IGNORED

Birthday Bingo with the Maxwells

uber frau

I make an 8 cup pot of coffee every day. I drink it black. I make it moderately strong-I've known many who go stronger and many who may as well drink water. I have a basic coffee maker so my 8 cup pot gives me a giant cup in the morning while I do my thing to get ready for work and one travel cup full to take to work.

No creamer or sugar, black. Just black.

I wouldn't mind if someone noticed that enough to follow suite but I would be disappointed if that were something someone used to describe me.

"fundiefan, happy birthday! she takes her coffee moderately strong without anything added".

Um, thanks but no thanks.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't drink any coffee, sadly. My stomach doesn't like it at all. I usually drink tea.

That Johnna comment? HYSTERICAL. Steve is clearly not very good at detecting innuendo. :lol:

And yeah, it's gotta be JohnHugh.

JH just makes my day.

I love smelling roasted and ground coffee. I also love to buy bags of coffee for friends when we travel, and I keep sniffing the sealed hole, it's so enjoyable. Also, when I think my breath is bad and I want something that isn't gum and lasts longer than listerine, I chew one coffee bean, it takes care of the matter. I'm a huge herbal tea junkie however. My recent purchase is an ayurvedic tea blend. It contains celery, so I was afraid that it will taste like soup, but it doesn't. It tastes heavenly.

Coffee makes my heart race and go to the bathroom (for small business) all the time. So I just buy it, sniffle it and give it away.

I brew a pot of tea every night for bedtime, and one for the morning, I start off drinking at least half a litre of sugar free stuff. Liquids really get the circulation going. Or pure water, cold, non-sparkling. But I prefer tea over anything : ) And, almond or hazelnut milk which can be made at home cheaply and with a moderate amount of efforts :lol:

Have you tried Yogi's Stevia tea? heavenly. The energy blend is supposed to be really good too, i gave some to a friend who'd just had a baby, since the stevia one is supposedly not for use while nursing. (i did drink it in small doses when i was nursing to ease the stress of surviving on little sleep). And she loved the energy one. Yogi teas are so good - much more flavor to them than a regular thin cup of chamomile.

Archived