IGNORED

Anna Marie Maxwell baby watch Lydia is here

SPHASH

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have to agree that Steve is a very spoiled Toddler!! He thinks that the world should revolve around him, and when it dosen't he gets pissed.

Blame the enablers! Most of them are consenting adults.

Ummm, why is that creepy? I cut my dad's hair sometimes and even pluck his unibrow with my tweezers, lol.

I can never understand when people get all defensive and put their lives in comparison with fundie freaks whenever other users find one minor common denominator. Why the hell would one care? We are talking about apeshit crazy loonatics here, not everyday common people.

I'm guessing Easter Sunday 4/5, just to piss Steve off. Girl, Stephanie (after king Steve) Tabitha Esther. Home birth, long labor with no complications.

I wish they'd been all cutsey and done Z-A names since the other brother is doing A-Z [though Drew is only "D" for his nickname]

I'm guessing Easter Sunday 4/5, just to piss Steve off. Girl, Stephanie (after king Steve) Tabitha Esther. Home birth, long labor with no complications.

This remark totally reminds me of Stephen King, whose wife, of course, is named Tabitha. :lol:

Isn't Anna's sister's name Sarah Grace? I think Rebekah Grace would be nice for a girl. Or is it Rebecca? Which one is Biblical?? Lydia Grace would be pretty too.

Is there a grandson named for Steve yet? This might be the one. Matthew Steven?

I'm guessing March 15, boy, named Benjamin or Noah.

Just to hedge my bets properly, I'll pick Martha or Susannah if it's a girl. Same birth date, since the Ides of March seem appropriate for welcoming a new life into Maxhell. I kind of have a pricking of my thumbs for the name "Hannah" if it's a girl like some of the others have suggested, but I really hope that they steer clear of any variations of "Anna". It may get some love as a middle name one of these days.

I doubt they'll use Susannah, since that would probably be painful for many in the family, particularly Nathan and Melanie.

I'll go with Martha. It works well with Ruth and Joshua.

I wish they'd been all cutsey and done Z-A names since the other brother is doing A-Z [though Drew is only "D" for his nickname]

But he's also an A, so they started the alphabet over again for the first boys.

The next kid will either be a girl with a D name and an E nickname, or a boy with B name and an E nickname.

This remark totally reminds me of Stephen King, whose wife, of course, is named Tabitha. :lol:

I had the same thought. And then wondered if someone (including Stephen and/or Tabitha King, of course) would end up finding this thread on a random Google session. I'm sure there are many stories on FJ that would make the basis for wonderful Stephen King stories...

:pink-shock: :evil3: :spider: :zombie: :scared-eek:

I'm guessing March 15, boy, named Benjamin or Noah.

Just to hedge my bets properly, I'll pick Martha or Susannah if it's a girl. Same birth date, since the Ides of March seem appropriate for welcoming a new life into Maxhell. I kind of have a pricking of my thumbs for the name "Hannah" if it's a girl like some of the others have suggested, but I really hope that they steer clear of any variations of "Anna". It may get some love as a middle name one of these days.

I really doubt they would have the coldness to name the baby Susannah!

I predict a girl or a boy, born in March, with a biblical name.

Wouldn't that be nice.

No, please, not the 23rd. It's hectic at work, Headship may be leaving town for a few days and there is way too much going on as it is for me to do a proper anti-fast. I will not desecrate the holy day by anti-fasting on leftover salad and frozen perogies. Please re-schedule this for the weekend. Love, Aunt Cloud.

The Maxwells do not celebrate Easter, thank you very much. It is full of chocolate and bunnies and happy children having what some might call fun. Egg hunts will be held and frolicking will ensue.

Please. It's Resurrection Sunday.

I really hope she is born on Easter and has the name Esther. The Maxwells are big on the Easter = Ishtar it is PAGAN PAGAN PAGAN thing.

And the name "Esther" possibly derives from the same source. Esther was certainly her Persian name/title, her Hebrew name was Hadassah.

Wiki gives a good run-down :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esther#Origin_and_meaning

I can never understand when people get all defensive and put their lives in comparison with fundie freaks whenever other users find one minor common denominator. Why the hell would one care? We are talking about apeshit crazy loonatics here, not everyday common people.

I wasn't all defensive, I was just trying to understand the "creepyness" I'm not a native english speaker so some things confuse me a little bit. I don't think i deserved that kind of answer but ok.

I think the creepy factor of Steve's daughter cutting his hair is because it reminds us of the really creepy daughters shaving daddy's beard event as some sort of Doug Phillips (is a tool) event.

I think the creepy factor of Steve's daughter cutting his hair is because it reminds us of the really creepy daughters shaving daddy's beard event as some sort of Doug Phillips (is a tool) event.

The Botkins. The never wed, SAHD, above it all Botkinettes.

Yes. Exactly!

For girls Rebecca, Rachel, Eliza, and I'll throw Elizabeth out there. Boys no idea!

Elizabeth is the middle name of their daughter they already have. Was a big surprise as Elizabeth Munck broke the whole family's heart when she dumped Joseph.

No, please, not the 23rd. It's hectic at work, Headship may be leaving town for a few days and there is way too much going on as it is for me to do a proper anti-fast. I will not desecrate the holy day by anti-fasting on leftover salad and frozen perogies. Please re-schedule this for the weekend. Love, Aunt Cloud.

No reason it HAS to be on the day Stevus has decreed. In fact, it's probably better if it's not. On Saturday the 21st, I'm going to a dinner party, and I hear the hostess is an excellent cook and baker. Good day for an anti-fast over here... shall we do Saturday instead?

No reason it HAS to be on the day Stevus has decreed. In fact, it's probably better if it's not. On Saturday the 21st, I'm going to a dinner party, and I hear the hostess is an excellent cook and baker. Good day for an anti-fast over here... shall we do Saturday instead?

My headship is returning from a trip on the 21st so that would be a fine time for me to anti-fast. I can anti-fast as I anticipate his return and anti-fast in celebration of his return. Oh, who am I kidding? I'm going to be treating myself to all sorts of goodies while he's gone too.

I'm still holding out for Dorcas. Little Dorcas Stephanie Maxwell.

Archived