IGNORED

Joseph Maxwell made a music video for Elissa!

SPHASH

This makes me long for the followup CD to Trust eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen Obey.

I won't snark on good old Joe for this one, as men have been doing this for years, just typically, not with a song about Jesus.....

However, I will snark on the fact the Maxwells seem to think a "behind the scenes" on this is fairly snarkworthy. Yeah, Steve-O, really not necessary.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The hiiiiiills are aliiiiiiiive with the sound of...God, no."

Untitled.jpg

I mean, yeah, it is a sweet gesture, but it should've been left private. Very private.

I'm glad all you others listened to it. I was too afraid.

I've heard worse? But then I've seen the joke auditions on more than one singing show, so...

Three more observations after watching it a second time:

1) The hands, they are awkward.

2) His eyebrows look epically huge in a way that they don't in stills.

3) I'm assuming that's Anna or Mary photobombing at the end?

I've heard worse? But then I've seen the joke auditions on more than one singing show, so...

Three more observations after watching it a second time:

1) The hands, they are awkward.

2) His eyebrows look epically huge in a way that they don't in stills.

3) I'm assuming that's Anna or Mary photobombing at the end?

Yodel-ay-hee-hoo!

Am I blind? I can't find the photobomb. Watched it a few times.

Yodel-ay-hee-hoo!

Am I blind? I can't find the photobomb. Watched it a few times.

It's right at the end, if you look towards the upper right there is someone hiking in a skirt.

Is that his pre-O face? I'm not defrauded. Yick.

Thank you all for the reviews. I do not plan to listen, being old I should only enjoy GOOD music here on out.

"Oh be careful, little ears, what you hear--!" :nenner:

Oh Elissa

Oh Elissa

I once was engaged to a smart girl.

But she sent me away

Oh, Elissa

My manboobs are randomly shaking,

Just cook and shut up,

Oh, Elissa

Ow! So off-key.

So sorry, Joseph, but keep your day job. Whatever it is.

My cat came running in from the other room, her eyes huge looking at my iPad. It stopped, and she relaxed.

That was really bad. His voice was truly awful.

It was a sweet idea that Elissa probably liked, but not everything needs to be shared with the world. Some things are best left private.

I was staring at his defrauding moobs all the time. I could't help it, they are unreal.

Considering how much they work out, I'm surprised how out of shape he is.

Oh Elissa

Oh Elissa

I once was engaged to a smart girl.

But she sent me away

Oh, Elissa

My manboobs are randomly shaking,

Just cook and shut up,

Oh, Elissa

Love this!

Yeah it's sweet. But I dare anyone who's again complaining about Lawson Bates when we have THIS to compare it to. LOL

Yeah and Lawson is at least cute and boobless.

It was a sweet idea that Elissa probably liked, but not everything needs to be shared with the world. Some things are best left private.

The problem is that the Maxwells shared this because they think it is actually good. Not just a sweet thing to do for his fiancée, which should have remained private, but as an example of their musicality and singing ability. Their band is awful and the girls can't sing either. Trust eeeeen Obey, anyone!

This family's singing is painful but they could probably improve with a few lessons from a competent professional. They will never do that because they think they are perfect and an example to others.

It is both arrogance and ignorance, like Christopher with his horrid wedding photos presuming to be a "professional" giving tips to others and Sarah's mediocre, at best, writing. Or the Maxwells supposedly being great conversationalists. :whistle:

I'm not trying to hurt your children's feelings, Steve, because they can't help it. Call it constructive criticism and let them take some lessons from others to improve their skills.

How utterly awful. From the man boobs to the awkward motions to the ear splitting noise coming from his mouth.

There is nothing whatsoever modest or god honoring or jesus worshiping in this video at all. It's nothing less than shameless self promotion - and what makes it worse is they apparently think it's good.

That's what happens when you live in your own world and don't allow yourselves or your adult children exposure to actual culture.

Oh! The mystery is solved about what happens when a Maxwell gets laid happy!

Or wait.... that was in August? Thinking about getting laid? i don't remember when the you-can-bang-now-ceremony took place. meh.

sorry, but Channels Only is just difficult and embarassingly painful to listen to with a non-maxwellian imagination. :whistle:

Esp. adding in the fake country twang warbling. :hand:

and.... really? This is the video cover frame they picked?

[attachment=1]Capture.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=0]Capture.JPG[/attachment]

I think the people I am with right now would beat me to a pulp if I played this. He looks quite nauseous to me in the still. Glad you put it with a spoiler. Perhaps should have the hazard radiation sign also.

This family's singing is painful but they could probably improve with a few lessons from a competent professional. They will never do that because they think they are perfect and an example to others.

It is both arrogance and ignorance, like Christopher with his horrid wedding photos presuming to be a "professional" giving tips to others and Sarah's mediocre, at best, writing. Or the Maxwells supposedly being great conversationalists. :whistle:

I'm not trying to hurt your children's feelings, Steve, because they can't help it. Call it constructive criticism and let them take some lessons from others to improve their skills.

Of all my beefs with Steve-O this is one of my main issues. In his mind, they are perfect at anything they set there minds out to do, and don't need anyone of the world to help make them better.

Steve, this attitude is why Sarah can't write, Christopher's photography is laughable, you should be ashamed to charge money for Trust eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen Obey and why none of your cleaved sons will every be truly cleaved and will always rely on CCI, your company, to support their families. There is nothing holy about arrogance.

I really hope that the Maxwells are venturing into videography for one of their "businesses". I can just imagine the other videos they would make! Or maybe I don't want to. Surely they would be pretty darn (unintentionally) hilarious.

Archived