IGNORED

Caroling/Maxhell Christmas - MERGE

justakitten

The Maxwells went caroling! Again! Maybe it's deja vu, but it feels like the exact same pictures/poses/neighbors/houses as their caroling adventure last year.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God. Imagine the Damn Maxwells showing up at your door Caroling. And Steve allows this? I bet they took all the fun happy joyful Christmas songs and replaced them with their own lyrics.

God. Imagine the Damn Maxwells showing up at your door Caroling. And Steve allows this? I bet they took all the fun happy joyful Christmas songs and replaced them with their own lyrics.

I wonder if their neighbors peek through the curtains this time of year, and avoid answering the door if they see it's them. Come to think of it, I wonder if their neighbors do that all year 'round. :?

Reading that recipe... Is there really such a thing as "butter flavoring"??? Blasphemy, absolute blasphemy. Butter is a gift from God, it should not be reduced to mere "flavoring."

Reading that recipe... Is there really such a thing as "butter flavoring"??? Blasphemy, absolute blasphemy. Butter is a gift from God, it should not be reduced to mere "flavoring."

I have seen a recipe recently that called for this ingredient. I don't remember whether or not I made it, but if I did, I definitely just used butter. :lol:

I've seen it in the store, but never used it. What's wrong with real butter? Steve would probably object to the loaves have a richer flavor.

Driving through the snow

In a van not named Uri (ah)

Down the street they go

Talking about where they'll go when they die

Anna's singin makes my ear's ring

And Crushes Abby's spirits bright

What fun it is to ride and sing

A screeching song tonight!

Jingle Hells

Jingle Hells

Jingle all the way

Oh how shitty it is

To see the Maxwells coming your way, hey!

Jingle Hells

Jingle Hells

Jingle all the way

Oh how shitty it is

To see the Maxwells coming your way

A day or two ago

I thought I'd go outside

And soon enough

Steve Maxwell was walking by my side,

Steve was telling me about death

Death seemed his lot

He walked into a drifted bank

And I kicked him in the crotch

I have seen a recipe recently that called for this ingredient. I don't remember whether or not I made it, but if I did, I definitely just used butter. :lol:

i've seen it used in frosting recipes, like for the super white frosting that uses shortening instead of butter but then add clear butter flavoring.

Does anybody else think this is a very strange way to open the post?

Because of numerous factors, we scheduled Sunday, the 7th, as our caroling evening.

Why does Sarah (did Sarah write this one?) feel the need to justify the date of caroling?

I really liked Anna and Melanie's coats with the built in child carriers. Anna looks so pretty and I hope she's feeling good during her pregnancy now that the "reassuring" morning sickness is over.

RUTHANNE WAS WEARING A FOOTED SLEEPER!! AND IT DIDN'T MATCH THE REST OF THE FAMILY'S RED AND GREEN ENSEMBLE!! Steve will not be happy about that.

How old do Maxwell children have to be before they no longer have to wear two layers of protection to eat a couple cookies?!? Poor Joshua. They must start putting his hazmat suit on 30 minutes before each meal or snack.

]

k2-_a8c3468d-e57d-4c54-8f75-5d8233afaf71.v1.jpg

Ho Ho HO...

Does December 7th strike anyone as super early to be caroling?

Well, it's Pearl Harbor Day. I wonder if that's why they felt the need to explain. Still doesn't make any sense but.... :roll: :roll:

Does December 7th strike anyone as super early to be caroling?

Well, it's Pearl Harbor Day. I wonder if that's why they felt the need to explain. Still doesn't make any sense but.... :roll: :roll:

It's just my opinion but Joshua is far too old to need to be double bibbed. He should be getting close to going no bib.

I wonder if they can tie Pearl Harbour to abortion? Go on Steve, I dare ya.

Driving through the snow

In a van not named Uri (ah)

Down the street they go

Talking about where they'll go when they die

Anna's singin makes my ear's ring

And Crushes Abby's spirits bright

What fun it is to ride and sing

A screeching song tonight!

Jingle Hells

Jingle Hells

Jingle all the way

Oh how shitty it is

To see the Maxwells coming your way, hey!

Jingle Hells

Jingle Hells

Jingle all the way

Oh how shitty it is

To see the Maxwells coming your way

A day or two ago

I thought I'd go outside

And soon enough

Steve Maxwell was walking by my side,

Steve was telling me about death

Death seemed his lot

He walked into a drifted bank

And I kicked him in the crotch

That's the funniest spoofed lyrics I've read since I read the lyrics to Frosty Santorum this evening on DailyKos.

Archived