IGNORED

Elissa, Joe & baby swing picture

Justme

Check out the new "home" post. There is a picture of the newlyweds near a baby swing. They have wedding gifts around them. Is that their way of announcing she's knocked up already???

If so, Nath & Chris are going to need therapy for not being "Godly enough" to conceive so quickly!

They are at Steve and Teri's house and it looks like several of the baby grand kids were also there. How about we go for the easiest and most logical conclusion that the swing is for the existing babies, either kept their permanently for their visits or brought over with them?

I think AreteJo is right, it's probably just there for Drew and Ruthanne.

Joshua is really getting big. I think he looks more and more like Anna Marie.

I still seriously need a quick cuddle with Ruthie, in all her frumperlicious glory. That baby! Cuteness.

I actually think this is Chris and Anna's house or maybe Nate's house. If you look at the kitchen table this is much smaller than Steve and Teri's. I know that before/after trips one of the two of them usually have them over for dinner.

I actually think this is Chris and Anna's house or maybe Nate's house. If you look at the kitchen table this is much smaller than Steve and Teri's. I know that before/after trips one of the two of them usually have them over for dinner.

I think you're right and it is one of the other kids' houses, not Steve and Teri's. I just looked again and there are some downright cheerful looking curtains hanging in the windows. So it would be a baby swing's home base in either son's home.

Though at the rate they are producing grandchildren, it would behoove those grandparents to keep a pack n' play or two, some toys, and a supply of diapers in their home at all times.

Is it just me, or does newlywed Joseph bear a striking resemblance to a chipmunk with his mouth jammed full of nuts?

Perhaps it's post-coital smugness because I never notices the resemblance before.

I still seriously need a quick cuddle with Ruthie, in all her frumperlicious glory. That baby! Cuteness.

It pains me to admit this, but I think Ruthanne's girly outfits are the BOMB. :mrgreen:

It pains me to admit this, but I think Ruthanne's girly outfits are the BOMB. :mrgreen:

You'll get no grief from me. I dressed my girls the same when they were little - cute little Lands' End knit dresses with leggings under and the occasional denim jumper. When I see Ruthie it reminds me of bygone days. I NEED TO HOLD HER. :D

Welp, Sarah is definitely the one posting the replies on the comments on this post, bless her enthusiastic heart: I counted a couple of exclamation marks and even a smiley! :pink-shock: We all know Stevehovah would surely not stand for THAT frivolity... :roll:

I would really love to see how Joe's beige house looks these days. We have never seen the finished interiors and I'd like to see if Elissa was allowed to add a little splash of red from their wedding registry here and there. Also, I wonder if Joseph has saved the bed with mirrored headboard that was so lovingly given to him and Elizabeth...

I think you're right and it is one of the other kids' houses, not Steve and Teri's. I just looked again and there are some downright cheerful looking curtains hanging in the windows. So it would be a baby swing's home base in either son's home.

Though at the rate they are producing grandchildren, it would behoove those grandparents to keep a pack n' play or two, some toys, and a supply of diapers in their home at all times.

plus all the toys on the shelves look recently played with. :lol: gotta be one of the families with kids.

You don't think Joseph and Elissa had to wait til the rest of the Maxwells were home to open their wedding presents do you?

S&Ts house, N&Ms house, C&As house & J&Es house - is there really any way to identify which house a photo was taken in? I thought all four were exactly the same.

We can definitely eliminate that being S&T's house because of the cheerful curtains. They look downright frilly and frivolous, and are too small to be there for practical reasons. Someone obviously took their thoughts off death for 5 minutes and indulged in a bit of decorating. :naughty:

I'm sure Stehovah Adonai does not approve, but is not the headship of whatever helpmeet put those up, so must hold his peace.

I would really love to see how Joe's beige house looks these days. We have never seen the finished interiors and I'd like to see if Elissa was allowed to add a little splash of red from their wedding registry here and there. Also, I wonder if Joseph has saved the bed with mirrored headboard that was so lovingly given to him and Elizabeth...

Hell with a little red, I hope she splashes that bright green and purple from their wedding everywhere! That girl obviously loves bright colors, I hope she can make her home reflect that.

Did anybody else get the shivers from that photo of Joshua (it's Joshua, right?) in the RV with Steve ominously staring at him in the background?

Did anybody else get the shivers from that photo of Joshua (it's Joshua, right?) in the RV with Steve ominously staring at him in the background?

Yup. :?

It's Chris and Anna's house.

ETA- I just noticed that Elissa is still walking around in a single tee shirt that actually fits her. Joseph is going to need to be coached up on how to make his wife dress appropriately.

Archived