on the time and severity of the birth, may assist the family with meal preparation for the remainder of the day.

But he's also an A, so they started the alphabet over again for the first boys.

The next kid will either be a girl with a D name and an E nickname, or a boy with B name and an E nickname.

wow, Maxwell over-thinking at its finest. :lol: That's going to get interesting the further along they go.

The name Dorcas was a running joke from when Melanie was pregnant with baby #4 and we thought she might need a girl's name that started with a D. I was just joking and forgot the ;) .

wow, Maxwell over-thinking at its finest. :lol: That's going to get interesting the further along they go.

That's assuming they have another one. Melanie is 39 and not likely to have more than one or two more pregnancies, if she is even able to get pregnant again. So, they won't have to get creative with names much longer.

Thinking is about as much fun as they get...

If I lived anywhere near the Maxwells, I would be so tempted to go into stalker mode and throw plastic eggs in all of their front yards the night before Easter just so they would wake up to a Resurrection Sunday nightmare.

I am no Maxwell leghumper but I find this insulting. YMMV. I mean would you find it amusing to throw pork on a Jew's or Muslim's lawn?

And they only discuss names in the 15 minute space alloted on the schedule.

Did they pencil in a time to discuss the names on their schedule, the way they did for the last baby.

Did they pencil in a time to discuss the names on their schedule, the way they did for the last baby.

Didn't they actually pencil in an hour to discuss a baby name last time, or am I remembering wrong? I thought there was a blog post about Chris and Anna dropping off Joshua at Grandma's for an evening so they could have a date night and talk about names. Which sounds like a typical Maxwellian post, so I very well may be imagining it. And it's such a beautiful morning here that I do not feel like falling down the Maxwell (EASTER) rabbit hole to find it.

Morning, Stevie! :nenner:

Didn't they actually pencil in an hour to discuss a baby name last time, or am I remembering wrong? I thought there was a blog post about Chris and Anna dropping off Joshua at Grandma's for an evening so they could have a date night and talk about names. Which sounds like a typical Maxwellian post, so I very well may be imagining it. And it's such a beautiful morning here that I do not feel like falling down the Maxwell (EASTER) rabbit hole to find it.

Morning, Stevie! :nenner:

I don't remember all the detail, but yeah there was a big thing about them blocking time into the schedule to discuss names. Further proof everything in Maxhell must fit into some 15-min block interval into a schedule. Most people would just talk about that over dinner, while in bed at night, or pretty much any other time both of them happen to be in the same room at the same time....

I don't remember all the detail, but yeah there was a big thing about them blocking time into the schedule to discuss names. Further proof everything in Maxhell must fit into some 15-min block interval into a schedule. Most people would just talk about that over dinner, while in bed at night, or pretty much any other time both of them happen to be in the same room at the same time....

Here you go:

blog.titus2.com/2014/02/12/choosing-a-baby-name/

Half of me is convinced that NR Anna's already had the baby, but they don't want to announce yet - so they don't take away the spotlight from Mary's "graduation." Gotta promote that homeschooling empire!

Nah, they'd "covet" reader's prayers to make sure she has a safe delivery.

Last year when NR Anna was in labor with Ruthie they asked for prayers. And of course we had constant updates when Melanie was in the hospital waiting for Drew to be born.

Archived