IGNORED

Anna Marie Maxwell baby watch Lydia is here

SPHASH

NR Anna is due mid-March so I thought we should start a thread. Oh and Steve and Teri are having another fast March 23. NR should have the baby before then. Hope she doesn't have to partake in the fast.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NR Anna is due mid-March so I thought we should start a thread. Oh and Steve and Teri are having another fast March 23. NR should have the baby before then. Hope she doesn't have to partake in the fast.

They wouldn't make the baby fast, would they?

They wouldn't make the baby fast, would they?

Hopefully, neither NR Anna nor the new baby would fast. It's not good for a pregnant woman/new mother and it's definitely not good for a newborn.

I doubt the Maxwells will be making them fast. They're not that dumb. They've posted things about the married women not partaking in certain events due to health issues before. I have every confidence that this will be the same. That said, I hope AM doesn't get pregnant the minute she gives birth again. I feel like RA was just born.

I think AM will be churning them out as quickly as she can and she's got a lot of fertile years ahead of her. So far, she seems like the type who can get pregnant just by thinking about it.

I wonder how long it will take for Steve to turn the fasting thing into some kind of money maker? And I'm sure a fast will show up in the Moody books any day now.

I am teary eyed from laughter over the expression "churning them out".

Yes, the moodys will be fasting after deciding it has been way too much juicy footlongs that have exploded in their face. They probably won't go into details about how a badly planned, cultlike fasting will cause them to break out, turn grey, get all kinds of cold sores, lose their hair, etc.

When did stevehova become a skilled nutritionist exactly?

Reversal Anna is a nutritionist with a useless MRS degree from Maxwell University.

Reversal Anna is a nutritionist with a useless MRS degree from Maxwell University.

If only she had gone to Famteam University!

I imagine Steve will get another rattle from Christopher and Anna by the fall. They'll have 4 under 4, just like they will soon have 3 under 3.

Reading Steve's latest Dad's Corner, I was amazed at the irony. Steve preaches about families that produce spoiled Princess & Prince daughters and sons but doesn't grasp that is his own role in his family!

Teri does everything for him - takes care of his every need as a mother would for a toddler. But he is a very spoiled toddler whose mother never says no and never contradicts him, and tries so hard never, never to upset him. (Remember when, rather than dare to call Steve, she prayed to God that he would remember to bring home the pizza?) All his children fall in right behind Teri as they have been brought up never to question, never to displease, never ever to risk the ire of TODDLER PRINCE STEVE.

Steve is KING without heirs. No princes or princesses to compete with his rule. He gets to do what he wants and live as he wants while directing what everyone else does - and it is not a case of do as I do. In Maxhell it's totally do as I say. Something as ridiculous as the haircut post shows that. At the end, even Stevie stopped going to a barber to get his hair cut by his slave daughter. Which means, while the rest of the family got home hair cuts, he went to a professional barber, until his daughter was properly trained and he could trust her to do his royal hair appropriately.

Steve is KING without heirs. No princes or princesses to compete with his rule. He gets to do what he wants and live as he wants while directing what everyone else does - and it is not a case of do as I do. In Maxhell it's totally do as I say. Something as ridiculous as the haircut post shows that. At the end, even Stevie stopped going to a barber to get his hair cut by his slave daughter. Which means, while the rest of the family got home hair cuts, he went to a professional barber, until his daughter was properly trained and he could trust her to do his royal hair appropriately.

I caught that too that he went to a barber. What a self-centered pig.

I imagine Steve will get another rattle from Christopher and Anna by the fall. They'll have 4 under 4, just like they will soon have 3 under 3.

Agree!!

I have to agree that Steve is a very spoiled Toddler!! He thinks that the world should revolve around him, and when it dosen't he gets pissed.

The sad thing, too, is that Steve considers himself to be self-sacrificing. He's completely deluded.

I have to agree that Steve is a very spoiled Toddler!! He thinks that the world should revolve around him, and when it dosen't he gets pissed.

Remember when he was at a motel and couldn't get some of the staff to understand him? He called them "these people" and wondered, why couldn't they speak better English. I'm sure it never occurred to him that he expects "these people" to be fluently bi-lingual but of course not himself. He's so very used to everyone jumping to attention whenever he speaks. Can't you see him stamping his foot!

I caught that too that he went to a barber. What a self-centered pig.

He probably decided the barbershop was an ebil place after some innocent thing happened there.

There's something really creepy about a teenage girl cutting her dad's hair. I wonder if she has to trim his beard too.

Remember when he was at a motel and couldn't get some of the staff to understand him? He called them "these people" and wondered, why couldn't they speak better English. I'm sure it never occurred to him that he expects "these people" to be fluently bi-lingual but of course not himself. He's so very used to everyone jumping to attention whenever he speaks. Can't you see him stamping his foot!

And at Nate and Mel's rehearsal dinner he and Teri took great efforts (Teri's words) to set up the seating arrangements and how the guests would be served but freaked out when the restaurant staff ignored their instructions.

I'm going with Hannah or Esther for a girl, and Samuel or Daniel for a boy, born on March 17, sometime in the afternoon.

There's something really creepy about a teenage girl cutting her dad's hair. I wonder if she has to trim his beard too.

Ummm, why is that creepy? I cut my dad's hair sometimes and even pluck his unibrow with my tweezers, lol.

He probably decided the barbershop was an ebil place after some innocent thing happened there.

Our son was about two when my husband started taking him to his barber. The first time I tagged along, carrying our baby girl on my hip, my husband went straight back to the chairs for a moment before coming back to get our son. When I asked what was going on he said "I always go back and cover up the Playboy magazines before I set him in the chair." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If that's the kind of evil Steve has seen at the barber shop, it's interesting that he continued to go for so long but wouldn't take the boys. :naughty: :naughty: Of course he probably wept all the way home after each haircut.

I'm guessing March 15, boy, named Benjamin or Noah.

Just to hedge my bets properly, I'll pick Martha or Susannah if it's a girl. Same birth date, since the Ides of March seem appropriate for welcoming a new life into Maxhell. I kind of have a pricking of my thumbs for the name "Hannah" if it's a girl like some of the others have suggested, but I really hope that they steer clear of any variations of "Anna". It may get some love as a middle name one of these days.

Archived