IGNORED

Maxwell "God's Plan" post

WonderingInWA

My speculation is that Stevie was killed in a horrific ceiling fan accident. He was standing under the fan directing the the ladies on cleaning it and quoting the bible, when the fan spontaneously detached itself from the wall, and decapitated him.

He was preaching about DEATH.

They are waiting three days to see if he arises.

You know you're doing it right when even inanimate objects want you dead.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am pretty sure they were at the Maxwells' dresses only church before the Maxwells started the Church of the Holy Nursing Home Common Room

Church of the Blessed Zimmer Frame.

The Maxwells' church pre nursing home was on a military base. I doubt that would've been dresses only, since women soldiers would've attended plus Sarah wrote about feeling self conscious about dressing Maxwell-modest when the other girls her age looked so cute in their regular clothes.

I don't know how Mel's family would've been going to an army chapel though, unless she has a relative who is or was in the service, and she and Nathan did meet at church.

I wonder if GiGi and Grandad continued to attend that church after Steveus started his nursing home church.

My speculation is that Stevie was killed in a horrific ceiling fan accident. He was standing under the fan directing the the ladies on cleaning it and quoting the bible, when the fan spontaneously detached itself from the wall, and decapitated him.

Love this!!

Maybe the God's Plan post was just Steve's way of dealing with a family member who has been coming late to dinner and prayers.

Although, I think his style would be more like Cloris Leachman's character in High Anxiety:

[bBvideo 560,340:2l0latr6]

[/bBvideo]

The last pic I saw of Melanie's mom, about a month ago, she was wearing jeans and a sleeveless shirt, and was riding horses with a couple other daughters, who were in shorts, and they were doing archery with the girl grandkids. It was awesome :) they're all still Christian but the other daughters are very mainstream, dating and working and drinking.

I'll say this - Nathan and Mel have beautiful children. Is Johnna one of us?

I've often wondered too.

Does anyone else think it's odd the play structure doesn't have a fall zone around it? It seems so un-Maxwell to not go by the book with safety!

I'm sure Johnna is probably one of us. But it's not me. Might be JohnHugh?

Thank you for causing me to almost choke to death on my granola bar. :lol:

Does anyone else think it's odd the play structure doesn't have a fall zone around it? It seems so un-Maxwell to not go by the book with safety!

I'm sure Johnna is probably one of us. But it's not me. Might be JohnHugh?

Johnna is not me. Not had much success since the Cliff R congratulations comment. Comments are either edited or deleted. My last attempt was saying I would sign up to Nate's iphone ruse as my son was using Grinder (a gay dating app.)

I think Mythbusters debunked that one. You basically have to have a fan that's made of some type of hard metal and is reasonably sharp to do much damage. I vote cabinet polish poisoning.

I like how the new post assumes I have children around. "Little ones bring so much joy. Take a moment to give the closest one a hug and tell them how much you love them."

If I did that I would just be grabbing a strangers child (probably belonging to a tourist or professor) and declaring that I loved said child. It sounds like the start of a Criminal Minds episodes.

Oh Maxwells.

I like how the new post assumes I have children around. "Little ones bring so much joy. Take a moment to give the closest one a hug and tell them how much you love them."

If I did that I would just be grabbing a strangers child (probably belonging to a tourist or professor) and declaring that I loved said child. It sounds like the start of a Criminal Minds episodes.

Oh Maxwells.

i wonder how the criminal minds team would profile the maxwells...that would be interesting :D

i wonder how the criminal minds team would profile the maxwells...that would be interesting :D

I would watch that episode so much.

Alsos, I hope Steve knows he makes me sin by thinking of boobies EVERY TIME I type in their site cause Titus starts with Tit. I hope he knows this. Double sinning cause I'm a girl thinking of other girls boobies heck yeah. Steve is enticing me to sin!

I would watch that episode so much.

Alsos, I hope Steve knows he makes me sin by thinking of boobies EVERY TIME I type in their site cause Titus starts with Tit. I hope he knows this. Double sinning cause I'm a girl thinking of other girls boobies heck yeah. Steve is enticing me to sin!

haha, i totally do the same XD

Oh Stevie knows the link between Titus and Tit :wink-penguin:

"Happy Birthday Tits2"

>>>> Thank you!

remember how you let that one slip through Stevie? :naughty:

omg. Really. !! That tits comment got published?! Too funny. I'm hVing no luck with the comments either.

Nor am I.

I simply asked if Joseph's shirt, in one of the pics with Elissa (that had been seen previously in the Elizabeth courtship pictures, though I didn't mention that) was his "lucky courting shirt". Comment wasn't published.

Nor am I.

I simply asked if Joseph's shirt, in one of the pics with Elissa (that had been seen previously in the Elizabeth courtship pictures, though I didn't mention that) was his "lucky courting shirt". Comment wasn't published.

probably because you used the term "lucky" Remember, a lot of these fundies change the term pot luck to pot-blessing or pot-providence.

There is no luck in courting, GOD is in charge.

And no deviled eggs at a Pot Providence dinner.

probably because you used the term "lucky" Remember, a lot of these fundies change the term pot luck to pot-blessing or pot-providence.

There is no luck in courting, GOD is in charge.

And no deviled eggs at a Pot Providence dinner.

What do they call deviled eggs or devil's food cake? (Making myself hungry.)

I think Mythbusters debunked that one. You basically have to have a fan that's made of some type of hard metal and is reasonably sharp to do much damage. I vote cabinet polish poisoning.

Oh you of little faith! It saddens me you don't think God is powerful enough to make it happen. I weep for your faithless soul. (I like your furniture polish idea though, maybe he was sniffing it on the sly)

Edited to add: science is not biblical and MythBusters are a bunch of heathens.

Long time lurker, first time poster. My comment was approved and confirms nothing is happening. Just filler.

I kinda thought excessive exclamation points would get it through. This is the first one I got through! :D

Archived