IGNORED

Maxwell's are going to do a Webinar!

clese

Unless you want to charge any of their stuff at their seminars. In that case they're just fine with credit and debt.

I stand corrected on my previous post. :) Yes, indeedy! The Maxwells are totes cool with MasterCard/AmX/Visa. They are just not going to give you personal credit -- but they are perfectly happy to paid via EBIL credit companies!

Double standard much, Stevie-poo?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stand corrected on my previous post. :) Yes, indeedy! The Maxwells are totes cool with MasterCard/AmX/Visa. They are just not going to give you personal credit -- but they are perfectly happy to paid via EBIL credit companies!

Double standard much, Stevie-poo?

You know, I'm kind of surprised Steve takes credit cards at the dog and pony shows. He probably hates the fact he has to pay a transaction fee.

You know, I'm kind of surprised Steve takes credit cards at the dog and pony shows. He probably hates the fact he has to pay a transaction fee.

I'm sure the extra money he gets bc so many people don't carry cash more than makes up for the transaction fees. Or he may very well charge extra for the transaction fees. Plenty of places do that too.

I'm sure the extra money he gets bc so many people don't carry cash more than makes up for the transaction fees. Or he may very well charge extra for the transaction fees. Plenty of places do that too.

Any true KJV-carying Christian should be cash on the barrel only! :penguin-no:

This is one thing that really annoys me about these people. They preach all day about how owing people money is wrong and evil so no one should have credit cards, but then they sell things and accept credit cards. The hypocrisy is astounding. I remember one of the early episodes of 17kac where Josh was trying to sell a car and told these people he didn't do loans or payment plans but they could go down to the bank and get a loan. What is with these people? You can't make a big deal about living debt free and making sure your sons buy houses before they get engaged while you're selling products and accepting credit cards for said products.

I don't think they care if you go into debt to give them money. You are helping fund their "ministry" so it is as though you are giving the money to God.

I expect he had no choice. People don't carry cash to buy 6 books at a seminar, and most people HATE to write checks and if they don't use a credit card, still lean toward using a debit card. Steve might also have discovered not all checks clear....

Cheques are a royal pain in the arse for most businesses: they're expensive and you either need to take the time to call the bank and get them to check whether it's legit (just the sort of thing you want to do when you have a queue of customers waiting to be served) or just take the risk and pray that it is. Even then, you need to take it to a physical bank and then wait a few days for it to clear (or bounce).

I agree it makes perfect business sense for the Maxwells to accept credit cards.

It just seems so hypocritical, what with all their talk about buying houses without debt, and that really condescending "payment plan" they outlined for the 1 Ton Ramp classes.

When is this webinar? If it is under say, $40 I may take one for the team. I'm snowed in today and have nothing better to do [emoji57]

When is this webinar? If it is under say, $40 I may take one for the team. I'm snowed in today and have nothing better to do [emoji57]

Don't know, but I know one thing for certain. The Maxwells won't be watching the Super Bowl tonight.

No they won't they probably don't even know what the Super Bowl is. They never followed sports.

Which is too bad cuz it was one hell of a game tonight.

Archived