IGNORED

Jana's Pinterest

fabkiwi06

Maybe the essential oils for hair loss are for her brothers..

It's all speculation but I think it very well could be Jana's. It just has a lot of things that match up with Jana's likes/life. Similar ideas for weddings that Jill used, ties, essential oils..

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was convinced it was Jana after I saw the modest wedding dresses on her wedding page. I also thought she was the smartest sister to look for pre-modest wedding dresses that won't need to be altered.
i love her sense of style :romance-heartsfade:

All those religious quotes and none of them are pro-life or anti-gay! Go Jana!

She does have "It's not that my standards are too high, it's just that my daddy set an amazing example of how a man should treat me." and "My father didn't tell me how to live, he lived, and let me watch him do it.", and she (or the previous pinner) wrote "I have the best daddy ever." Nothing about having a great mother :lol:

If it is a "fan account"... it's a really good one.

The quotes break my heart, but the rest of the stuff she pins makes me happy for her. She has an interesting mind... I wonder what she would be doing if she was given the opportunities to make her own decisions.

I'm almost certain it's her. It's just too coincidental that all the little things point to it being Jana. Before she deleted them, she had pins of Jill's wedding colours and a lot of the ideas Jill used in her wedding, the essential oils (and for balding!), the recipes, the people she follows and that are following her.

I don't use it as a social media tool either, I just use it for ideas and inspiration. Which, if that is why Jana uses it, would explain why she doesn't change the caption of the pins.

And Jessa had, and was using, social media before she and Ben Bob were (officially) engaged. And since this is a pseudonym I'd like to think that they trust Jana.

I was convinced it was Jana after I saw the modest wedding dresses on her wedding page. I also thought she was the smartest sister to look for pre-modest wedding dresses that won't need to be altered.

True, though I personally loathe the t-shirt top look. I just think it looks so slapdash and ungainly. Ever since the Duchess of Cambridge had her big fairy tale wedding (and I'm sure the popularity of Downton Abbey has certainly helped as well), there's been a veritable explosion of perfectly lovely modest wedding dresses that don't look like a satin t-shirt on top of a ballgown. Why not something like this: https://s-media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/23 ... 55f37a.jpg?

Pinterest is where I go to dream... and be inspired.

It's good to see that she has that opportunity too; rather than just being stuck with the fact her parents will only allow her to become a slave wife and mother.

I also think it's telling that the Pinterest account had essential oils and recipes pinned BEFORE Jessa mentioned that Jana was into essential oils.

I think it is her, and I think annadurrar is definitely Anna. They're both following Ally Schofield. She's the mother/wife of the family with all daughters (5, I think) that moved to be closer to the Duggars.

If it's her, I love her sense of style. Very romantic and creative. Now I feel even more sad for her. I wish she had an apartment (or a room) to herself to decorate.

As maggiemouse said, you can't go by the captions on each pin, because 75% of people don't change the captions before they pin them, including myself. I think both of the accounts are legit.

As for her quotes and stuff she posts, some of them are sad in a kind of girly-angst kind of way, but I don't see anything dark or extremely sad. I'm glad she's using Pinterest, because I personally get a lot of joy from it, and I'm glad she doesn't have restricted access to it like so many other things!

This quote kinda bummed me out though: "Today I will be thankful for all the little socks, and the grass stained jeans, and the endless piles of laundry, for there will come a day when the laundry basket is empty."

Helloooo Cinderella

As maggiemouse said, you can't go by the captions on each pin, because 75% of people don't change the captions before they pin them, including myself. I think both of the accounts are legit.

As for her quotes and stuff she posts, some of them are sad in a kind of girly-angst kind of way, but I don't see anything dark or extremely sad. I'm glad she's using Pinterest, because I personally get a lot of joy from it, and I'm glad she doesn't have restricted access to it like so many other things!

This quote kinda bummed me out though: "Today I will be thankful for all the little socks, and the grass stained jeans, and the endless piles of laundry, for there will come a day when the laundry basket is empty."

Helloooo Cinderella

No kidding. That's definitely a quote for moms with little kids. Which, you know, she technically is, but still..

I think it is her, and I think annadurrar is definitely Anna. They're both following Ally Schofield. She's the mother/wife of the family with all daughters (5, I think) that moved to be closer to the Duggars.

She's also following and being followed by that girl whose Instagram name is teamdojo, Priscilla, and Bobye Holt.

Feeling like a stalker now...

She's also following and being followed by that girl whose Instagram name is teamdojo, Priscilla, and Bobye Holt.

Feeling like a stalker now...

No stalking is when you start following your favorite fundies on Pinterest. :whistle:

Edit to fix idiot typing.

So which fundy dude has a last name of Nolan? If she follows her sisters' examples, we can assume she is becoming "best friends" with a boy/male named Nolan.

I suspect it might be her for the following reason...

Duggar fans are crazy... they are loud and obviously Duggar fans... this account is trying very hard to be anonymous.. there is nothing that I can see written anywhere.. the owner has pinned without changing anything...

I checked out the quotes page.. if pinterest had existed when I was a SAHD I would have pinned all of those quotes... (I was a 'sister mum' from the age of 13) but if it is her.... I really think she is trying to keep it under the radar.

So which fundy dude has a last name of Nolan? If she follows her sisters' examples, we can assume she is becoming "best friends" with a boy/male named Nolan.

...or Dolan or Nalon or Nolin...since Anna was OhSoClever enough to change just a couple of letters in her account name...

...or Dolan or Nalon or Nolin...since Anna was OhSoClever enough to change just a couple of letters in her account name...

Maybe Norton?

I try to change the tags on my pinterest to just whatever the pin is about, rather than all the extra stuff. But, there are a lot of things where it doesnt matter, or when I get going on the whole pinning thing, that I just leave the tags as is. So, I really don't judge anyone based on what their tags say.

That said, the account that is supposedly Jana's did have a board called Jill's Wedding (or something like that) which eventually got changed to Wedding that features A LOT of the ideas that were used in Jill's wedding. So, I think it's hard to ignore that correlation.

I just don't think it is her site because I was looking at comments the person has on there and one of them said something about some guy having no balls cause he waited so long to kiss his girlfriend....that doesn't sound like an opinion of Jana's, especially if her parents are looking at this too. Just my opinion and I could be wrong.

Pretty sure this is not her. See the comment below. This is not a copied comment from someone else's post, this is a comment that JannyNalon herself posted. She mentions a Hubby. So unless Jana is secretly married, this is not her.

Janny Nalon • 49 weeks ago

Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread Ah.May.Zing!!!! just the right amount of hot. the hubby declared it a weekly recipe. :) 2 boneless chicken breasts 1 tsp. olive oil 1 pizza dough (I used store bought and let it sit out for about 20 minutes) 8 oz. of shredded mozzarella cheese (I used part skim) 3 oz. of shredded cheddar cheese 1/2 cup of Franks Wing Sauce 1/3 cup of ranch or blue cheese dressing

Pretty sure this is not her. See the comment below. This is not a copied comment from someone else's post, this is a comment that JannyNalon herself posted. She mentions a Hubby. So unless Jana is secretly married, this is not her.

Janny Nalon • 49 weeks ago

Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread Ah.May.Zing!!!! just the right amount of hot. the hubby declared it a weekly recipe. :) 2 boneless chicken breasts 1 tsp. olive oil 1 pizza dough (I used store bought and let it sit out for about 20 minutes) 8 oz. of shredded mozzarella cheese (I used part skim) 3 oz. of shredded cheddar cheese 1/2 cup of Franks Wing Sauce 1/3 cup of ranch or blue cheese dressing

Or she didn't take the time to change what the person she pinned it from. According to my pinterest I'm married and have children. Only half of that is true. I don't always change what the comment was and when I repin it then the comment looks like it came from me.

Archived