IGNORED

Judge: Keep in touch with violent ex or face imprisonment

moodygirl86

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mu ... al-5164409

Despite the fact he slashed her throat and she's lucky to be alive. He didn't care if she lived or died. Surely someone so violent should automatically forfeit his parental rights? If this "father" really cared about his sons, he wouldn't have traumatised by them by nearly murdering their mum. And you'd think the judge would care about the kids' safety, even if he doesn't give a shit about Natalie! I can only assume he's a vile wife beater himself and I hope he gets sacked. Personally, I'd do a 10 year stretch at Her Majesty's Pleasure rather than write to this bastard.

I hope this brave lady is able to get this decision overturned by someone with a bit more common sense and compassion.

Annnnnd, here's where I'd say that two wrongs would make a right. I'd execute him. Other than that... What does it tell everyone about the judge?! Or the judge who just let some pedophile *********** get away with creeping under girls' skirts?! What kind of people are these? What are they doing with their power? What kind of a justice system is it where sick animals like these can be placed in high ranking positions and they can extend their own perversions and sadism by playing the role of the enabler? This was a horrible miscarriage of justice. I wonder about the public uproar. It this goes uncommented, if no public pressure follows, the sheeple can go and **** themselves.

If no public pressure follows, the sheeple can go and **** themselves.

The only good thing is that this story seems to have gone viral already, and everyone's disgusted except a couple of trolls with their "anti-feminist" line. They soon got told where to go. Hopefully the judge will soon regret being such a dickhead. Threatening to jail a young woman for protecting her children, as any reasonable mother would? I'm confident his bosses won't like that.

The only good thing is that this story seems to have gone viral already, and everyone's disgusted except a couple of trolls with their "anti-feminist" line.

Oh, so the scum of the earth, the woman-loathers, the woman-beaters, the rapists and other pieces of shit had crawled out from underneath their rocks? How surprising. I'd put them on some sort of a surveillance. I really wonder wtf is going on in that head of theirs and around them, because they are horrible news to woman everywhere they go.

That poor woman and two boys. :(

I do believe I'd go to jail rather than write that creep and send photos.

At least in a women's prison she'd be safe from him!

Fight for your rights, Natalie, you've done NOTHING wrong!

He attacked her one week before she was supposed to move out. In her sleep. He kept beating her with a dumbell, choking and cutting her up, etc.

I seriously think he shouldn't come out of prison but since it's full of womankillers, he probably has company already and doesn't have it too hard. Whatever, he should be locked up for good. If he were to get out, no one would miss him if he vanished, like in a barrel of acid.

Last summer, there was this wife-beating blogger that I kept my eyes on. He had beaten up his ex-girlfriend so bad that she had internal injuries. He boasted about it, how he knew that love in women equals Stockholm syndrome. He got 2 years ON PROBATION. He kept shitposting about the woman who, in the meantime met another man. He kept writing poems about killing them both. When he had sniffed out the news that the woman was pregnant (given guy was already malfunctioning) he posted a lengthy post about how he would be the arm of god and prevent from that baby from being born. Since he was stupid enough to post invoices about his trial on facebook (Facebook Shit Alert!) I would send the copies to all the freaking police stations and offices with his personal data, I remeber calling them day and night (threatening them to turn to both the online and the printing press for negligence and indirect murder) and that was before my 2 months anger management course :dance: :dance: :dance: I told them that if anything will happen to the baby, the mother or the father of the baby, names will be mentioned everywhere in the press and that I have all the proof of trying to warn them. And how indifference and unconcern will be proven publically to play a huge role in domestic violence and murders within families.

They gave me the turd degree for a while, like wtf is it to me and who am I, I was just a pissed off citizen who demanded them to do their job, and my concerns were very valid, file numbers and names at the court checked out as well as personal data from both the defendant and the plaintiff, and I told them that the a-hole will be safer in prison since bad shit happens to drunk people around tramways. In the end, there were enough complaints about his threats, mainly from his ex, so he actually went to prison where he turned into a sobbing little bunny in weeks and now he is in an asylum. B*tch power! Why not let it out every once in a while? Anger is a huge load of energy, likeato mic energy. It can be used for both good or bad.

Good on you Whoviana! I wish there were more people like you, who are prepared to stand up for justice and not just bury their heads in the sand. This man you've described is EVIL.

I can go psycho too, but when I do I make sure someone benefits from it. I also told the policemen that if they started going to schools educating children on rape prevention, domestic violence, self-defense, family laws and mental hygiene from an early age, things could change within 1-2 generations. And that rape prevention means not to fucking touch, rape, follow, molest, stalk, drug up, kidnap people and it has nothing to do with the amount of textile a person's wrapped in. I remember asshats that chewed gum and tried to hang up on me in the beginning, stuttering and calling me Madam in the end without the guts to naysay. Ah, rage.

Now my fine ladies, as soon as I find a petition for her to sign, I'll bring it here. It's nothing much, but much more than nothing.

I hope other prisoner jump him, and that the guards look the other way. Since I know MamaMia or someone will ask if I really mean that, the answer is yes. Between letting him get beaten to death so his victim can move on, or continuing to victimize her while he lives, scum like him can die.

Then men in my family would dispense some redneck justice and make the SOB go away permanently. My dad, uncle, and cousins are very caring, gentle men, but mess with the family.....I think you get the picture.

Understandable. One of the reasons why people pay taxes IS that there will be a police out there to protect people, legal assistance if for those who can't afford lawyers and a justice system that sets examples and brings justice and helps protect the innocent - so that civilians won't have to take matter in their own hands and lynch m*********ers like this one. He belongs in a barrel of acid. Will it come to people having to form mobs and lynch motherkillers and because judges like that with the same mindset won't bring justice to the victim? If they want lynchings to happen, they're on the right path.

In my post above, the reaction would be out of sheer emotional rage, not out of a belief that law enforcement would sit on their asses and do nothing or care about taxes.

And what I said is, that we pay taxes to keep an army of people out there that will help these things from happening and will take care of those who commit these kind of atrocities. But I'm repeating myself here. The point is that we pay taxes so that we won't have to resort to forming mobs over and over again and lynch perpetrators out of self-righteousness. I'd like to think that we live in a civilized society and that paying tax money isn't something we might as well flush down the toilet.

Does anyone remember this case?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life- ... en-1907506

Natalie's story has some scarily similar parallels to this lady (Denise Williams) in the link above - repeat victim of domestic violence, two sons with her abuser; like Hughes, this guy Steve Wilson was also ex-army and a bullying control freak (with a similarly large age gap). He murdered their two sons to spite her after she finally found the courage to say "Enough is enough" and told him she wanted a divorce. I admired Denise's courage and determination not to let her sons' tragic, premature deaths be her death too. She has since got remarried - to a much nicer bloke - and they've got their own three children. Although they can never replace Brett and Brad, she's come through the tunnel and seen the light. And Wilson committed suicide in prison, so she never has to worry that he'll be released one day and come after her. But my ultimate point to this post is, I REALLY hope the judge who has so cruelly punished Natalie Allman with this forced contact is realises that we could easily see a repeat of the Wilson case if these boys are forced to see their sperm donor (I refuse to call him their dad).

Judge Anonymous, if by any chance you are reading this, please do the right thing and don't put this woman and her boys through more hell than they have already been subjected to. Or we'll read more horrible cases like these.

Judge Anonymous, if by any chance you are reading this, please do the right thing and don't put this woman and her boys through more hell than they have already been subjected to. Or we'll read more horrible cases like these.

Or people just "won't call 911" like the Texans say, if there's no point in either feeding these people or begging for their help. I'd like to see dirt dug up around that judge. You won't let people get away with crimes like this and you won't favor them unless you, yourself are just as sick as they are.

Heh heh :embarrassed: :) I signed it. It's filling up real fast. I revoke calling the people sheeple. Really. We will do this. They had the guts to ask why I'm signing, though :oops: Oh, mere boredom, nothing much! Now I'm emailing it to a few people and have them posted on their facebook since I don't have one. This is awesome, people actually won't just get over it. My, I feel warm and fuzzy.

Oh, they do that on all the Change.org petitions and it's optional. But you're right, this one comes down to common sense. You don't need to have personal experience or been affected by something like this to know it's wrong and want to stop it! Only trolls or fundies like the Alexanders/Pearls would seek to justify why people like this guy should be still allowed to control his ex and kids, behind bars or not.

1,967 needed to reach 35,000 Half a day ago it was like four times as much :) Yay!!! This isn't over yet, and people don't just sit around doing nothing. This mom has a lot of support from all over the world.

Archived