IGNORED

Steve Maxwell wants his sheeple to do another fast

SPHASH

I had a lunch of creamy garlic chicken pasta while listening to Nine Inch Nails and reading a really trashy romance novel. I had a coke to drink because I am not a fan of pepsi. I have also had 3 cups of coffee with some sugar and cream.

Dinner tonight is homemade buttermilk biscuits with sausage gravy.

It's a carb and fat heavy day.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And, Grub Hub order placed. Sliders, cheese sticks, and red velvet cake are on the way. (The description of which probably makes a few FJerites as uncomfortable as it make Steve, but, alas, I enjoy the occasional food indulgence.)

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I did kind of get a giggle, however, as I decided to place an order. I wonder if The Lord Steve Almighty actually enjoys the anti-fast, controlling us and his family at the same time. And probably thinks he's sending us to an early grave with the occasional Pepsi, meat in our burritos, and un-rationed animal crackers, too.

I had a lunch of creamy garlic chicken pasta while listening to Nine Inch Nails and reading a really trashy romance novel. I had a coke to drink because I am not a fan of pepsi. I have also had 3 cups of coffee with some sugar and cream.

Dinner tonight is homemade buttermilk biscuits with sausage gravy.

It's a carb and fat heavy day.

And now I have the munchies for creamy garlic chicken pasta, yumm!!

For anti-fast I had a chocolate-strawberry smoothie for breakfast, a baked salmon sandwich with avocado and cream cheese with passion fruit juice, and at work someone brought small salty pastries filled with goat cheese. For dinner I had a turkey burger and salad with iced tea... I don't drink soda but i just made 3 chocolate orange pies and i'm gonna eat them like there's no tomorrow, lol.

My neighbor just brought me six huge home made chocolate chip cookies. :)

My husband was home from work at six today, a rare treat, so we could cook dinner together! We anti-fasted with baked ziti, garlic bread, and red wine. Now he's eating a Cadbury egg.

My neighbor just brought me six huge home made chocolate chip cookies. :)

There is a God and She approves of anti-fast. Praises be!

A client brought us (good, homemade) chocolate chip cookies, which I anti-fasted on with my afternoon coffee.

Leftover veggie shepherd's pie and baked chicken for lunch, and now I'm having soda from my very own soda machine, flavoured with some pomegranate juice.

No dinner yet as I'm listening to a webinar, but I'll probably complete the anti-fast with some beet-barley salad and toast. I could have done better but scrambled with what I had, given my busy day.

That is beautiful :romance-heartsfade: Your grandmother sounds like a wonderful person. She was so fortunate to have you all there with her in the end.

Thank you. She was a wonderful person. She was kind and generous and funny and smart and everything you'd want in a grandma. She had eleven children and 33 grandchildren, and every one of us would've done anything for her. It reveals Steve Maxwell's selfish hypocrisy that my family of cultural Catholics, new agers, and atheists honored the fourth commandment far more than he ever did for his mom. What would his psychotically strict Jesus say?

I spent my anti-fast in Pittsburgh, which is a fine city full of many anti-fast options. For dinner I had fried Brussels sprouts, fried pickles and Devils on Horseback for starters and Bangers and Mash for my main washed down with white wine. Steve would definitely not approve.

In honor of the maxhellions, I feast on veggie lovers pizza and come

Now, that's an anti-Steve beverage! :wink-kitty:

I am very late with this, but I just looked at the picnic post:

uUEHSnml.jpg

Oh, and my steak was delicious!

Two kinds of chips at the picnic!

I'm about to sample the first chocolate chip cookie. It should go well with the frozen daiquiri.

In celebration of the anti-fast I had my leftover Chicken Scampi pasta from The Cheesecake Factory for breakfast. For lunch I had authentic shredded beef tacos wuth all the fixings from my favorite mom and pop Mexican restaurant. For dinner I made BLT sandwiches with fresh avocado and chocolate chip cookies for dessert. Delish!!!!

Had my anti-fast yesterday but extended it into today with the leftovers, because I went to the Griddle Cafe and had one of these mofos:

l.jpg

...banana pancakes with whipped cream, caramel, and streusel. If that doesn't sound decadent enough, pancakes at this place are roughly a foot across and there are THREE of them on a plate, so even with my appetite, I've never been able to eat more than a quarter in one sitting.

I was lucky the anti fast coincided with a friend bringing kick ass fresh bagels, salmon and veggie cream cheeses, and fresh OJ for a quick "brunch". We even went crazy and had 2 bowls of fruit salad apiece. Total gluttony, I tell you. ;)

I had a great bagel and veggie cream cheese, then Sour Patch Kids for lunch. And I made dinner (I almost never do and can't really cook). But I did! Tortellini, garlic toast, and spaghetti sauce with canned basil-oregano tomatoes added for extra veggies and bulk.

Then I had breakfast sausage about 11 pm after my weightlifting workout. Turns out I really can't do meatless Mondays.

I had sloppy joes and homemade cookies, washed down with a bunch of store brand Mezzo Mix.

I had sloppy joes and homemade cookies, washed down with a bunch of store brand Mezzo Mix.

Are you in Germany, or do they have Mezzo Mix in the US now? :)

Are you in Germany, or do they have Mezzo Mix in the US now? :)

I'm in Germany... sorry to get your hopes up!

You can make it yourself by mixing cola with orange pop. That's what I do when Aldi is sold out of River. The River brand is even called Cola Mix.

I'm in Germany... sorry to get your hopes up!

You can make it yourself by mixing cola with orange pop. That's what I do when Aldi is sold out of River. The River brand is even called Cola Mix.

I'm American but living in Northern Germany. When I move back home, I will definitely bring Spezi with me! :dance:

Archived