IGNORED

Maxwell "God's Plan" post

WonderingInWA

The latest post on the blog is entitled "God's Plan". It's quite evasive since there's no other text than...wait for it...SCRIPTURE, but it has that ominous feel to it, like something bad happened.

Any speculation?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No speculation but it is not some random post. There is something behind it and they're trying to get folks to ask so they can be all secretive and attention whoring.

Eventually, it will be revealed in some passive-aggressive way, probably with pictures of beaming Maxwells to show it's all good.

Please be Sarah courting! Please be Sarah courting! Please be Sarah courting!

I've actually had a gut feeling for a few weeks now that Sarah is seeing someone. I've never had that feeling before. Fingers crossed, I guess. This 'God's timing' post would certainly lay the groundwork for a perfect Maxwellian 2 week reveal of the good news.

I've actually had a gut feeling for a few weeks now that Sarah is seeing someone. I've never had that feeling before. Fingers crossed, I guess. This 'God's timing' post would certainly lay the groundwork for a perfect Maxwellian 2 week reveal of the good news.

I've had a small feeling about that too. We can only hope! The photo of her next to the cross in front of that church (I think it was the Georgia Conference blog entry) and then the talk about the family that hosted them there, it all seemed overly gushing. I think that was the same post with all the empty pizza boxes and they kept talking about a Mr. E (or W or M or something). Hmmm...

I've had that feeling too. The pictures lately she's seemed sort of happier. Plus, why else have Mary be do the blog posting?

Now I'm wondering if that's why Steve, Teri and Sarah hiked by themselves so much during the annual what some might call a vacation. Maybe Steve and Teri wanted to talk to Sarah about someone looking to court.

I don't know, it's all wild speculation. I would love for it to be true, but there's been no indication that Steve really wants his daughters to leave at all.

Plus, frankly, I don't want to get my hopes up and it ends up being something stupid.

Plus, frankly, I don't want to get my hopes up and it ends up being something stupid.

yeah, like something involving their little conferences.

anyone think maybe some fundies will post innocuous yet suspicious posts just to see how we speculate and then let out the totally lame news?

Maybe Sarah's courting.

Maybe Steve's been diagnosed with some terminal condition. Or dementia.

Maybe John has escaped and is engaged to John-Marie's fiancee's sister.

Maybe Teri told Steve she was taking the kids and moving to Hawaii.

Maybe Mary has managed to to get an apprenticeship with a dressmaker or Anna has declared she does want to go to college after all.

Maybe Jesse has decided that, risk of having to work with female colleagues be damned, being an EMT is a worthwhile profession and a whole lot more honourable than shilling overpriced and unnecessary 'Christian' products to ppl who can't really afford them.

Or, more likely, one of Abby's chickens has died.

Or, maybe Elissa is knocked up!

I wish it could be a guy for Sarah. I have a feeling they bought new furniture polish or something.

Maybe we should all comment in our bestest homeskool voice leaving suggestions

It might nothing more than Sarah wanted to post a pretty picture Jesse took, or it might be something.

When it comes to the Maxwells, who knows?

If it is Sarah courting I hope they don't keep it secret like they did Joseph. I think many of their long time readers would be hurt by that.

It might nothing more than Sarah wanted to post a pretty picture Jesse took, or it might be something.

When it comes to the Maxwells, who knows?

If it is Sarah courting I hope they don't keep it secret like they did Joseph. I think many of their long time readers would be hurt by that.

I agree. I think enough people were probably hurt about the Joseph/Elissa gig and I'm hoping they are sensitive enough to that to know it was a pretty big "f-you!" AND that so many people have been so hopeful about Sarah, that keeping something like that private would really burn some bridges. Not that they don't have a right to their privacy, but when you are shoveling the shit they do at their conferences about the success of courtship, then have two failed engagements and hid a third one, I'm thinking they've got to let people in if Sarah is courting. There's a price to pay for being a public figure, darn it!

Maybe Sarah's courting.

Maybe Steve's been diagnosed with some terminal condition. Or dementia.

Maybe John has escaped and is engaged to John-Marie's fiancee's sister.

Maybe Teri told Steve she was taking the kids and moving to Hawaii.

Maybe Mary has managed to to get an apprenticeship with a dressmaker or Anna has declared she does want to go to college after all.

Maybe Jesse has decided that, risk of having to work with female colleagues be damned, being an EMT is a worthwhile profession and a whole lot more honourable than shilling overpriced and unnecessary 'Christian' products to ppl who can't really afford them.

Or, more likely, one of Abby's chickens has died.

That is the most likely event. They love to make cryptic posts implying big things only to end up being...same old Maxwell crap. The last time they did this...what was the announcement? Wasn't it the county fair evangelizing?

Big things, like weddings, are now apparently not allowed on the blog. But, the typical Maxwell life is ever present and made to be larger than life. Then again, it ain't hard for something to be larger than the typical Maxwell life.

Maybe they are trying to prayerfully adjust themselves to a big shock, like Elissa painting a red accent wall in her Joseph's house.

That is the most likely event. They love to make cryptic posts implying big things only to end up being...same old Maxwell crap. The last time they did this...what was the announcement? Wasn't it the county fair evangelizing?

sadly, this is probably their definition of an "announcement" because of their stunted view of "fun".

sadly, this is probably their definition of an "announcement" because of their stunted view of "fun".

Actually, WE had a lot of fun with the county fair announcement and the balloons...

Actually, WE had a lot of fun with the county fair announcement and the balloons...

Maybe next year they can do these

BALLOONJESUSONCROSS2222.jpg

balloonMARYJOSEPH.jpg

balloonJESUSsfgdffdfdf.jpg

dangerousminds.net/comments/twisted_the_sad_outsider_art_form_of_christian_balloon_animals

wow, now that's talent. i would have popped every last balloon.

as a side note, i never knew before that i could legitimately type "baby jesus boobs" in a sentence and have it be relevant to a discussion before.

as a side note, i never knew before that i could legitimately type "baby jesus boobs" in a sentence and have it be relevant to a discussion before.

That's the power of FJ!

Archived