IGNORED

Here is a Sneak Peak of Judgy Bitch's Literary Masterpiece

GolightlyGrrl

An apparent "Hunger Games" rip-off called "The Fitness Test."

thefitnesstest.net/

FYI-If you want to read more of JB's tome of badly written tripe you have to pay 99 cents per chapter (14.99 for the whole thing-oy, what a bargain), and she adds a new chapter every Friday. Oh, and JB calls her main character a "cunt." That JB, ever the charming little coquette.

judgybitch.com/tag/the-fitness-test/

Everyone's trying to rip off the Hunger Games these days. I suppose this is the anti-feminist edition?

EDIT: Also, she has a degree in Film Theory, just like me. Gag.

Everyone's trying to rip off the Hunger Games these days. I suppose this is the anti-feminist edition?

EDIT: Also, she has a degree in Film Theory, just like me. Gag.

I took a class called "Art of the Film" in high school, which really set me on the path to being a total movie geek. It really got me out of a bubble of watching just blockbusters and teen flicks and opened my mind to the classics, documentaries, indies and foreign films. I've written about films ever since, both professionally and academically. I've written everything from movie reviews to features about women film makers from the silent age to the very present day. I probably gained more knowledge about film from one high school class than JB did from four years of undergrad.

There is nothing innovative and revolutionary about JB. Her misogynistic and anti-feminist screeds are right out of the Ann Coulter/Camille Paglia playbook. Her book is a straight-up Hunger Games rip-off, and we all know there are a lot of Hunger Games rip-offs lining library and book store shelves. And know she has the third chapter of her tome posted. Oy, it sucks. JB commits the writing sin of telling, not showing. She really is a sucktastic writer.

Archived