IGNORED

John Shrader: Killing Snakes & Grifting Appliances for Jesus

happy atheist

John has started opening his posts with:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Arcade went home to Burundi for the funeral of his young niece. Thanks to John, Arcade was very worried about his sister and his other family members, because they're not saved and if they die, he'll never see them again. This was particularly urgent because Burundi is experiencing more partisan violence, and it's not a safe place for them to be. In fact, on the return trip Arcade was only barely able to make it out of Burundi into Rwanda before the military closed the borders. For John, this is a story of god's miraculous providence. If several deaths, many more injuries, and thousands of refugees count as god's divine hand at work, god sounds kind of like an asshole.

On the home front, John managed to get the "truth carrier" stuck in a mud pit, which is really damn hard to do. Even he admits to feeling like an idiot, so you know it must be bad. He was going to pull it out with their heavy duty winch, but the winch wouldn't run and they couldn't figure out why. John called Arcade, his neighbors, plus a local college student and his friends to help, and they couldn't get it out. After some time, "the Lord graciously allowed" them to find that the grounding wire on the winch had been pulled out :? He was able to reconnect it and got the vehicle unstuck. After offering the students some cokes to thank them for their help, John was able to get them to ask for a bible study. SERIOUSLY GOD AT WORK!

He was able to "get them to ask for a bible study"? What the hell does that even mean?

And I refuse to believe he provided the cokes. He probably grifted them off someone and passed them off as his own.

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was able to "get them to ask for a bible study"? What the hell does that even mean?

And I refuse to believe he provided the cokes. He probably grifted them off someone and passed them off as his own.

He gave them tracts and kept asking them to come to church. They told him their schedule wouldn't allow it, but asked him to teach a bible study for them.

I was surprised about the cokes too. He probably took them from the kids' supply, and now they won't get another one all summer.

I hope that Anthony and Sophia can come to terms with Sarah's death and get some grief counseling if they need it. A vacation might be just what they need after what they have had to deal with for the past couple of years. My heart breaks for both of them.

I wonder what kind of relationship Anthony has with the Shrader family. After the way Rick has treated Anthony online since his Sarah's death, I cannot imagine they have the warmest relationship. Rick will be lucky if he gets to see Sophia on a regular basis. I hope that Anthony has a loving, supportive family.

It had to be very hard for Anthony and Julia throughout Sarahs' illness and then to be subjected to poor treatment from his FIL at this time? I can't even imagine how hurt Anthony must be even if he didn't have the easiest relationship with his wife's family. One would think Rick would find it within himself to put aside any conflicts or issues at a time like this. Frankly, in light of this behaviour, Anthony should consider how much Julia should have with her grandfather in the future, not to punish Rick, but to keep Julia from experiencing this hurtful behaviour directly herself. It sounds like the world revolves entirely around John and it really shows. The classic case of parental favoritism.

Is Esther pregnant yet?

If she isn't yet, she probably will be soon. Poor woman.

He gave them tracts and kept asking them to come to church. They told him their schedule wouldn't allow it, but asked him to teach a bible study for them.

I was surprised about the cokes too. He probably took them from the kids' supply, and now they won't get another one all summer.

I take every story John tells with a massive grain of salt, so I wouldn't be surprised if John told them he could come do a Bible study for them and they, being polite, mumbled something about having to think about it and get back to him. John would, of course, turn that into them begging him to come teach them about the Bible.

"Bible study" to Grifter most likely meant that while the group of college students sweated and strained to get the truth carrier out of the mud, Johnny boy stood by swilling Cokes and reading loudly from the New Testament in a bad Zambian accent while they shot him "WTF" looks. It was a precious time, I'm sure.

Well, I'm sure locals helped bumblefuck John to winch the grifted Troupie out of mud - from the goodness of their hearts - and tactfully avoided "church" in favor of "bible study," which they will avoid.

But, Praise Be to the Lord (who I don't believe in) John Shrader (apparently) finally bought someone else a Coke!

It is a red letter day in heaven!

If she isn't yet, she probably will be soon. Poor woman.

My spreadsheet says she should get pregnant sometime mid to late May. I bet an announcement around the first anniversary of their being in Zambia.

My spreadsheet says she should get pregnant sometime mid to late May. I bet an announcement around the first anniversary of their being in Zambia.

Haha my spreadsheet says the same thing! :clap:

Now he is saying on his facebook that his father is trying to set up a memorial for his sister but is having difficulties doing it. So John has set up a youcaring page for donations! Guess where the donations are being sent! To John to pay for printing tracks!

Does that man ever do anything for others??

John really seems to be tonedeaf and doesn't seem to be aware that you profitting of your sister's death come across and very distasteful and explotive!

It's time for another Exciting Episode of...Missionary Adventures with TeamZambia~Shraders! What will God do this time?

Apparently god was too busy killing thousands of heathens with an earthquake to provide any "excitement" for Johnny.

"Bible study" to Grifter most likely meant that while the group of college students sweated and strained to get the truth carrier out of the mud, Johnny boy stood by swilling Cokes and reading loudly from the New Testament in a bad Zambian accent while they shot him "WTF" looks. It was a precious time, I'm sure.

He doesn't even know how to use a winch on his missionary-mobile.

So awkward and pretend missionary. It's embarrassing to even read about.

Now he is saying on his facebook that his father is trying to set up a memorial for his sister but is having difficulties doing it. So John has set up a youcaring page for donations! Guess where the donations are being sent! To John to pay for printing tracks!

Does that man ever do anything for others??

John really seems to be tonedeaf and doesn't seem to be aware that you profitting of your sister's death come across and very distasteful and explotive!

I really wish one of his leghumpers would flat out call him on that and ask him how on earth a "memorial fund" for his sister somehow funds him? :angry-banghead: And sorry, Asshat Grifter, but the answer of "that's what Sarah wanted" doesn't fly.

And how dumb is Daddy Shrader? Anyone could easily set up a Go Fund Me account nowadays. Heck, most local banks would be happy to set up a fund in which people could send donations.......ya know, maybe for a charity Sarah loved, a pancreatic cancer research society, or her 2-year-old DAUGHTER?

John and Jill Rodriguez could be soul mates. Must have fallen off the same shelf :?

I'm trying to imagine Jill Rodrigues being married to John Shrader and living in Zambia. The tag-team grifting would be insane.

I found the fundraising page by searching on YouCaring. Am I allowed to post the link? There isn't any mention of Sarah on the page.

I found the fundraising page by searching on YouCaring. Am I allowed to post the link? There isn't any mention of Sarah on the page.

Between Jill R and John I'm consistently gobsmacked by how transparent their Christianity is used for selfish ends.

I'm trying to imagine Jill Rodrigues being married to John Shrader and living in Zambia. The tag-team grifting would be insane.

Aw, you guys beat me to it! As I read "It's time for another Exciting Episode of...Missionary Adventures with TeamZambia~Shraders! What will God do this time?" I was thinking a John Shrader - Jill Rodrigues pairing would be awesome! Can you imagine their blog? It would be snarktastic! :D

Aw, you guys beat me to it! As I read "It's time for another Exciting Episode of...Missionary Adventures with TeamZambia~Shraders! What will God do this time?" I was thinking a John Shrader - Jill Rodrigues pairing would be awesome! Can you imagine their blog? It would be snarktastic! :D

There would be posts about "Blessing barrels" filled with Aqua-Net and Wet-n-Wild cosmetics, Jill holding makeup and fashion classes for the ladies of Zambia, grifting for blowdriers and curling irons/hot rollers that work on Zambian voltage, etc...

I have a picture in my head of local ladies sat trapped underneath big hair drying hoods whilst being 'preached' at by John.

A sadly completely captive audience.

Ugh :o

Jill wearing a many pocketed game hunting jacket to match Johns. Each pocket filled with hairspray, curling tongs, tracts............ :pink-shock:

So, is this a memorial fundraising page for Sarah that doesn't even mention Sarah? Are you fucking kidding me?

This is one of the times I wish I had evil Zsu's hacking skills. I would so hack into every website and blog and site that Papa Grifter and Grifter Jr. had. It would be epic.

Archived