IGNORED

Maxwell "God's Plan" post

WonderingInWA

This made me :laughing-rolling: so much I had to point what made me like your post!

We do have a fine talent for using the strikethough text function to reflect the truth here at FJ, don't we?

Glad I could give you a laugh.

And yes, I learned to use the strikethrough from other wits here on FJ -- we have some masters!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen his truck in other pictures. First a vehicle, next a house, then marriage.

Yes, the purchase of a house seems to be the signal that courting is either imminent, or already in progress.

It's been that way with all three sons and no reason it won't continue since the words individuality and Maxwell do not go along with each other.

No idea what the female courting signal will be. Becoming eligible for AARP discounts?

Yes, the purchase of a house seems to be the signal that courting is either imminent, or already in progress.

It's been that way with all three sons and no reason it won't continue since the words individuality and Maxwell do not go along with each other.

No idea what the female courting signal will be. Becoming eligible for AARP discounts?

:lol:

Anna's bday is Friday. She's going to be 32? 33? Another year gone, another blessing lost....

Sarah will be 33? 34? in Jan.

Steve, 3 adult unmarried adult daughters is not good for business.

Anna's bday is Friday. She's going to be 32? 33? Another year gone, another blessing lost....

Sarah will be 33? 34? in Jan.

Steve, 3 adult unmarried adult daughters is not good for business.

I thought Anna was a reversal? Wouldn't that put her in her 20's?

I meant 22 or 23. Phones are hard to type on. ;)

Thanks. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't completely confused. (About this, I mean. I know perfectly well I'm completely confused about lots of other things. :? )

Keep an eye out for houses for sale within a 3 block radius of Maxhell Central.

No need. John can just buy out Gigi and send her off to Alabama or wherever it is that Aunt Tami lives.

From your lips to God's ears FSM's noodly appendages. :fsm: :character-oldtimer: :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

From your lips to God's ears FSM's noodly appendages. :fsm: :character-oldtimer: :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

I've often hoped that Gigi would move closer to Tami and get away from Maxhell but I bet she has tons of friends in the area. She seems like such a sweet and loving person I can't imagine that she's alone with the family every day.

Oh Lord, yes. I just hope she leaves the house to some other grandson (one who plays on a community baseball team and goes to a real church and watches television) and John escapes.

Archived