IGNORED

John Shrader: Killing Snakes & Grifting Appliances for Jesus

happy atheist

They went to Zambia on June 6th, 2014. He has been there for a full year now. What exactly has he accomplished?

*cricket noises*

He has managed to keep his family alive. We can all be thankful for this.

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't he also convert one guy from Christianity to a different flavor of Christianity?

Yes, and baptised him in a crocodile free plastic paddling pool using a faux Zambian accent. :twisted:

Good point! That's really the most important thing.

Also, he has managed to NOT get his wife pregnant again.

That we know of.

Now John is working on his welding skills

What exactly is he going to weld?

What exactly is he going to weld?

Something for himself and himself only. He would never waste his skills on those precious Zambians.

To be fair, he is going to build the Precious Zambians a Bible display case so that they can look, but not touch, his Bibles.

I was really hoping he would do a one year on the mission field video.

Im sure the last baby isn't a year old yet, so there is still time. Their age gap between kids is very Michelle like, didn't someone work it out to be about a year and a half between babies?

If the baby reaches one and a half and no pregnancy announcements, I will either assume theyre using birth control or that Esther has finally told John to go fuck himself instead.

Well I just might drop in on them when I am in Lusaka (I think that is where they are) this summer :cracking-up: I am leaving June 27th for a medical mission with the John Hopkins midwife program and will be in Lusaka for 4 weeks then out to some bush clinics for another 3 weeks. Maybe I should pack some salsa and chips, stop by and do a wellness visit? The only problem is that I don't know where they live.

Well I just might drop in on them when I am in Lusaka (I think that is where they are) this summer :cracking-up: I am leaving June 27th for a medical mission with the John Hopkins midwife program and will be in Lusaka for 4 weeks then out to some bush clinics for another 3 weeks. Maybe I should pack some salsa and chips, stop by and do a wellness visit? The only problem is that I don't know where they live.

I so hope you have a Shrader sighting!

I'm pretty sure that if you wrote to them and asked them, while promising to bring gifts, they would hand out their address.

I'm pretty sure that if you wrote to them and asked them, while promising to bring gifts, they would hand out their address.

Or go down to Kafue and start asking about an American asshole missionary with a bunch of kids. I'm sure John stands out :lol:

Countess, what a stark contrast to what Fake Missionary Shrader is doing. You are truly helping people, while John........well he pretty much only helps himself.

If you see him, tell him you need a ride into the remote bush - an area that is only accessible by plane - and then gauge his reaction.

Im sure the last baby isn't a year old yet, so there is still time. Their age gap between kids is very Michelle like, didn't someone work it out to be about a year and a half between babies?

If the baby reaches one and a half and no pregnancy announcements, I will either assume theyre using birth control or that Esther has finally told John to go fuck himself instead.

My spreadsheet says she was due to conceive last month. So expect an announcement soon, probably by the end of summer.

Johns one year anniversary post is hilarious.

Sure he hasn't converted hundreds of people. Sure Zambia is a Christian country but it's the wrong Christianity.

They've lost support (satan) but precious soul/s are saved

Johns one year anniversary post is hilarious.

Sure he hasn't converted hundreds of people. Sure Zambia is a Christian country but it's the wrong Christianity.

They've lost support (satan) but precious soul/s are saved

Is it public on his FB page? Are you allowed to copy and paste it here? I need a good laugh/eye roll.

And I don't even think that John has converted tens of people, much less hundreds. Idiot.

Or is he counting Arcade? Wasn't Arcade "converted" before Fake Missionary even began his year there?

No I am fb friends with him. It is hilarious though. He writes the most crap I've ever seen.

Is it public on his FB page? Are you allowed to copy and paste it here? I need a good laugh/eye roll.

And I don't even think that John has converted tens of people, much less hundreds. Idiot.

Or is he counting Arcade? Wasn't Arcade "converted" before Fake Missionary even began his year there?

I would give him 3 converts, if I'm being generous (and that's counting Arcade).

He recently acquired a Zambian drivers license, after payment of significant bribes fees. I can't get his page to load on my phone, but it is yet another very long story, fraught with attacks by Satan, I'm sure.

Archived