IGNORED

Maxwell Dog and Pony Show - Fall 2014

twin2

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Every time I see a fundie do wide stance, I immediately think of this (start at 13:05):

http://vimeo.com/60131526

"Why your very posture tells me here is a man of true greatness"

"Either that or here are my genitals"

Haha! i love you! Blackadder and Hugh Laurie in 1700's garb. And, wide stance. :cupcake:

the last Rowan Atkinson thing i watched was Mr. Bean in church (netflix), i just about died.

Nothing like a little Trust eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen Obey to get you in the mood for ceiling fan cleaning!!

that would have been about all, too, because it only took about half a minute. :lol:

i'd fail as a Maxwell.

John is sooo courtin. Just know it. Not sure about john Marie's sister. She doesn't seem his type ( his type? Me!)

But I'm hanging out to find out more about what some might call johns dissapearance

There's a new post!! There's a new post!

I just reminded myself of this:

[bBvideo 560,340:3gubbcbt]

[/bBvideo]

We’re at friends right now in New Hampshire, and we celebrated Jesse’s birthday with an ice cream party tonight. Special times…

Sarah:

the home of friends

or

friends'

or perhaps

a friend's home (but I doubt you associate with any single people)

Otherwise it sounds like friends is the name of a business or a town.

It looks like everyone got a normal amount of ice cream, not just a sample-spoon size, so that's good.

Does the kitchen seem familiar to anyone else? Did they stay with these "friends" last year?

ETA- I was just reading an older post and Sarah referred to some guy they just met as dad's new friend. She's like a small child that thinks everyone they meet is their friend. I suppose that's what happens when you never get to have actual friends.

This is the family with the big brick house that the Max clan was painting last June. I wonder if there will be a courtship between the eldest son and Miss Mary in the future? We all know that Steve is going to have to let at least one of the girls go eventually if he's going to keep peddling his courtship nonsense.

This is the family with the big brick house that the Max clan was painting last June.

There's a ladder and what looks like painting supplies in one of the ice cream party pictures -- maybe the Maxwells are painting there again.

There's a ladder and what looks like painting supplies in one of the ice cream party pictures -- maybe the Maxwells are painting there again.

I didn't even notice that. Looks like the drywall is ripped out too. I may have been distracted by something else in the picture. :whistle:

So, how many teaspoons of ice cream did everyone get? Actually, if you look at the pictures carefully, none of the Maxwells are actually eating. They're just posing with ice cream.

Poor Sarah. Having an ice cream party with kids while her younger brother is enjoying some sweet, sweet fellowship, with his wife who is younger than her.

If Anna or Mary actually do end up marrying, I think it will break her.

Another post, another set of packing and unpacking pictures.

Oh, and this:

One thing I’ve been struck by on this trip is how some families have difficult circumstances, and when I say difficult, I mean difficult. I’m referring to families who have a member with serious, life-threatening health issues. Life isn’t “normal†or “easy.†Yet, as those families have exuded a gracious, sweet, trusting spirit, it has overwhelmed me. God is good. God is good regardless of whether one’s family is in health or their circumstances are perfect. God is good–and our hope is to be in the Lord Jesus. How grateful I am that He saved me from hell!

I guess it's good to see Sarah acknowledging that some people are facing real hardship, but she writes about it like a 12-year-old who didn't bother to proofread or edit.

Either that or she's mentally beating herself up for not feeling happy and having a sweet spirit when she doesn't even have a hard life. Even _those_ ppl can be sweet and happy and whatever, why can't I? I'm a crappy person if I'm not happy I my situation.

Oh Sarah, you DO have a hard life, a horrible life in fact, and you're allowed to angry and upset about it.

And Steve, you're a lousy father and sorry excuse for a follower of that Jesus bloke. I almost wish there was a hell so that you could go there. Or at least you could spend a millennium or three in purgatory.

If John is courting, that is probably why Sarah seems so sad lately. The Maxwell kids have gotten married in order of age so far. To be passed over for two younger siblings must be so heartbreaking for her. :cry:

I will never believe that nobody has asked about Sarah, or wanted to court her. She is a beautiful girl that seems incredibly sweet. In the fundie world, she's definitely a 10. Sorry Steve, but her lack of prospects are all your fault, not hers. And I doubt that most of the inquiring men were at fault, either.

If John is courting, that is probably why Sarah seems so sad lately. The Maxwell kids have gotten married in order of age so far. To be passed over for two younger siblings must be so heartbreaking for her. :cry:

I will never believe that nobody has asked about Sarah, or wanted to court her. She is a beautiful girl that seems incredibly sweet. In the fundie world, she's definitely a 10. Sorry Steve, but her lack of prospects are all your fault, not hers. And I doubt that most of the inquiring men were at fault, either.

To the bold, yes she was a 10, but it was at least 10 years ago, in the fundie world she is an old maid, she is pushing 33 :roll:

To the bold, yes she was a 10, but it was at least 10 years ago, in the fundie world she is an old maid, she is pushing 33 :roll:

That could be, but i still think life as a perpetual teenager is on her side. It's not like she's a hard livin' 33.

Noticed Sarah has been ending her posts with just a simple 'Love, Sarah.' Not as many references to Jesus. The woman does looks tired but then they have been hiking , packing and unpacking Uriah , and then a wedding. I'd say she's ready for what some may call a vacation!

Now watch Steve make her look for an obscure bible reference to use as a closing. :snooty:

Wish Sarah was allowed ( 32 and would need permission!) a hair makeover. She looks so tired and something is up with the hair. Cut, styled, curled, coloured... something. I don't know what. I also think the woman NEEDS a vacation!

There's a definite lack of John photos....he's courting I'm sure. Poor sarah

I'm not so sure - I think Steve read one too many posts here about how frigging defrauding most of us find John and so Steve is now keeping the goods away from our prying eyes.

Mustn't stir up any unrighteous desires...

Either that or she's mentally beating herself up for not feeling happy and having a sweet spirit when she doesn't even have a hard life. Even _those_ ppl can be sweet and happy and whatever, why can't I? I'm a crappy person if I'm not happy I my situation.

Oh Sarah, you DO have a hard life, a horrible life in fact, and you're allowed to angry and upset about it.

And Steve, you're a lousy father and sorry excuse for a follower of that Jesus bloke.

Both, I guess. I should have added that I don't blame Sarah for her childish writing -- it's all on Steve (and perhaps a bit on Teri), as is everything that is horrible in their lives.

And I agree with you -- Sarah has an awful life, health notwithstanding.

Wish Sarah was allowed ( 32 and would need permission!) a hair makeover. She looks so tired and something is up with the hair. Cut, styled, curled, coloured... something. I don't know what. I also think the woman NEEDS a vacation!

There was a post a year or so ago when they were on one of their road shows and the girls all had their hair in soft curls. Sarah said it was Mary's idea and that she "asked for permission" to try something different with their hair.

I got an Alexander Hamilton that says it was Steve-O who she asked for permission on how two adult women and one teenager should be allowed to do their hair.....

Archived