IGNORED

Who is Peter Bradrick?

skankbiscuit

Also very telling - she gushes over him on FB posts, and he never, ever comments. No "you are amazing too, honey!" or "I love you so much" just.nothing. Kind of weird. If my husband proclaimed his love to me over and over on FB (which would be sooo weird) I would at least respond to one of his posts with "I love you too"

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kelly's post for the day: they can't live without butter and sour cream at their house. Her life sounds kind of sad..

I had a sex dream about Peter Bradrick the other night. He kind of defrauds me, too. He seems to be getting better looking as he gets older.

"...pledged their troth ..."

Seriously? Is he seriously for real with this shit? Can you imagine the papers he wrote in school? I'm sure the profs just looooved getting his essays in their pile.

Speaking of the ole' gargoyle, has anybody been to his Bradrick.org website recently? The time clock says that it's supposed to launch in 1 day, 6 hours, but the progress bar shows that only 8% of the website has been completed. What is it with fundies and half-assed jobs/projects? Maybe if he hadn't spent so much time romping around with Dougie in the Amazon and Europe his website would be nearer to completion.

According to C.S. Hayden:

Anyone else think that despite Peter saying he did not want to live a comfortable, secure life that this is EXACTLY what he and Kelly are living!? In fact, I can't think of any other fundie family MORE comfortable, secure and priviledged than this family!! Kelly comes from financial security and Peter is obviously important enough in this VF world to have plenty of opportunities at hand to do whatever he wants. This couple in particular make me sick!! I have more respect for the Chancey's moving to Africa than I do the Bradricks living an easy breezy life in NC. Ugh!

I don't know the Bradricks well - what's wrong with them having a comfortable life?

There is nothing wrong with living a comfortable life. The problem is that Peter claimed that he wanted something different. Of course, people change but Peter still puts his courtship story online as the example of what a man should seek in a wife. So, he is being a bit hyprocritical.

It's like a solar system with Dougie as the sun and people like Geoffrey Botkin, Peter Bradrick, Scott Brown, Voddie Baucham and so on surround the sun/Dougie and who ever is nice to him is allowed play "hunt the anaconda"...

:) Any details? His false grin has always annoyed me, but I've never known to put him on a level w Peter. Heck, that could change!!!

I would have agreed with you, until I saw this:

Peter Bradrick

My secretary, making me look good.

— .

20 people like this.

o

Peter Serven Thats the way it should be!

September 23, 2009 at 9:25pm

From the aforementioned FB posting by Mr. Bradrick.

Peter Bradrick

My secretary, making me look good.

— .

20 people like this.

o

Peter Serven Thats the way it should be!

September 23, 2009 at 9:25pm

I believe, good sirs, that the acceptable word today is "administrative assistant". If he posts a photo of his wife serving him lemonade and refers to her as a "stewardess" imma be really pissed.

I believe, good sirs, that the acceptable word today is "administrative assistant". If he posts a photo of his wife serving him lemonade and refers to her as a "stewardess" imma be really pissed.

And not even *executive* secretary, just a regular ol' secretary. Hmph.

• 1 year later...

All these men - Peter included - are interested in, is looking "manly", "Godly", and procreating the heck out of their women. My parents were involved in a home church with the Bradricks when I was young, and when I was older, and was married, the NCFIC came to our church, which had a Calvinist pastor, and taught on the importance of family.

I don't know about HIM, personally. But I know that his parents took in an 11 year old boy, the son of a single mom - still my mother's friend - and locked him in a bathroom overnight as a "disciplinary measure" to "break his will" because his mom talked about how exasperated she was with him. She left their homechurch/cult after that. (I think, technically, she was kicked out, but hey.)

edited because I didn't mean to resurrect a thread from 2011 :(

All these men - Peter included - are interested in, is looking "manly", "Godly", and procreating the heck out of their women. My parents were involved in a home church with the Bradricks when I was young, and when I was older, and was married, the NCFIC came to our church, which had a Calvinist pastor, and taught on the importance of family.

I don't know about HIM, personally. But I know that his parents took in an 11 year old boy, the son of a single mom - still my mother's friend - and locked him in a bathroom overnight as a "disciplinary measure" to "break his will" because his mom talked about how exasperated she was with him. She left their homechurch/cult after that. (I think, technically, she was kicked out, but hey.)

edited because I didn't mean to resurrect a thread from 2011 :(

Knowing the articles on child abuse that his parents have put their names on, I can't say that I'm the least bit surprised. I only hope the poor kid (and his mother) got some decent support and managed to sort out their issues.

Speaking of Peter, I haven't heard anything about them in a long time. I checked his FB page, nothing in months. I believe they have 5 children now, is a 6th on the way? The last photos we saw of Kelly she looked so tired and worn out.

The last photos we saw of Kelly she looked so tired and worn out.

Kelly should be a walking example to fundie young women of being careful what you wish for, all that glitters is not gold, etc.

She was the beautiful fundie princess who married someone else from VF royalty, had the so-called right type of courtship :roll: , the "geniune" first kiss at her wedding, has popped out a bunch of kids in a short time . She has achieved many of the fundie ideals yet it's obvious how unhappy and exhausted she is.

I feel bad for her. this is the rest of her life now, you know?

She does have the "omg, what I have gotten into" look to me.

Not to mention that she's has to be darn embarassed to have a husband that does that ridiculous "wide stance" like Dougie (is a :music-tool:).

Maybe this has been mentioned but another thing that Peter would not do is tell Kelly she was beautiful until after they were married. I feel so bad for her. She has to swallow a lot to live with him.

Maybe this has been mentioned but another thing that Peter would not do is tell Kelly she was beautiful until after they were married. I feel so bad for her. She has to swallow a lot to live with him.

What woman needs to hear her future spouse tell her she's beautiful, when she's STURDY!!!111!!???

What woman needs to hear her future spouse tell her she's beautiful, when she's STURDY!!!111!!???

No shit! She rolled in the mud for him!

Dougie's write-up about the kiss is creepy on so many levels. I would have loved to see his narrative about the Morton girl who got married and washed her husband's feet at the wedding. By the way, I think I'm still the only FJer who thinks Peter Bradrick is kind of a hottie...

Dougie's write-up about the kiss is creepy on so many levels. I would have loved to see his narrative about the Morton girl who got married and washed her husband's feet at the wedding. By the way, I think I'm still the only FJer who thinks Peter Bradrick is kind of a hottie...

Uh..... :think: :think: I've got a real thing for gingers, but ... yeah, no, AFAIK you are indeed the only one of us finding Peter to be hot. Of course, we don't know who's lurking out there. Could be any number of VF interns ... I mean, young people in the VF circle who find him quite l*st-worthy.

Archived