IGNORED

Susanna Keller's FB

brigita

I don't know if this was already brought up, but she made her wall private. If it's inappropriate to post about this, I apologize. I like Susanna, I wish more fundie girls would end up like her and I'll be rooting for her even if she dislikes us FJ-ers! A little disappointed that I can no longer look at her wall though.

I haven't been able to read her wall for quite a while. I imagine the evil that is TLC finally got her under control (although Michael's name is now heading articles), made her scrub her prior posts about the baby and make her page "friends-only" (although, as I said, I thought she'd already done that).

She never accepted a friend request I sent ages ago. I figure that when she got around to accepting what was likely a slough of requests, my name, being unfamiliar, was probably reported as spam. That's likely why I could no longer see her wall all of a sudden.

Her wall isn't public, never has been. What brigita and marmalade probably saw is a weird side-effect on facebook wherein when you send someone a facebook friend request, sometimes they'll pop up in your news feed as though they accepted it (when really it's just sitting there). It doesn't have to be reported as spam for you to suddenly not see it anymore; they just have to decline the request. Chances are, Suze didn't realize that some unapproved people could see her comments (like leaking the name, for example) so she went through the request list post-haste.

Archived