IGNORED

AK The Last Frontier

MamaJunebug

About Otto eating the clam right out of the shell, MamaJunebug: I too, have been guilty of doing that while clamming on Long Island. Oysters and clams in the raw are delicious, if an acquired taste. Granted, I have not done it since my first lecture on bacteria during a high school biology course, but if I had access to clams from beaches near less polluted waterways like Otto does, I would be tempted.

Don't bother with the Browns, they are Amish Mafia level fake. They live in a town and actually commute to the fake camp site to film.

The bolded brought a chuckle - that was my thought exactly! Being a Virgo, my adventuresome spirit is often tempered by thoughts of "Where's that BEEN?!" Upside is, I've maybe had less use for Immodium than the average risk-taker. Hee.

I bequeath to you every oyster and clam intended for me. Except clam chowder. And then, only New England style.

Re: Amush (typo and it stays) Mafia - real or fake, that PI that the elders hired last season was E-Z on the eyes!!! Woof!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, MaggieMae! Yeah, the ATLF narrator needs to go.

Speaking of Caribou Barbie, did anybody else see the Celebrity Wife Swap when Joan & Mel Rivers paired off with Bristol & Willow Palin? If for nothing else, that made Rivers mere et fille forever dear to my heart.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey, I had heard about this but thought it was Old Atz. Looks as tho from ATLF promos he'll recover but slowly. 

Poaching by helicopter, eh?  Gotta luv Alaska. 

• 1 year later...

Anyone watching the marathon run today?

One the 6pm EST episode Jewel, Charlotte and Atz were helping a neighbor, Akaky with some tagging of the cattle. I was appealed by the young girls in ankle length skirts in the cow enclosure and helping around the gates. I didn't have a problem with the girls riding with the long skirts but the thought of that many cows in a small space and if the girls were to trip or get caught on the fencing, yikes. I just think it is not the wise choice for doing work around unrestrained cattle. Maybe I'm a worry wart. 

Archived