IGNORED

Maxwell Manly Man Work Party!

Clutched Pearls

The big question is: Was the pizza delivered? I certainly hope so because if it wasn't, Teri might not have been able to refrain from sinning by reminding Steve that it needed to be picked up.

I doubt it. Why would they be wasteful and pay to have the pizza delivered? The Maxwell do not believe in being slothful and having someone bring them their convenience food for a fee. They went and picked it up. I honestly would be shocked if they shelled out for delivery. Probably picked it up from Costco. Or made it themselves.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Pizza arrived". Leaves so many questions!

So many questions, indeed. Maybe Sarah's next super exciting blog post will be about ordering pizza!

I doubt it. Why would they be wasteful and pay to have the pizza delivered? The Maxwell do not believe in being slothful and having someone bring them their convenience food for a fee. They went and picked it up. I honestly would be shocked if they shelled out for delivery. Probably picked it up from Costco. Or made it themselves.

Or the person who took the small children over for a visit collected/made it.

I am wondering about Sarah. This is clearly an all godly men together activity, yet Sarah is there to take beginning photos. So did she drive herself over? Was she accompanied by some unseen sister? Did she take the photos and then sit quietly in the corner until some godly male could take her back home? Did she not actually take all the photos?

So many questions, indeed. Maybe Sarah's next super exciting blog post will be about ordering pizza!

Maybe the pizza was made from Anna's new used smoker she got at Xmas. Or Joe and Elissa's new lean mean grilling machine.

Maybe they're considering the possibility Elissa may die in childbirth, since she's probably going to experience it way more than the average, and possibly without the benefit of a hospital...Or that she will perish whilst trying to summit a mountain on a breakfast of little more than a Maxburrito and a lettuce leaf or two...

You are sooooo off base on this one.

1.Burritos are not for breakfast

2.Burritos are for Sunday dinner

3. You cannot summit a 14'er on Sunday

4. Sunday is the LORD'S day

5. Sundays are for extra FAMILY BIBLE TIME

6. On Sundays, burritos are for dinner

7. Therefore, Elissa will not die after eating a burrito

There.

I am wondering about Sarah. This is clearly an all godly men together activity, yet Sarah is there to take beginning photos. So did she drive herself over? Was she accompanied by some unseen sister? Did she take the photos and then sit quietly in the corner until some godly male could take her back home? Did she not actually take all the photos?

well, if they were at "Joseph's" house, should we presume Elissa was around somewhere? surely she wouldn't have been away. so maybe Sarah was there to keep her company, or to make sure she didn't slip up and do anything fun while the headships were otherwise occupied.

Edited once because i'm too tired to proofread properly.

Off topic, but I'm truly surprised that Steve didn't receive a rattle for Christmas from Joseph and Elissa.

Joseph's body language in the wedding photos had me betting on them receiving their first blessing from The Lord within a month of the wedding.

He may have received a rattle. They probably won't tell their "fans" until after the birth....

That's what I think, too. There is no way she's not pregnant yet, is there? And given the "surprise" wedding, we're not going to be told at least until NR-Anna gives birth. Can't remember when she's due but that's I think either this month or next?

Or the person who took the small children over for a visit collected/made it.

Sarah is basically part of the furniture anyway. After taking the pictures, she just stood right where she was when the last photo was taken, staring blankly at nothing and awaiting her next order like a good little robot.

Sarah is basically part of the furniture anyway. After taking the pictures, she just stood right where she was when the last photo was taken, staring blankly at nothing and awaiting her next order like a good little robot.

This last paragraph would be funny if it weren't so sadly true. :(

ETA: Steve Maxwell is a cult leader.

Don't be silly. I'm sure she also served them the pizza and cleaned up afterwards.

Was looking at the pics. Is Christopher seriously sheet-rocking in khakis and a button down shirt?

Maybe he was coming from somewhere, but couldn't he run home and change? He only lives a mile away!

I love my family, but if I lived within 1 mile of all of them....honestly, I can't even imagine it enough to finish this sentence.

Was looking at the pics. Is Christopher seriously sheet-rocking in khakis and a button down shirt?

Maybe he was coming from somewhere, but couldn't he run home and change? He only lives a mile away!

I love my family, but if I lived within 1 mile of all of them....honestly, I can't even imagine it enough to finish this sentence.

Why yes, yes he is. I noticed that too. Christopher strikes me as the most conservative tight ass in the entire Maxwell family, maybe even more so than Steve. I don't think the guy EVER lightens up.

Why yes, yes he is. I noticed that too. Christopher strikes me as the most conservative tight ass in the entire Maxwell family, maybe even more so than Steve. I don't think the guy EVER lightens up.

I'm pretty much convinced he does his push-ups in a button down shirt and khakis.

I noticed that too. I think Chris makes it a point not to wear jeans ever.

I'm pretty much convinced he does his push-ups in a button down shirt and khakis.

. . . and has sex in that outfit, and takes a shower in that outfit . . .

I didn't want to start a separate thread for this but the latest Mom's Corner is so very snarkable.

articles.titus2.com/stress-busters-part-3/

I didn't want to start a separate thread for this but the latest Mom's Corner is so very snarkable.

articles.titus2.com/stress-busters-part-3/

Oh, FFS, Teri.

The world will not come to an end if you don't write one of your useless posts.

Praying will not make your computer work faster.

It pisses me off that you and Steve are allowed to read whatever you want (although I imagine it was something dull, and I suspect that even you had to get Steve's permission), when other adults in the house have their reading controlled just because they are your offspring.

Here are the reasons my life has less stress than yours. I didn't marry a controlling monster, I didn't have eight children , five of them after finding out that I suffer from severe PPD, and I let medical science help me with my chronic conditions and pain.

I work at a profession I adore, where the pressure of supporting myself is counterbalanced by knowing I am capable of being independent. When my workload mounts, I can let some things go, and prioritize. When my computer misbehaves, I can look for help online.

I don't feel the need to analyze everything, think about death, control everything around me, beat myself up for normal reactions and habits, or think it is my responsibility to save everyone from Hell by converting them.

Most of my loved ones respect me and support me emotionally, and are generally stress-reducers rather than stress-producers. I have pets I adore, and, rather than thinking of them as "idols," I have interactions with them that bring my stress zooming down to nothing.

And I think I need to cuddle one of them now, since thinking about your awful household and outlook is one of the few stresses in my life I can't control.

I've suddenly sunk into a deep depression reading that corner.

The Maxwell life wouldn't save me for their jebus, it would kill me. I've not even known other fundie families that immediately create such a dark cloud over life, except maybe the pisser and zoo - but at least there is life and energy in their hatred and ugliness. The Maxwells are just dead cells occupying space.

I take it back...Chris did wear jeans once. blog.titus2.com/2013/11/08/of-cousins-plus-a-few-extra-and-leaves/

post-10046-14451999920136_thumb.jpg

oh, but he added a chokey high-neck turtleneck! Letting loose level eleventy!!!!11!!! :lol: :clap:

So glad for NR Anna's sake that she seems oblivious to anything but the beautiful day and the beautiful children. She is definitely suited to that lifestyle, thank goodness.

He's wearing the dad version of mom jeans. And he's got his beeper or whatever clipped to his belt. Hopeless. I'm sure he only jeaned up so they'd be all matchy matchy for the photo. This guy definitely came out of the womb in Dockers.

Oh dear. I just realized who Christopher's kid reminds me of. Billy Mumy as Anthony in the Twilight Zone episode It's a Good Life. Does this mean I'm going to get sent into the cornfield for thinking bad thoughts?

kuaer.jpg

Oh dear. I just realized who Christopher's kid reminds me of. Billy Mumy as Anthony in the Twilight Zone episode It's a Good Life. Does this mean I'm going to get sent into the cornfield for thinking bad thoughts?

kuaer.jpg

OT: The reboot of the Twilight Zone did a TOTALLY UNNECESSARY sequel to that ep, in which the Billy Mumy character (which he played both times) had a similar daughter, but "reformed."

Back to your regularly scheduled snark.

Archived