IGNORED

Caleb Williams

karen77

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, he does seem to have a sense of humor about his 15 minutes of fame....

Doesnt explain why he was there but he seems to be able to laugh at himself?

25 minutes ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

@flycat well he’s been out and about with the family for some time now   

Is that Austin in the back doing the bunny ears...and Jin. in the far right pocket doing the crazy eyes?

10 hours ago, ariel9 said:

Can 7 sibling Holy Spirit barrier be a post count?

here's the place to ask:

ETA I don't mean that as sarcastic, just that I have it bookmarked because I love to suggest titles!

Don't know if this has been mentioned but anyone notice Caleb recently making a new Instagram account and sharing it on his Facebook? He shared that on the 25th and made the Insta account that same day. He's also been commenting on the latest Duggar fb posts. This seems really sketchy. One day his name is literally all over the internet in a Duggar rumor, legions of fans up losing their minds wondering who he is, and the next thing he's doing is putting himself out there, capitalizing on his overnight fame.

35 minutes ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

capitalizing on his overnight fame.

I don't know who Caleb is in fundieland, but perhaps hitching his future to the "fame" of the Duggars is a way to make a living? Surely gossip magazine interviews will follow, and he'll make some money without actually having to work. Possibly?

@SapphireSlytherin Could be. One thing I've thought about with this is that the Duggars aren't stupid. Before posting that picture they knew perfectly well what would precisely ensue. With all the hype on courtships and the crazy fans they have, they knew very well that the pic would produce big rumors and lots of talk about the family. Wouldn't surprise me if one of their purposes was for them to continue making a living with fame and their show. 

• 2 weeks later...

But seriously I wonder what’s the deal with this guy. Fb and Instagram are public figure status (recently changed). On Instagram, he’s following all Duggars, Bates, J Gaines. Multiple pics with duggar babies. His brother Josh also posted many pics duggar grandchildren a couple years ago. That seriously freaks me the F out. Caleb and his family have been friends with the family for many years but still.

I did some stalking and creeping and if the information is accurate, Caleb A Williams is currently 22 years old turning 23 next month. He and his family are originally from Illinois. He also was seen in the video where josh/Anna/Duggars went to Rockford Illinois back in August.  My guess is that he’s working for Duggar Inc. 

• 2 months later...

I'm on team: "He's trying to snag a fundie wife", but I don't think that necessarily means Jana.
There are a LOT of fundie families who hang out with the Duggars, and some even live there ;)
So I think it's possible he's both a family friend, AND working for the Duggars ~ andddd if someone catches his eyes, they're at least in the same realm of belief system (important to him, I assume, I could care less).

There aren't any unmarried Duggar daughters close to his age, the only twp close enough were Jinger and Joy, Jana is way to old for him and Hannie is WAAAAAY to young for him, even if he waits 6 years until she's 18.  Who is the girl in that pic that I thought was Joy? 

Who replaced Tabitha Paine as the Duggars' live-in tutor? He's probably after whoever she is.

2 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

There aren't any unmarried Duggar daughters close to his age, the only twp close enough were Jinger and Joy, Jana is way to old for him and Hannie is WAAAAAY to young for him, even if he waits 6 years until she's 18.  Who is the girl in that pic that I thought was Joy? 

The girl is Jill

9 minutes ago, WiseGirl said:

Honest question, why can't Jana marry someone younger than her?

She can.

Isn't Lauren Caldwell over at the compound a lot? I know we speculate it could be a Duggar guy she's after but Caleb is close to her in age too. 

I think Caleb is just an Elija Kaneshiro/Laura DeMasie/Jennifer Hartono type of person who stays for long periods of time on the Duggar compound and helps out but that’s it. I don’t think he’s in a relationship with anybody. He just posts way too many pictures with them, which to me screams he wants attention. 

Jennifer did it years ago too. Pretty much all of her posts around 2012/2013 were with the Duggars. She stopped doing it that much after a while, even though she still hangs out with the Duggars. I think that will happen with Caleb too 

7 hours ago, Shadoewolf said:

Isn't Lauren Caldwell over at the compound a lot? I know we speculate it could be a Duggar guy she's after but Caleb is close to her in age too. 

She is not that close in age to him. We can assume that Lauren is Kendra's younger sister, so 17 or 18 years old. Caleb is 22/23? At that age, it's a huge difference. I think Lauren could be a good match for Jer or Jed: same age, her sister is already married to their brother, there could be double cousins soon in the Duggar family: the Duggar double cousins.

Lauren might not even be of age yet? Is she still a minor?

• Jellybean locked this topic

Archived