IGNORED

John Shrader: Killing Snakes & Grifting Appliances for Jesus

happy atheist

Thank goodness he is not establishing a "collage" given the fact he doesn't even know how to spell it.

He also talked about the collage students that they've been speaking with recently, so it wasn't just a one-off.

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Ricks FB page, Julia spent last weekend with them.

I poked around on Anthony's facebook - it's not open, so I couldn't glean *pun intended* any info.

I poked around on Anthony's facebook - it's not open, so I couldn't glean *pun intended* any info.

I hope against hopes that Papa Schrader and Grifter Jr. are much worse online than in real life. Or maybe Anthony is just a very laid back man and the idiocy of his in-laws does not bother him. Or maybe he is trying to maintain peace with his wife's family because she loved them and that is what she would have wanted.

I am happy for Julia. I do hope that she can grow up knowing her mother's side of the family. She is so young to have lost so much already. :(

Also, in a move that will turn your stomach, Rick posted his youcaring link in honor of Sarah to John's wall last night: Sarah Shrader Waller Zambian Memorial.

http://www.youcaring.com/nonprofits/sar ... s.facebook

I don't think people are impressed, as the link has been up for like 18 hours and only got 1 like. In contrast, a link that John posted about how to reuse plastic bottle tops for food storage got 30 :?

The youcaring page is asking for $27,000! How long will that last spend-thrift Johnny? They've only made $50 so far but it has quite a few shares.

This is telling:

They are Long term Missionaries in Zambia, Africa. There is a specific lasting opportunity that will help for years. Every penny will go to this need or one in kind. It will be a lasting Memorial Blessing in Sarah's name. Thank you All so mush. Dad

I don't think Dad is over-confident that the Shraders will be able to stay in Zambia much longer. By "in kind" he means that if John comes home humiliatingly soon they'll donate the fund to another mission, I think. Proofreading, spelling and grammar are not strengths for either Rick or John.

The cynic in me says that probably means the $$ will support John's next "missionary endeavor" - to Walmart in Katy, TX. John has such a heart for missionary work.

$27,000? Holy shit! Methinks that the funds are quickly drying up. Too many people have spent the last few years being suckered by John. This fund, as well as Grifter's post about what he is doing in Zambia (which is still pretty much nothing) just reeks of desperation.

He also talked about the collage students that they've been speaking with recently, so it wasn't just a one-off.

Maybe he's going to try to teach art? :lol:

$27,000? Holy shit! Methinks that the funds are quickly drying up. Too many people have spent the last few years being suckered by John. This fund, as well as Grifter's post about what he is doing in Zambia (which is still pretty much nothing) just reeks of desperation.

GOOD.

I hope against hopes that Papa Schrader and Grifter Jr. are much worse online than in real life. Or maybe Anthony is just a very laid back man and the idiocy of his in-laws does not bother him. Or maybe he is trying to maintain peace with his wife's family because she loved them and that is what she would have wanted.

I am happy for Julia. I do hope that she can grow up knowing her mother's side of the family. She is so young to have lost so much already. :(

While it would be good for Julia to know her mother's family, right now she's too young right now to understand the idiocy going on and go WTF. Even if Anthony does have issues with his BIL and FIL, let's hope all are putting it aside so she can have a good relationship with her mom's family. The stupidity with John doesn't harm her directly, obnoxious as hell, yes, but not hurting her and it won't if all the adults act like adults.

Julia's other uncles (Jared, Seth and Edge) seem very cool. I hope they keep in contact with her and Anthony.

Julia's other uncles (Jared, Seth and Edge) seem very cool. I hope they keep in contact with her and Anthony.

And Julia would know the cool uncles while she's spared the idiot one who is off in Zambia.

Some of the adults are no doubt going to act like adults. Johnny boy doesn't, however, and I'm up in the air about his father. The uncles j don't know enough about to say either way. If I were Anthony I might keep in contact with the uncles, but not John and I'd do my best to minimize contact with johns dad.

The online fundraising doesn't seem to be working too well. I think people are tired of pouring money into John's little missionary fantasy.

The online fundraising doesn't seem to be working too well. I think people are tired of pouring money into John's little missionary fantasy.

Only $50 so far out of 27K. Amd $75 out of $1000 for his gospel tracts.

Only $50 so far out of 27K. Amd $75 out of $1000 for his gospel tracts.

I wonder if this might be a hint that people are burned our on sacrificilly giving to the Shrader's?

• 2 weeks later...
Little Julia's going to be well taken care of. Anthony has the house up for sale and it's a palace. http://www.har.com/139-manor-lake-estat ... e_45795943

I browsed Arcade's FB and he has been drinking the koolaid. He has a cute pic of the kids on there.

That's Anthony's house? Didn't they have a fundraising benefit once for Sarah's medical bills.

How do you know that's Anthony's house?

His FB post from May 15.

Current YouCaring stats:

Gospel Tracts for Team Zambia . . . $75 (out of $1000 goal)

Sarah Shrader Zambian Memorial . . . $50 (out of $27,500 with 41 days left)

Current YouCaring stats:

Gospel Tracts for Team Zambia . . . $75 (out of $1000 goal)

Sarah Shrader Zambian Memorial . . . $50 (out of $27,500 with 41 days left)

And that is $125 more than John-Boy deserves.

John has slowed down posting a bit, but he put up a logo like the one below on his FB. Of course it never occurred to him (or the leghumpers who "can't stand" seeing those COEXIST bumper stickers) that there is nothing to indicate that his special version of Believer Biblical Baptist Christianity must be the only true one :roll:

Also, Esther was able to figure out how to make "totinos style" pizzas for family night. I'm not sure I understand his obsession for totinos, as they are about as cheap and crappy as you can get for frozen pizzas, but I guess it's good he isn't trying to import the real thing :?

post-418-14452000268807_thumb.png

I saw that, too. I'm probably wrong, but isn't the "D" in that the logo for some music festival? I'm wracking my brain trying to remember the name of it...

(I'm probably waaaaay off, but that was my first thought)

Archived