IGNORED

Maxwell Aunties' Tea

ncb

John is thankful for friends. I wonder if he actually has any? I bet he does, and is Steve able to handle it?

I'm sure he means his siblings, who are supposed to be his only friends.

Last year, they were all thankful for their pastor. They meant Steve, even if they didn't specify. They're sly like that.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last year, they were all thankful for their pastor. They meant Steve, even if they didn't specify. They're sly like that.

Haha, that is super creepy.

Melanie actually said she got to visit her sister out of state!

Who is thankful for visiting their sister? I mean, visiting one's sister should be an expected, unremarkable aspect of life. The fact that it's remarkable enough to have made Mel's list tells me Nathan is exerting Steve-like control over his family, because that's the only context in which it makes sense.

I think John's "green plants" is in reference to his irrigation business. But I wish that and Joseph's "Colorado" were really about marijuana, hahahahaha, so unlikely.

Who is thankful for visiting their sister? I mean, visiting one's sister should be an expected, unremarkable aspect of life. The fact that it's remarkable enough to have made Mel's list tells me Nathan is exerting Steve-like control over his family, because that's the only context in which it makes sense.

If you get to see family that live far away(all my siblings do) it's not to be taken for granted. I would say the same if I'm able to do so; it takes time and money that I haven't always had.

But yes, this proves that Stevehovah isn't totally able to exert that much control over his daughters-in-law. Whether it was a fight for it, we'll never know. I'd like to think that if he doesn't like them seeing their family/in-laws, that his sons stand up to him, asking how he'd like it if they ONLY saw that side of the family. That may steep him further into turning off potential sons-in-law, but at least then the daughters-in-law can feel the love that they should from their husbands. Keep watch; we'll see what happens next. I LOOOVE that analogy about cabbage.......ooops, better stop now in case Stevehovah is reading. :shhh:

On Nathan's list he stated 'my chickens'. I thought they were Abby's.

The white background behind Sarah, Mary & Joe and Elissa bugs me because they're all wearing white.

Yeah, that's bugged me for awhile as well. Such an odd choice for photographing people who have such fair complexions. I have similar coloring to Sarah and go out of my way to avoid white/cream colors, especially around my face, since I just turn into an elongated marshmallow.

It honestly sometimes seems like Christopher is trying to wash out his photos.

Yeah, that's bugged me for awhile as well. Such an odd choice for photographing people who have such fair complexions. I have similar coloring to Sarah and go out of my way to avoid white/cream colors, especially around my face, since I just turn into an elongated marshmallow.

It honestly sometimes seems like Christopher is trying to wash out his photos.

I wondered if "my chickens" meant his children?

Exactly. I never get to see my briother because he loves so far away, and I don't have a car.

Heck, my grandma only lives an hour away, and it's still a red letter day when I get to see her because lack of car means spending lotsa money I don have on trains/busses.

If Mel's sister is out of state, it might not be feasible for them to see each other too often.

Yep. .My sister and her family live 3000 miles away. We see each other every 2-5 years. It is a big deal when we do get to see each other. I'm extremely thankful for the times I get to see her.

Other things Maxwells can be thankful for:

their pastor

church friends

their school teachers

their classmates

their work friends

their traveling companions

their bible study group

their holiday hill climb team

their gym pals

all the friends who come to visit.

:roll: :lol:

Other things Maxwells can be thankful for:

their pastor

church friends

their school teachers

their classmates

their work friends

their traveling companions

their bible study group

their holiday hill climb team

their gym pals

all the friends who come to visit.

:roll: :lol:

It makes the Christmas card list pretty short, that's for sure. :lol:

Sarah said she is thankful for "all of you" meaning everyone who reads the blog. You think that's a

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
cry for help? Think she's hinting that she doesn't know what to do, but remembers
those 3 lovely ladies that came to confront dearest daddy/pastor?

It makes the Christmas card list pretty short, that's for sure. :lol:

:lol: that's the real reason their Christmas card list is basically their unfortunate neighbours. Not only are they aurally assaulted with the likes or "Trust eend obey",they get a bonus poppy seed loaf and a Christmas card reminding them that the wage of sin is death.

Sarah said she is thankful for "all of you" meaning everyone who reads the blog. You think that's a
{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
cry for help? Think she's hinting that she doesn't know what to do, but remembers
those 3 lovely ladies that came to confront dearest daddy/pastor?

No, I don't think it is a cry for help.

No, I don't think it is a cry for help.

Unfortunately, neither do I.

When she says "all of you" she means the Chorepack buying, Moody book reading familes.

Edit: Or should I say, Steve means... since nothing gets written, said - or even thought about - without His Approval ©

I don't think Sarah is complex enough to try and ask people to help her in a clever way. Intelligence isn't allowed and it has been beaten out of her since she was a kid.

Archived