IGNORED

Do the Maxwells really have friends?

SPHASH

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone ever seen a truly candid shot on the Maxhell blog? They all look so stiff and posed.

We've just passed election season, and a thought struck me- -Christopher's bleak sepia wedding photos remind me of the backgrounds of creepy, negative campaign ads: "Congressman X says he's on the side of working families, but why did he fail to show up for a crucial vote on..."

Amazing how mileage varies! I see B & C's goofy little grins as spontaneous and natural expressions of childish delight. I grieved when A went from the nose-scrunching to a more demure, restrained, closed-lips smile. I felt happy to see the little ones mugging and A looking genuinely tickled. Even showing some teeth!

Do agree that Joseph's countenance reflects something better. He looks approachable now, not like he's gonna snot all over you as he tells you how damned you are. Props to Elissa!

On another thread I also remarked how I thought that they all looked so happy, especially A.

Oh Jeebus help me, I own the same punch bowl as John and Elissa. It's great, though, it's a two piece and if you turn the bowl part upside down it's a cake stand with a dome lid.

Oh Jeebus help me, I own the same punch bowl as John and Elissa. It's great, though, it's a two piece and if you turn the bowl part upside down it's a cake stand with a dome lid.

Don't tell Stevhovah that because he will call it an idol & forbid it. Maxwells don't get cake unless it's a very special occasion.... Cake is the devil.

Was there any qualifier to that statement? "If" the girls remained unmarried, or did it read like he was absolutely assuming that they'd all die spinsters?

From the January 2014 combo Steve/Teri Corner entitled 'Older Daughters Living at Home,' Steve states: "Allowing our adult, unmarried children to live in our home provides accountability for them that they have wanted, and it is economical as well. They are our best friends, and we are delighted that they want to live in our home. Our girls are welcome here until marriage, and if they are never married, they can stay until we are gone, and then the house will belong to them."

Accountability for Poor Sarah at 32 and Anna at 23 to their parents? So sad at so many life possibilities lost--what they could have done and achieved but never will. They will still be accountable to them 10 years/20 years from now as well.

It is a **~!MIRACLE!~**

I had a coworker who loved precious moments figurines and was seriously ticked off when a couple of them fell off a shelf due to rattling from nearby construction work. It was the worst them that happened to her EVAH....

Me, I hated those things. I got one as a present and to this day, I have no idea where it is and that's fine with me.

Archived