IGNORED

Anna Marie Maxwell baby watch Lydia is here

SPHASH

Unless you want to photoshop the daylights out of things, you either photograph well or you don't. Not much you can do. I consider myself average looking but I look like a hound in pictures, and I mean seriously unattractive. Everyone agrees that the camera is not my friend. Last year when I had a professional photo taken for my blog, the photographer took nearly 400 shots and we got maybe 6 that were usable. It is what it is. Le sigh.

So with luck, if the Maxwell girls have to rely on photos to snag a potential mate, they'll find someone who's attracted to gummy smiles and somewhat long, horsey faces. If they ever get a chance to meet in person, then they can get a more accurate picture.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm fifty/fifty on photographing well. Sometimes I look so much more attractive in person and other times, not so much,

I'm fifty/fifty on photographing well. Sometimes I look so much more attractive in person and other times, not so much,

Yes, photography is a fickle hen, and random are her eggs! You just need to be a bit out of sorts at the time of shot to have a facial expression like thunder, or bending down at an unflattering angle.

Every picture of me as a baby I'm dressed like the tights baby (Ruth?)

I'm in ma forties and lived in the cold North of Scotland :lol:

Every picture of me as a baby I'm dressed like the tights baby (Ruth?)

I'm in ma forties and lived in the cold North of Scotland :lol:

One set of my niblings are extremely fair skinned, and wore the exact same hats Joshua and Ruthanne have every time they spent significant time in the sun.

One set of my niblings are extremely fair skinned, and wore the exact same hats Joshua and Ruthanne have every time they spent significant time in the sun.

Mine was not a sun thing. It was just a fashion knitmare :lol:

Mine was not a sun thing. It was just a fashion knitmare :lol:

Haha! I see what you did there OKTBT.

Kind regards,

a fellow knitted tights baby/toddler (born in Belfast, then moved to Wiltshire, all with the tights).

Archived