IGNORED

Joseph Maxwell made a music video for Elissa!

SPHASH

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just tried to listen, got exactly 10 seconds in before my husband yelled "MAKE IT STOP!" :lol: It's Valentine's Day so I'll be nice and comply.

When I heard this I didn't think his voice sounded horrible, but only because that's the kind of singing I'm used to when people are playing country or bluegrass - neither of which I like in the least. Well, except for Cotton Eye Joe :p

When I heard this I didn't think his voice sounded horrible, but only because that's the kind of singing I'm used to when people are playing country or bluegrass - neither of which I like in the least. Well, except for Cotton Eye Joe :p

I like REAL country and bluegrass and I get what you are saying about his voice. The difference is that Joseph really can't sing.

Oh! The mystery is solved about what happens when a Maxwell gets laid happy!

Or wait.... that was in August? Thinking about getting laid? i don't remember when the you-can-bang-now-ceremony took place. meh.

sorry, but Channels Only is just difficult and embarassingly painful to listen to with a non-maxwellian imagination. :whistle:

Esp. adding in the fake country twang warbling. :hand:

and.... really? This is the video cover frame they picked?

post-10046-14451999926655_thumb.jpg

post-10046-14451999926655_thumb.jpg

post-10046-14451999926843_thumb.jpg

His singing is so bad I am still cringing. I do happen to love bluegrass and like some country, and his voice is an insult to both.

Bracing myself for the equally cringe worthy leghumper comments that are going to start appearing on Titus2 in response to that post. Anybody with even half a clue would be too embarrassed to post something like that for public viewing.

Steve, the kid's voice SUCKS. And so do you for pretending otherwise.

Now, Now He Is just doing what husbands and boyfriends have been doing for millennia...doing something cheesy to get some sweet sweet booty :dance:

Now, Now He Is just doing what husbands and boyfriends have been doing for millennia...doing something cheesy to get some sweet sweet booty :dance:

I wholeheartedly agree with you there. What I think is terrible and mean is Steve posting that as if it were some kind of revelation of talent.

Interesting that they posted it on Valentine's day since I'm sure it's a holiday they see as evil and ungodly.

Interesting that they posted it on Valentine's day since I'm sure it's a holiday they see as evil and ungodly.

C'mon, sparks, dontcha know that the Maxwells are all hip and stuff since they ENERGIZED?

And she married him anyway.

I wonder if they played this at the wedding?

His voice is nothing short of a hillbilly howl. It's a sweet gesture, but super hyper-dorky and probably could have been shared only privately. Wasn't that the week before the wedding? I wonder if he thought that would sort of get her going? Can't even think about that.

She's GOT to be pregnant by now, right?

Also, Joseph has man-boobs in that shirt.

His voice is nothing short of a hillbilly howl. It's a sweet gesture, but super hyper-dorky and probably could have been shared only privately. Wasn't that the week before the wedding? I wonder if he thought that would sort of get her going? Can't even think about that.

She's GOT to be pregnant by now, right?

Also, Joseph has man-boobs in that shirt.

I wouldn't put it past a Maxwell to not have "it" figured out yet so "short" after a death sermon wedding.

I wonder if Joe ever made a video for Elizabeth. The video was made Aug 21 and they got married in Sept. And yes Joe's man boobs are very visable.

I just went back through the wedding posts. There's a photo in Part 3 of J&E singing it for the guests at their wedding.

J also gave a sermon inviting the audience* to the wedding feast of the Lamb. Because where are you going when you die?

*We can be pretty sure that 99.99% of that audience were fundie and had heard the same message before dozens of time.

Archived