IGNORED

The Maxwell's garage is a PIGSTY!!

Justme

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They had a family day of cleaning it. :pink-shock: Oh, and the newlyweds are so happy!!!

You missed the part where the happy newlyweds went through Joseph's wood pile. These people are truly clueless when it comes to the English language.... fortunately for us. :lol:

I'm genuinely surprised by how messy it is. With all the cleaning "projects" they do, they couldn't include cleaning up the garage every month or two?

You missed the part where the happy newlyweds went through Joseph's wood pile. These people are truly clueless when it comes to the English language.... fortunately for us. :lol:

Perhaps it was his morning wood pile ; o )

Perhaps it was his morning wood pile ; o )

Same thing I was thinking. How long have they been married now? How long till the pregnancy announcement?

I can't hardly stand to read anything about these people. Everytime I do, I get such a feeling of dread. I can't imagine living like that. I would be miserable.

They should install some ceiling fans in the garage so it would be on the daily cleaning schedule. :wink-kitty:

And they had ice cream too!

Don't get too excited, it looks like they had the 'mini' sizes. It's the Dairy Queen version of three animal crackers.

Don't get too excited, it looks like they had the 'mini' sizes. It's the Dairy Queen version of three animal crackers.

Can't ruin their slim figures for...for...something. :think:

It certainly has nothing to do with courtship prospects.

post-10046-14451999593597_thumb.jpg

Wow. Happy ice cream treat photos of the kids buckled into the back seat!

(Grown adults who should be living their own lives, taking pictures of their own kids eating ice cream in the backseats of their own cars). :angry-banghead:

[attachment=0]Capture.JPG[/attachment]

(Grown adults who should be living their own lives, taking pictures of their own kids eating ice cream in the backseats of their own cars). :angry-banghead:

Exactly what I was thinking. At least they probably don't walk around in a line from oldest to youngest like the Bates kids.

And looks like Jesse has gone back to being forgotten about. Or maybe he was bickering and didn't get to go inside and get ice cream.

I noticed Mary was carrying a load of boards while wearing flip-flops. Girl should be wearing steel-toed shoes in case she drops them on on her foot.

Ohhhh Maxwells, those are the types of pictures I take of my niece and nephews when I take them for ice cream in the summer... they are ages 3,4, and 5.

And they had ice cream too!

Looks like they went to Dairy Queen for a Blizzard. That's a whole different level of indulgence in some parts of the country.

We only stop in at a Dairy Queen for a Blizzard when returning home from a mountain bike race, 'cause that is the only activity we do that justifies the amount of calorie intake from a Blizzard, even a small or itty bitty (mini).

That said, they do have an entire range of Blizzard formulations for chocoholics. I'd recommend midnight truffle blizzard or the chocolate extreme.

By the numbers for the chocolate extreme mini Blizzard

Serving Size (g) 200.81

Calories 410

Calories from Fat 150

Fat (g) 17

Saturated Fat (g) 10

Cholesterol (mg) 40

Sodium (mg) 210

Carbohydrates (g) 57

Total Sugars (g) 45

I don't follow the Maxwells too much; I'm currently in free fall down the Pennington rabbit hole, however, are these girls wearing some kind of "garment" t-shirt like thing under their blouses? I can see the white edge of it peeking out from under what, in fundiedom, counts for cleavage.

Wow Maxwells with ice cream, fun food. What an accomplishment, way to go Steve O. Your 18 and 32 yo children eating ice cream in the back in the car, do they have booster seats too

Those kind of photos are only cute if they were all under 10.

Its sort of creepy to see childlike pictures, but all of the kids are fully grown adults.

At least Steve isn't still putting them in car seats. He seems to treat them like babies in any other way.

At least Steve isn't still putting them in car seats. He seems to treat them like babies in any other way.

Only because car seats aren't manufactured in their size. If he could get car seats big enough, he probably would.

I can't hardly stand to read anything about these people. Everytime I do, I get such a feeling of dread. I can't imagine living like that. I would be miserable.

Having lived through "family cleaning" days even going into young adulthood, it isn't fun. And no ice cream either.

Though the pictures of adult children having ice cream in the back seats is a bit jarring. As another poster pointed out, this would be different if they were all young kids.

The one time I ordered a blizzard last summer, I ordered mini size and was unable to finish it. Too much sugar and seem big for a mini size. I can't snark on the portion sizes of the Maxwells.

But I can laugh at a blog post about cleaning the garages!

My own garage is full of stuff. So much stuff, that to pull my bike in and out I have to lift it over my old sofa and an unused weight bench; and wedge it behind a tool cart. It's awful. I need the Maxwells to come over and help me

Archived