IGNORED

Chris Maxwell photography California weddings

WonderingInWA

Hmmm, so Christopher photographed 2 weddings in California on november 8. First, how did he pull off doing 2 in one day, and second, is it possible that he accompanied John on the Uriah trip (when was that?) and they just didn't say it?

Curious minds want to know...

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, never mind -- looks like a double wedding of some kind. Interestingly, I think Joseph went along with him (if I'm not mistaken, he's in a couple of the photos, one holding a reflective screen next to the couple). Would love to know how that all went down. Did all 3 of the boys travel together with the Uriah delivery?

If 2014 has shown us anything about Maxhell, it's that there's a whole lot that happens in Stevehovah-land that never gets reported in their carefully edited and sanitized blog posts. It's no different than the cars, clothing, and cans of Coke so strategically used in movies and television - the world sees only what Stevie wants it to see, because product placement.

I just saw on Melanie's sister's Facebook that she visited with the kids over Xmas. File under things Steve will never approve of.

facebook.com/gracekmaher/posts/923450107666955

That looks unusually long but I think it works.

I just saw on Melanie's sister's Facebook that she visited with the kids over Xmas. File under things Steve will never approve of.

Yep - Exhibit A. Grace has a normal life, including f*n things like having her pic taken with Santa Claus. It's enough to make Stevie's head explode.

Ergo, her visit with the nieces will never make the Maxwell blog.

OMG, Rebecca's bridesmaid's dresses! Worst I've ever seen!

How many bridesmaids did she have, anyway? It looks like about 15, and probably all siblings.

Poor flower girl.

Country themed weddings don't have to be dumpy, Little House on the Prairie castoffs.

ETA: It looks like the weddings were separate but the receptions were together? I'm still not sure how he managed to photograph each on the same day.

alotofstevens.com

We've talked about them before. Sisters Rebecca and Rachel Stevens married James Buckingham and Moses Hale.

adn.com/article/20130712/after-hellish-abuse-hale-daughter-fled-heaven

More about the Hale and Buckingham families above, for those who don't know. It's really terrible what those kids went through.

alotofstevens.com

We've talked about them before. Sisters Rebecca and Rachel Stevens married James Buckingham and Moses Hale.

adn.com/article/20130712/after-hellish-abuse-hale-daughter-fled-heaven

More about the Hale and Buckingham families above, for those who don't know. It's really terrible what those kids went through.

I remember this story. I wonder how they ended up in California?

Just saw the Stevens blog, it seems as though they like doing double weddings, cause 2 of their sons were married recently in a double wedding.

I didn't like Rebecca's bridesmaids dresses at all (either), and then I had a look at the entire wedding. I actually think the dresses fit very well with the overall atmosphere and theme of the wedding. What else would they have worn? :shrug:

Looks like they had one reception for both weddings, but the decor for the reception was more in Rebecca's taste. Seems kind of unfair.

Guess Melanie used her annual Christmas get-out-of-Maxhell free card.

The BuckHales are what some might call friends of the Maxwells, if I recall.

I remember this story. I wonder how they ended up in California?

I have friends here that know the Buckingham/Hale family(ies). Also have friends who happen to know the two sisters that just got married. She wanted to know if I knew the Hales and whether she could give the girls my contact info. It is really horrifying what that family went through, and pretty amazing how well they all seem to be doing. Fighters, for sure.

That Hale story is awful. I'd never heard of them before (must have been sleeping under a rock -- it must have received a ton of publicity!). Very sad, but glad it turned out better for the kids. It's disturbing that the father only got 14 years in prison and that he will be out within the next 4 years or so.

Oh they are "Baptists" and I drive by their church every time I go to my mechanic! In Huntington Beach aka surf city. How can they maintain the fundiness here?

My eyes! My eyes! Those blue bridesmaids dresses..Were they going for a Mary Todd Lincoln meets Laura Wilder look? I now need an antacid and vodka.

That Hale story is awful. I'd never heard of them before (must have been sleeping under a rock -- it must have received a ton of publicity!). Very sad, but glad it turned out better for the kids. It's disturbing that the father only got 14 years in prison and that he will be out within the next 4 years or so.

What is the story?

Archived